Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A lot of brothel girls are Asians only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh damn, pity about C S, I wanted to give her a go. Jin is decent but never had any intention of going back to her.

Banned
    I don’t think you miss anything as “Jin” is better than “S” in my view.

Banned
    golly gosh…

small penis
    big penis, bigger ego
    Racial stereotyping/profiling
    loose vagina
    Scared of reviews
    poor English
    cultural homogeneity
    casual racism
    overt racism
    Secret forums and chat rooms

Isnt what you’re seeing, is choice being exercised? Perhaps the foundation for the thought and decision, maybe constructed around a negative bias formed through generalisations. It may as mentioned by others, come about through a particular incident with a person from a specific cultural/social background.

Who the fuk knows

nonetheless It’s a choice exercised by an individual. though I suspect all of your reasoning and wild speculation is far more entertaining than the reality of her decision-making

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Makes sense. Saying Asians only sounds a lot nicer than no Indians, blacks or Arabs.
    Less about nice, more about simple clear and direct. That and takes less time to write .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also been told by a very popular girl at a very popular establishment that she doesn't like white guys either because they are old, overweight and too demanding. I guess Asians are just easier customers.

TBF the industry is pretty racist towards the girls since Asians girls get payed less than western WL and have to do way more. So I guess it's fair they get to exercise some racism when choosing their clientele.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    TBF the industry is pretty racist towards the girls since Asians girls get payed less than western WL and have to do way more. So I guess it's fair they get to exercise some racism when choosing their clientele.
    Yeah fair point here!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

That's actually a really fair point and I've never thought of it like that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's actually a really fair point and I've never thought of it like that.
    Thats BS nothing racist about it, the market sets the price supply and demand basic economics

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Thats BS nothing racist about it, the market sets the price supply and demand basic economics
    Au contraire... MR Ramjet .. If you’ve understood nothing from this thread including possibly your contributions….. That the market as you put it, can show clear bias. If this market which is comprised of people, then if not from racial stereotype/racist thinking at its worst, please tell us , where does this bias come from.?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Au contraire... MR Ramjet .. If you’ve understood nothing from this thread including possibly your contributions….. That the market as you put it, can show clear bias. If this market which is comprised of people, then if not from racial stereotype/racist thinking at its worst, please tell us , where does this bias come from.?
    Nothing to do with racism mate you don’t seem to understand what a free market is and how it works! The markets sets the price always has always will!
    The price is regulated by the buyer and the seller, prices for goods and services are set “freely” by the forces of supply and demand and are allowed to reach their point of equilibrium.

We now have an anomaly with covid, some old MLs are asking $100 for FS and getting it but when the borders open and we get an influx of hot young Koreans and Japanese they won’t!
    That’s called a correction in the market based on simple economics or is that age racism for you 🤪

Where is the bias? In an Asian country or middle Eastern country does a hot blonde or South American go for the same price as a local in their market? Does that make Asian men racist against their own or Mid East man racist 🤣🤣🤣

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Market forces of supply and demand means less supply and more demand which tips the balance in favour of WLs. Meaning they can set their prices higher, provide worse service AND excercise more bias on customer ethnicity.

Before when the country was flowing with fresh WLs they couldn't be choosers because the shops will just get new talent. Now they can.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Market forces of supply and demand means less supply and more demand which tips the balance in favour of WLs. Meaning they can set their prices higher, provide worse service AND excercise more bias on customer ethnicity.

Before when the country was flowing with fresh WLs they couldn't be choosers because the shops will just get new talent. Now they can.
    Exactly right mate and that will change, there will be a correction in the market

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Exactly right mate and that will change, there will be a correction in the market
    Fuck me the service is horrendous right now. There's only a few that provide amazing service and they're booked out constantly.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fuck me the service is horrendous right now. There's only a few that provide amazing service and they're booked out constantly.
    Hahaha. it's a sellers' market

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also been told by a very popular girl at a very popular establishment that she doesn't like white guys either because they are old, overweight and too demanding. I guess Asians are just easier customers.

Yeah mate all "White guys" as you put it are overweight and old as for the industry being racist?? Most shops are run by Asians . What a f#cking dopey comment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    Oh damn, pity about C S, I wanted to give her a go. Jin is decent but never had any intention of going back to her.
    I read all the reviews and hype about Jin she was OK no complaints about service nice friendly girl but I have no intentions of going back to see her again, I've been seeing Rebecca a lot but there must be hotter and younger girls for the same prices elsewhere

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I read all the reviews and hype about Jin she was OK no complaints about service nice friendly girl but I have no intentions of going back to see her again, I've been seeing Rebecca a lot but there must be hotter and younger girls for the same prices elsewhere
    I’m not sure if you can find a K-girl hotter and much younger than Rebecca in both Ginza and Ginza Empire. Go a bit further to the suburb say Marrickville, N5M seems to have some younger K-girls who are good and cheaper than Ginza and Empire. It is a pandemic world and the punting choice seems to be much limited.

Banned
    Nothing to do with racism mate you don’t seem to understand what a free market is and how it works! The markets sets the price always has always will!
    The price is regulated by the buyer and the seller, prices for goods and services are set “freely” by the forces of supply and demand and are allowed to reach their point of equilibrium.

We now have an anomaly with covid, some old MLs are asking $100 for FS and getting it but when the borders open and we get an influx of hot young Koreans and Japanese they won’t!
    That’s called a correction in the market based on simple economics or is that age racism for you ��

Where is the bias? In an Asian country or middle Eastern country does a hot blonde or South American go for the same price as a local in their market? Does that make Asian men racist against their own or Mid East man racist ������
    How does your response address the actual Q.
    Is the market wholly an algorithm ? Binary 010101?

Why is it that women elect to go Asian only ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hahaha. it's a sellers' market
    Ha Ha! Like the current Property market due to more buyers than sellers😀

Banned
    People are buying properties in anticipation of price increases. Unfortunately, we can’t buy more sex now or stock up sex for the fear of future price increases. I’m not sure if it is really a sellers’ market now for the sex industry, both the number of sellers and the demand from buyers have dwindled due to limited supply resulting in limited choices available. While it is hard to give up punting altogether, for me, the number of punts is 30% less than before the Covid pandemic due to limited choices. Sex desires will be much stronger resulting in more sex when there are unlimited supply of fresh, young and pretty girls. The sex industry just needs more momentum when the borders finally reopen. Now it is just keeping itself afloat.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast