Yeah I saw Kasumi switched, having been with her, I know she had no problems taking my larger size, and seemed to enjoy it.

I think in her case, and maybe in Star's case (as recent reports indicated that service had slipped), westerners might have higher expectations, and as her general her service levels aren't great (based on personal experience and other reviews on the forum) for what she's charging, she probably wants to lower the chance of negative reviews (westerners are more likely to complain, where as non-Aussie born/raised Asians might be less likely to) or avoid facing a disgruntled customer in the room.

When I see No Indians, I assume they've just had bad experiences with Indians being cheap, bad hygiene or overly aggressive, though on that last point I've never seen no Lebanese or Middle Eastern, and I know they can be similarly aggressive.

I assume if its no to the same nationality as them, they just don't want to be identified.

Overall, its no surprise to me that some have switched to Asian only (after seeing them before), no loss for non-asians in my books, yes she's hot but I doubt she'll survive the poor service purge once the borders open.