Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is punting sometimes a much needed support

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The lesson is if you are a man, never father children.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Not sure about that, I've have two daughters and they're awesome.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Have to disagree Vader

I spent shitloads through the courts for guaranteed access for my three girls and would have happily spent ten times more. In fact I met other fathers who spent over 100K for access.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Can only speak for myself, but if there's only one thing I've done right in my life, and that is quite possibly the case, it is my daughter. I'm lucky that my agreement with my ex is amicable and never needed court orders etc, and so I jave been her primary carer and never needed visitation arrangements or custody orders, but since the day she was born it became perfectly clear to me my purpose in life was her. To be the father of a growing daughter is to understand a little of what Yeats described as 'terrible beauty'. It is a perfect lesson in the limitation of self to realise that my heart is running around inside someone else's body. There is no question for me that I would gladly give my own life to protect hers. She has taught me responsibility, selflessness and to find pure joy in even the simplest of things.
    There is a song in a terrible romcom that closes with the perfect description "The meaning of my life is She."

Marriage on the other hand....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Get off Vader's case. Lots of people go through life without having kids. What was right for you may not be right for him. The last thing you want is to have another deadbeat Dad. Too many of those in the world.

Back to the OP's question, I personally don't need it for support, but more to "vent". As in venting my pent up lust to fuck different beautiful girls whenever I want. Blame it on lovely girls walking the streets, all dolled up with the sole purpose of stirring our loins! I mean, what are we supposed to do try to pick up and fuck every hot girl that walks by??

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Get off Vader's case. Lots of people go through life without having kids. What was right for you may not be right for him. The last thing you want is to have another deadbeat Dad. Too many of those in the world.

Back to the OP's question, I personally don't need it for support, but more to "vent". As in venting my pent up lust to fuck different beautiful girls whenever I want. Blame it on lovely girls walking the streets, all dolled up with the sole purpose of stirring our loins! I mean, what are we supposed to do try to pick up and fuck every hot girl that walks by??
    I'm sure we all do that mentally anyway.

All this talk about dads and hot girls reminds me of a Biggie Smalls track Me & My Bitch.

"When I met you I admit my first thoughts was to trick
    You look so good huh, I suck on your daddy's dick
    I never felt that way in my life
    It didn't take long before I made you my wife"

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't think anyone is on Vaders case, he has the right to his opinion. Not everyone wants children, but he made the statement "if your a man, never father children".

There's at least three of us (and probably more) on this forum that disagree with that statement. To put it in your own words Goldfish whats right for him is not right for me or us.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She is a beautiful song Asiafever especially Elvis Costellos version, another one that makes me think of my daughters and brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it is you can let go now daddy Alxis Bergers version.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    She is a beautiful song Asiafever especially Elvis Costellos version, another one that makes me think of my daughters and brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it is you can let go now daddy Alxis Bergers version.
    She is one of the very few songs that hits me deep in the feels.
    I shall look up You Can Let Go Now Daddy, the title alone suggests it will be another.

Agree. Nobody is on Vaders case. As I said to Warwick yesterday, his opinion is exactly that and valid for his own experiences. I can only speak for myself...

*Edit.
    Jesus Fucking Christ, that song. You've killed me....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You know I don't know if you'd call this support, but I went the other day when everything was going wrong for me. It felt so good to know that there was still something I could make go right just by simply paying for it. Damn it was a good fuck that night!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12