Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: A lot of brothel girls are Asians only

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I think she was saying the Chinese guys, the vast majority of the clientele at that shop were selfish, perhaps not demanding. TBH, I was taken back a bit, I keep hearing on here that Chinese guys are the best!
    Thanks Raybo, very happy to take that gratefully! In general, our Aussie guys here are pretty good too 👏👌

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably not as violent and more gentle. I get that often when chatting with the girls one everything is done. Of course not saying anyone is violent here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    If only they were that open and up front about it to let the girl decide... the cliched horror story is the one where the Indian punter pays bar fine and takes the girl back to his room, it’s only when the door closes she finds out that all his mates are there and that she’s expected to service them all for the one fee.

It’s the cunts like that that have caused the bad reputation and led to girls avoiding them like the plague (some establishments also point blank refuse entry to Indian customers).
    That would be scary especially if they were going to gang bang the poor girl.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789