Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A lot of brothel girls are Asians only

Banned
    My Aunt cleaned out the guest room. She has nine cats. So i guess her place smells like
    like cat piss. Instead of my prefer beer and smoke.
    Man just let the girls place smell like they like it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Pretty sure it’s a size/endurance thing, also Asians are usually seen as wealthier or more generous.

If you ever punt overseas, European hookers especially will often target Asian guys because of the ‘rule of 3’ - 3 inches, 3 minutes, €300.
    🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂 that is soooo funny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s lots of comments about size but what difference does an inch or so make to a pussy.

If it’s a size issue it’s more likely overall body size. Not cock size.

Can imagine some petite little less than 50kg girls would be put off by having over 100kg guys laying on top of them.

And in general Caucasian guys would tend to have larger bodies than Asian guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    spoke to a few WL (survey sample size of 5) - asian (thai, 2x chinese) and western (aussie, africian). note the three asian WL were 'asian only', the two western ladies i asked out of curiosity. they all say its a preference as asian men are generally more hygienic and gentle (vanilla). Plus they usually not high on drugs or drunk and aggressive. common things from my tiny survey:

indians: curry smell, unhygienic
    lebs & middle eastern: drugs, alcoholics, aggressive/rough, but cashed up for 'party' bookings of 4+ hrs
    asians: clean, gentle, small cocks, cum quick (less work, easy money), generally dont complain

'aussie white' men werent mentioned in those convos, assuming they're usually fine?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think it is a size issue .
    I can remember years ago being told by a bloke , If you think you are going to do any damage to a pussy ,just look at the size of a baby's head !!!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    First point to make is that the vast majority of Asian WLs do not like Indian* and Arab customers.
    That's just the way it is, and there is no point trying to be politically correct about it.
    Regarding Asians and Westerners, well the vast majority of Asian WLs are OK with either one, with most preferring Asians.
    Generally most Chinese and Korean WLs prefer Asians but are usually OK with Westerners too.
    Japanese and Thai WLs seem to be OK with both, and some prefer Westerners.
    But there are plenty of exceptions of course.

As for the reasons for these preferences and whether they are justified or not, that's a whole different story.

* by "Indian" the Asian WLs mean the whole sub-continent (Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Nepalese etc). They are all the same to them. And they definitely do not see them as being Asian even though the sub continent is geographically part of Asia.

Lots of generalisations here, but one to me seems to be pretty consistent, Indian and middle eastern guys get the thumbs down by nearly every girl I have discussed this with.

The rest is just personal choice, I know Asian girls who actually prefer western guys and like big cocks.

Some people mention Asian guys don't write bad reviews??? A quick look in the reviews here will tell you otherwise.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jeez a lot of racists with huge egos still around. You guys are probably the type to go crazy when you see a rare white girl with Asian dude couple.

If it was purely a size issue then for that to be true in your minds almost every white man is packing 7-8 inches and above and almost every Asian man is 3 inch and below in your mind. And they would have to see a lottta white dudes.

The most likely explanation is what rooter and others wrote. Met plenty of WL, of all races, who dislike seeing Lebs, Indians. And I guess white dudes with huge fragile egos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to agree with the last 2 post. Asian girls is a very general term as well Chinese thia phillo indo are all very very different

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't say there's lots. The only time you hear about it is when someone brings it up here.

A lot of the girls probably don't come from good backgrounds or are involved with gangs or drugs or whatever. Decent people aren't racist these days.

The only racist people now are scumbag wannabe gangsters or losers like internet trolls,housos, drug addicts, criminals etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    I wouldn't say there's lots. The only time you hear about it is when someone brings it up here.

A lot of the girls probably don't come from good backgrounds or are involved with gangs or drugs or whatever. Decent people aren't racist these days.

The only racist people now are scumbag wannabe gangsters or losers like internet trolls,housos, drug addicts, criminals etc
    Can I live in your country please? Everyone I've met is racist. Admittedly, casual Australian racism and not genocidal racism but everyone I've met has preconceived notions about people based on their race.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Can I live in your country please? Everyone I've met is racist. Admittedly, casual Australian racism and not genocidal racism but everyone I've met has preconceived notions about people based on their race.
    Must be hard carrying that huge chip around on your shoulders champ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Must be hard carrying that huge chip around on your shoulders champ
    What can I say, helps with squats

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imho, having preferences has little to do with racism. I usually dont book Asians / Indians but I get along with them very well at work. Its who you are attracted to and I don't think its a form of prejudice...having said that Racism ( casual or not casusl) is a fact...we seen this clearly how Asians were targeted during Covid...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And we also can see it how Wheighers (don't know how to spell it) are targeted by the CCP. Racism is not solely western.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    And we also can see it how Wheighers (don't know how to spell it) are targeted by the CCP. Racism is not solely western.
    You mean Uighurs / Uygur community in Xinjiang province

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been to Japan brothels and mostly they have no "no foreigner" policy..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I've been to Japan brothels and mostly they have no "no foreigner" policy..
    The soap lands in Japan I went used to charge more or refuse entry if you couldn't speak Japanese. But that was around 10 years ago so things might have changed in between.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    The soap lands in Japan I went used to charge more or refuse entry if you couldn't speak Japanese. But that was around 10 years ago so things might have changed in between.

Yeah . This was two years ago.
    There's one soapland we went to, Dolce(schoolgirls in uniform. Early 20s) most of their roster was locked because we were not local. We can only see 3 girls of the 10.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    What can I say, helps with squats
    Ok that's actually quite funny

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast