Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A lot of brothel girls are Asians only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    What can I say, helps with squats
    If you look for it you will find racism everywhere Australia is quite tame the pc police have made sure of that. But it is alive and well in south east asia you don't even have to look for it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter 747 View Post
    Jeez a lot of racists with huge egos still around. You guys are probably the type to go crazy when you see a rare white girl with Asian dude couple.

If it was purely a size issue then for that to be true in your minds almost every white man is packing 7-8 inches and above and almost every Asian man is 3 inch and below in your mind. And they would have to see a lottta white dudes.

The most likely explanation is what rooter and others wrote. Met plenty of WL, of all races, who dislike seeing Lebs, Indians. And I guess white dudes with huge fragile egos.
    You sound like you have a small Willy 😂🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those who have been to Thailand and been in Gogo bars you will see a lot of Indians left alone. Not many will approach them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    For those who have been to Thailand and been in Gogo bars you will see a lot of Indians left alone. Not many will approach them.
    Sounds our indian brothers are always getting the short end of the stick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Sounds our indian brothers are always getting the short end of the stick.
    Been to Thailand couple of times, I heard this from few Thai WL's, when bar girls say 3000 bhat for an hour they bargain it to 500 bhat hence they don't bother, Thai's also know that majority of the Indians come from 3rd world country and carry less mula. WL's want to make as much money as they can, they would rather spend their time and flirting energy on someone who is willing to pay them or atheist close to what they are asking for. I am Singaporean and it does not bother me, everyone are allowed to have their preference. I totally get why WL's want only Asian customers sometimes since they splurge more than other customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So I've noticed this a bit on the Ginza rosters where now even those that weren't use to be Asian only like Star is now Asians only. Also recently it looks like Kasumi from 42G also went to Asian only.

Is there a reason to this? Are Asian clients less demanding? Or maybe less likely to write bad reviews or review in general?

It use to I'm assuming a size thing and probably a lot still is because of this but like I noticed some who never were Asian only become one.

It's just fascinating.

not fascinating, just that Asians are more respectful and understanding, where whites tend to be disrespectful, boisterous and big ego. No need explain as you see how they behave out in society.

There's no need to explain to Asian clients as they know how to treat them properly, well at least nothing to worry from racism

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Been to Thailand couple of times, I heard this from few Thai WL's, when bar girls say 3000 bhat for an hour they bargain it to 500 bhat hence they don't bother, Thai's also know that majority of the Indians come from 3rd world country and carry less mula. WL's want to make as much money as they can, they would rather spend their time and flirting energy on someone who is willing to pay them or atheist close to what they are asking for. I am Singaporean and it does not bother me, everyone are allowed to have their preference. I totally get why WL's want only Asian customers sometimes since they splurge more than other customers.
    The Thai bar girls and go go girls try to avoid the Indian customers as much as possible.
    They prefer Western, Korean and Japanese customers.
    The reasons they give are bad smell, poor hygiene, rough, pushy, and that they are cheap and always haggle, and want to pay ridiculously low prices.
    Many Indians don't even go to the bars because its more expensive and they know they are not really welcome there.
    Instead they go for the freelancers on the street because they are are cheaper, more desperate for customers, and easier to haggle down.
    You sometimes see Indians in groups of 2, 3 or even 4 haggling with the freelancers for a group discount.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't see any Indians trying to dispute any of this...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    not fascinating, just that Asians are more respectful and understanding, where whites tend to be disrespectful, boisterous and big ego. No need explain as you see how they behave out in society.

There's no need to explain to Asian clients as they know how to treat them properly, well at least nothing to worry from racism
    That would have to be the biggest load of shit i have heard in a long time some of the most racist people I have ever met are main land Chinese

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=syd_azn_guy;2193748]not fascinating, just that Asians are more respectful and understanding, where whites tend to be disrespectful, boisterous and big ego. No need explain as you see how they behave out in society.

There's no need to explain to Asian clients as they know how to treat them properly, well at least nothing to worry from racism[/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    If only they were that open and up front about it to let the girl decide... the cliched horror story is the one where the Indian punter pays bar fine and takes the girl back to his room, it’s only when the door closes she finds out that all his mates are there and that she’s expected to service them all for the one fee.

It’s the cunts like that that have caused the bad reputation and led to girls avoiding them like the plague (some establishments also point blank refuse entry to Indian customers).
    That would be scary especially if they were going to gang bang the poor girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bruh,

Let's be honest.. If I was a WL I'd probably have a no BBC /smelly /cheap / rough guy policy too roflmao

Don't wanna get blacked Dot com. Ouch!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok...I wasn't gonna add my 5 cents to this topic....but can't help myself. I mean not to offend ... Last weekend me and the wife were at local shopping centre in the inner west.....Myself people watching and perving at the same time as I do,couldn't help but notice a fair few couples where the male was Caucasian and the female Asian. On the way home I brought this up with my wife. I told her how I had never been attracted to Asian women but how over the past couple years I started to find them quite attractive. Obviously I didn't expose the reason why the sudden change in my taste. I then asked her why she thought we saw so many male Caucasian, female Asian couples and not one male Asian, female Caucasian couple...she straight out said it was because the size of their penis. I argued the fact. Told her that's bullshit and its just like the theory that every Black man has a big dick. But she was adamant this was the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Ok...I wasn't gonna add my 5 cents to this topic....but can't help myself. I mean not to offend ... Last weekend me and the wife were at local shopping centre in the inner west.....Myself people watching and perving at the same time as I do,couldn't help but notice a fair few couples where the male was Caucasian and the female Asian. On the way home I brought this up with my wife. I told her how I had never been attracted to Asian women but how over the past couple years I started to find them quite attractive. Obviously I didn't expose the reason why the sudden change in my taste. I then asked her why she thought we saw so many male Caucasian, female Asian couples and not one male Asian, female Caucasian couple...she straight out said it was because the size of their penis. I argued the fact. Told her that's bullshit and its just like the theory that every Black man has a big dick. But she was adamant this was the reason.
    So your wife’s theory contradicts your experience ! Asian women prefer or avoid big cocks !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha....I get away with it cause they look at my shoe size.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your right just re read what I wrote...it is contradictory but from what i understand is that all women, regardless of their nationality like big cocks. So I believe that The comments put forward that these WLs seeing only Asian men because of their penis size is ridiculous.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Your right just re read what I wrote...it is contradictory but from what i understand is that all women, regardless of their nationality like big cocks. So I believe that The comments put forward that these WLs seeing only Asian men because of their penis size is ridiculous.
    Really! hookers are in it for the cash mate why would they want to get drilled? Your missus won’t get hammered 10 times a day!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Really! hookers are in it for the cash mate why would they want to get drilled? Your missus won’t get hammered 10 times a day!
    Stupid comment woman like sex 2 just maybe not with you

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Stupid comment woman like sex 2 just maybe not with you
    They are hookers you dope wake up they aren’t your girlfriend 😂🤣🤣😄 they just want your cash

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    They are hookers you dope wake up they aren’t your girlfriend 😂🤣🤣😄 they just want your cash
    No shit sherlock

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast