Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detail your mamasan experience if you have any - what happened?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question Detail your mamasan experience if you have any - what happened?

[Removed post text]

Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    Always keen to hear stories from those who are lucky enough to get a wild mamasan for whatever reason. How did it come about and where?
    Plenty of working Mamasans around, and yes, I do have a thing for mamasans , let’s see:

Ada/Coco - ex SL and Stanmore and Burwood

Candy - ex QVB, Pennant Hill Rd, currently VIP Pyrmont

Yuki currently at Bondi Rd

Eva ex shop 9, 741 George St

Teresa ex 372 Pitt

Cherry (not that &#127826 ex Stanmore & 48 the Strand

The infamous Mamasan double of Nicole and Vicky currently @ QVB

Alisa ex Rockdale

Alisa ex Dulwich Hill

Tiffany of Renwick and now at the sister shop

Anna currently @ Campsie

Misty ex 501 At Michelle’s - she wasn’t a Mamasan at the time but became one almost immediately after so also counted

A different Coco currently @ 485 Parramatta Rd

Plus quite a few more but prefer not to mention here.

But the one I really really wanted but couldn’t have was Foxy !

You should read more reviews Bro !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oasis poplar massage, back around 2013/14. I didn't get with the mamasan, but she watched me get with one of the ml.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sadly, no.

There is a drop dead gorgeous reception I saw at 429 once this past year. ABC or ABK. Wow. So nice, so polite and so unavailable. I walked when the girls came to say hello... unless someone wants to confirm that the younger day time lookers at 429 are legit?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jacaranda Thai Massage in Balmain has a sometimes horny Chinese MILF/ mamasan.. During the COVID gradual reopening when they were recording details and taking temperatures, she realised she forgot she didn't record my temperature and walked in after I had just paid the ML and undressed. She glanced at the prepaid tips on the table and moved right onto my flaccid cock and proceeded to give me an impromptu blow job - just long enough to get me hard mind you - then she walked out and left me to the slightly embarrassed and apologetic ML!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've had mamasans walk into the room to give me change or a drink, many like to have a bit of a play with my cock in front of the lady I have picked..
    I love to pick mamasans if they're available, it's just finding ones available, it can be awkward asking sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The mamasan special. I like it. They are usually ex WL anyway, but when they grab your cock they are dead keen for a root. When they are not keen they say I’m here to manage things. When they ask you it’s always the best option.

There is a massage joint I go to on Wollongong where the mamasan is better than the other choices. Really frustrating as she just wants to manage. Waiting for my lucky day. perhaps on my Birthday

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    Always keen to hear stories from those who are lucky enough to get a wild mamasan for whatever reason. How did it come about and where?
    How about detailing one of your own stories, you seem to come up with all these threads but have nothing to say yourself...cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A lot of girls might feel cheated if they see the boss (or reception) "stealing" their potential earnings. I think most bosses respect this, and won't openly do it.

One ML from a few years back eventually bought the shop and hasn't serviced me since. In another shop the boss will only service me if the other girls are busy, but she is often interrupted answering the front door or the phones.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A lot of girls might feel cheated if they see the boss (or reception) "stealing" their potential earnings. I think most bosses respect this, and won't openly do it.

One ML from a few years back eventually bought the shop and hasn't serviced me since. In another shop the boss will only service me if the other girls are busy, but she is often interrupted answering the front door or the phones.
    Correct. This is mostly the case. Their job is to run the shop not take away business from their girls. One owner I knew closed the shop 1 day a week and that is the day she secretly takes care of her special customers herself, pays her rent and keeps those boys happy. Don't know if she still does it as I haven't been back in years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i dont have stories but alot of times i'm into mamasan more than WL/ML...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

That’s true, and I actually think times are tough for some of the girls. Hope job seeker dropping off does not impact their earnings too much.

I doubt she would do a double but that could be a win win if everyone gets paid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Correct. This is mostly the case. Their job is to run the shop not take away business from their girls. One owner I knew closed the shop 1 day a week and that is the day she secretly takes care of her special customers herself, pays her rent and keeps those boys happy. Don't know if she still does it as I haven't been back in years.
    Good point. It’s just a bummer if they are good at what they do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    The mamasan special. I like it. They are usually ex WL anyway, but when they grab your cock they are dead keen for a root. When they are not keen they say I’m here to manage things. When they ask you it’s always the best option.

There is a massage joint I go to on Wollongong where the mamasan is better than the other choices. Really frustrating as she just wants to manage. Waiting for my lucky day. perhaps on my Birthday
    Hey mate if you are Referring to 109 church st she actually does do tricks. pM if you like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    I wanted a double only 1 girl available so mamasan decided to join the girl and do me 3 some.

Now I see her individually. Massage.

I am a happy boy.
    Haha very cool. I had that with Wendy from Gray St Sutherland. That’s was a top session

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Used to be a MP place in Alexandria, MILF living in an old terrace house employed a couple of girls with a table in spare bedroom.

Turned up for an appointment one evening, the girl had gone home sick but mamasan offered service instead. Come turn over time, she whispers "you want sex?". "How much?" "No extra, because girl you wanted not here!". "OK".

I think a few locals complained to council because it closed down shortly after

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Plenty of working Mamasans around, and yes, I do have a thing for mamasans , let’s see:

Ada/Coco - ex SL and Stanmore and Burwood

Candy - ex QVB, Pennant Hill Rd, currently VIP Pyrmont

Yuki currently at Bondi Rd

Eva ex shop 9, 741 George St

Teresa ex 372 Pitt

Cherry (not that ��) ex Stanmore & 48 the Strand

The infamous Mamasan double of Nicole and Vicky currently @ QVB

Alisa ex Rockdale

Alisa ex Dulwich Hill

Tiffany of Renwick and now at the sister shop

Anna currently @ Campsie

Misty ex 501 At Michelle’s - she wasn’t a Mamasan at the time but became one almost immediately after so also counted

A different Coco currently @ 485 Parramatta Rd

Plus quite a few more but prefer not to mention here.

But the one I really really wanted but couldn’t have was Foxy !

You should read more reviews Bro !
    Mate you a a legend of a punter, something to aspire to

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cherry Mamasan @ Top Ryde Pope St (formerly 190) does make you think..if only... She looks like she could go off..

The Mamasan at Mars Massage(41 George) Burwood is a fire cracker but again she tries to make sure the girls are given the work first and foremost.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to get waxed at Smiling Angels Massage, the Mamasan I think she was called Yumi, was the one who would do the waxing and would finish up with a fantastic handjob using the soothing after wax lotion. The waxing room is just behind the reception desk and covered with a pretty thin curtain so it felt extra naughty. And this was the only way to get a HJ from her as she didn't do massage at this point. Eventually she started training other girls, and although it was nice initially to have the mamasan and a trainee fussing over your dick, and even having the Mamsan train her how to give you a good handjob eventually she stopped doing it all together and the other girls just were not as good at waxing, often painful, so I stopped going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The receptionist at Parramatta Blosson looked pretty good last time i was there, short busty fit asian girl, she looked Indo or thai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast