Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: A lot of brothel girls are Asians only

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I was with a Chinese girl at 310 recently, wasn't too keen on Chinese guys. Seemed like they were demanding, based on what she said. It is hardly a sexual experience for her....
    Well she can do a ' no Chinese '. That will be the first for a Chinese wl. Are you make it up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Well she can do a ' no Chinese '. That will be the first for a Chinese wl. Are you make it up.
    I have been told the same thing by 2 ML's I have been seeing for a long time, they are both Chinese and said when they see Chinese customers, alot of them are very pushy and quiz them why they don't go all the way, and normally don't have a problem with anybody else, I have no reason to doubt them....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    ASIAN GUY - what I know over the yrs is Korean customers is the most difficult. Never heard anything good about them ...very demanding nd rough( most the time drunk) ..than jap ( loves fingering)nd Chinese( always asking to much)

Aussie/ middleeast- tough nd rough fck to hard +size!

For ML- fav is Aussie. Easy going easy to look after. Also easy sucker haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    ASIAN GUY - what I know over the yrs is Korean customers is the most difficult. Never heard anything good about them ...very demanding nd rough( most the time drunk) ..than jap ( loves fingering)nd Chinese( always asking to much)

Aussie/ middleeast- tough nd rough fck to hard +size!

For ML- fav is Aussie. Easy going easy to look after. Also easy sucker haha
    At least we are polite...does the haha mean you are laughing at your own post like the numbnuts who put LOL after everying thing they say...........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    At least we are polite...does the haha mean you are laughing at your own post like the numbnuts who put LOL after everying thing they say...........
    Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha
    Would not expect anything more from you Obviously English is your second language................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heard the same thing about the Korean guys aswell. Damn that two year mandatory Korean army military service must turn them all into savages.. KEKW

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Heard the same thing about the Korean guys aswell. Damn that two year mandatory Korean army military service must turn them all into savages.. KEKW
    Or make them into good citizens.......

Would not expect anything more from you Obviously English is your second language................
    I'm in awe of people who can speak and write in more than one language. My monolinguality makes me feel uneducated by comparison.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All this generalisation about chinese, Aussie, korean, Indian middleastern, etc. customers is just BS, people are all different. You have good and bad in each community...frankly girls / shop preferences reminds me of what we had in the US as 'No Dogs, No Blacks' policy before civil rights movement. It is a form of racism and its quite unfortunate that it is happening in many shops including 42G , Ginza and No.5 as well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    If you treat the lady right then she will look after you and give you a good time they might see 10 plus customers a shift but she will still look after the ones that treat her nice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I sense elements of a superiority complex just because it happens to be your first and you think that gives you the right to denigrate others because it is their second?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    All this generalisation about chinese, Aussie, korean, Indian middleastern, etc. customers is just BS, people are all different. You have good and bad in each community...frankly girls / shop preferences reminds me of what we had in the US as 'No Dogs, No Blacks' policy before civil rights movement. It is a form of racism and its quite unfortunate that it is happening in many shops including 42G , Ginza and No.5 as well.
    What is wrong with generalisation?! I don’t get it man. Certain cultures do have certain and common traits. A lot Indian people are rude and dismissive not all but a lot to a point you could make that comment. Japanese people are kind respectful polite modest not all but to a point you can make that comment. It’s not racist it’s human nature of a culture.
    In terms of the shops they may give their own people culture priority, same with the girls in terms of customer choice. I am sure they feel more comfortable with their own. Again human nature!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is the same logic that discriminated against African Americans for years mate and later started ghettoization of Europe with judging people based on their ethnicity. Think about millions of jews who were victim of this generalisation. If I go with my experience I have seen rude koreans, chinese, middleastern, Indian, Aussie, but it doesn't make me think anyone from that country is generally rude! The most impolite people I have ever met were in Hong Kong but I don't generalise this to all Honks Imho this is simply toxic. We are still having issues with years of systematic organised racism in the U.S.. and it all starts from each one of us. Sorry it sounds like a lecture but this whole only Asian, No Asian , No Indian , No white customers kinda thing that is going around in no5, 42g and Ginza is simply pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I think she was saying the Chinese guys, the vast majority of the clientele at that shop were selfish, perhaps not demanding. TBH, I was taken back a bit, I keep hearing on here that Chinese guys are the best!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been told by a few WL that it's because they believe there's less risk of catching something from an Asian client than other clients. So when they say "clean", they really mean disease-free. Not sure if there's any truth to it, but that's what I'm told.

Banned
    Without bringing the race card in again, these girls can see whoever and whatever skin colour they like, it is their bodies..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be interesting to see whether this refusal to see certain groups of people continues when the Australian borders eventually open.
    Girls can be selective at the moment if they want too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Without bringing the race card in again, these girls can see whoever and whatever skin colour they like, it is their bodies..........
    I would hope that's pretty obvious to most people here.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    What is wrong with generalisation?! I don’t get it man. Certain cultures do have certain and common traits. A lot Indian people are rude and dismissive not all but a lot to a point you could make that comment. Japanese people are kind respectful polite modest not all but to a point you can make that comment. It’s not racist it’s human nature of a culture.
    In terms of the shops they may give their own people culture priority, same with the girls in terms of customer choice. I am sure they feel more comfortable with their own. Again human nature!
    Talk about generalisation. I reckon the first post on this thread was a bit of generalisation itself, don't you think? All I see was 2 WLs in 2 shops switching to Asian only. Whoa, big trend happening here, right?? NOT!
    Have a look at today's rosters. GE, GC, N5M, 42G, all the top shops put together, there's only one WL who's Asian only and that's the same Kasumi mentioned by OP.
    I personally counted no more than 4 popular WLs that have made the switch, including the 2 mentioned by OP. It's a storm in a teacup, really.

Regarding why they switched, I think for the more popular ones it is because they never liked non-asians in the first place. Now that they've got enough regulars, they can afford to be selective and only take on new customers of the type they prefer.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast