Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Detail your mamasan experience if you have any - what happened?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    You never try never know.
    Hey mate,

Sounds like you have some intel?

You talking about Cherry or Mars Mamasan? Mars, def. a goer and she's hot, I can confirm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can only wish the young sexy as tattooed up mamasan at Chantel at home would do sessions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Hey mate,

Sounds like you have some intel?

You talking about Cherry or Mars Mamasan? Mars, def. a goer and she's hot, I can confirm.
    I've always assumed Mars was a legit shop when walking past 😳

Banned
    I have seen the Mamasan in a shop a couple of times in Artarmon when staffing was short and once in a double, just rnt but it was really good, very nice lady with a great body............

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Jacaranda Thai Massage in Balmain has a sometimes horny Chinese MILF/ mamasan.. During the COVID gradual reopening when they were recording details and taking temperatures, she realised she forgot she didn't record my temperature and walked in after I had just paid the ML and undressed. She glanced at the prepaid tips on the table and moved right onto my flaccid cock and proceeded to give me an impromptu blow job - just long enough to get me hard mind you - then she walked out and left me to the slightly embarrassed and apologetic ML!
    Did she then take the temperature of your erection?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Smiling Angles Waxing in Chatswood, I remember her! Backstory is I wanted my wife to get HER pussy waxed for me. Wife said I will I& you will so I ended up there. Anyway yes yumi waxed me. but she also had one of her pretty young girls come in to watch and learn. Probably true she said easier to wax your cock if it’s hard. So she starts talking real dirty while waxing.I Loved it. Saying things like oh your wife is gonna wannna lick your nice clean cock all night. She said to her pretty young thing you wanna suck his nice cock don’t you, you can go on give him a little suck. Pretty thing just smiles and does something useful by licking with my cock. I have to admit that certainly took my mind of the hair being ripped off my balls. I didn’t tell my wife that part of the story!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    I used to get waxed at Smiling Angels Massage, the Mamasan I think she was called Yumi, was the one who would do the waxing and would finish up with a fantastic handjob using the soothing after wax lotion. The waxing room is just behind the reception desk and covered with a pretty thin curtain so it felt extra naughty. And this was the only way to get a HJ from her as she didn't do massage at this point. Eventually she started training other girls, and although it was nice initially to have the mamasan and a trainee fussing over your dick, and even having the Mamsan train her how to give you a good handjob eventually she stopped doing it all together and the other girls just were not as good at waxing, often painful, so I stopped going.
    She did the massage ttt all the time when she owned a shop at mona vale. She was a hell of a lot better looking then as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Smiling Angles Waxing in Chatswood, I remember her! Backstory is I wanted my wife to get HER pussy waxed for me. Wife said I will I& you will so I ended up there. Anyway yes yumi waxed me. but she also had one of her pretty young girls come in to watch and learn. Probably true she said easier to wax your cock if it’s hard. So she starts talking real dirty while waxing.I Loved it. Saying things like oh your wife is gonna wannna lick your nice clean cock all night. She said to her pretty young thing you wanna suck his nice cock don’t you, you can go on give him a little suck. Pretty thing just smiles and does something useful by licking with my cock. I have to admit that certainly took my mind of the hair being ripped off my balls. I didn’t tell my wife that part of the story!
    Lol, that is her all right. I got the same routine "girlfriend will suck all night" and what not. And yeah, there is something especially hot about having an older woman direct a younger one how to pleasure you.

Anyone know if she is working somewhere else or fully retired now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    Hey mate if you are Referring to 109 church st she actually does do tricks. pM if you like
    Oh, I need to go there and try my luck, then

Sent from Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12