Thread: Syd90 group

Junior Member(有D料到)

Syd90 group

Did anyone use the service of syd90 group before? Just curious about the quality of the girls and the service of the agent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried contacting them before. Spammed with ads and lengthy sms. No idea how their tiers work and apparently wanted me to 'come to their office to discuss membership fees'.

I personally have no idea how they function.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Tried contacting them before. Spammed with ads and lengthy sms. No idea how their tiers work and apparently wanted me to 'come to their office to discuss membership fees'.

I personally have no idea how they function.
    I think the if you are a regular punter, gold or higher level membership seem to be of good value, with all the perks. But I doubt how credible this agent is. Hopefully, i could get the opinions of a punter who was a member before.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Their website makes no sense at all.
    Gives no details about the girls, the prices of girls, the price of membership, the business model. Nothing.
    Just makes some outlandish, fantastical sort of claims and talk of yachts, rockets, sports cars etc.
    I am reading the English version which looks like a really bad Google translate.
    Maybe it makes more sense in the original Chinese version but I don't think so.
    I am totally confused by it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've tried them. Fake photos at a high price

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Their website makes no sense at all.
    Gives no details about the girls, the prices of girls, the price of membership, the business model. Nothing.
    Just makes some outlandish, fantastical sort of claims and talk of yachts, rockets, sports cars etc.
    I am reading the English version which looks like a really bad Google translate.
    Maybe it makes more sense in the original Chinese version but I don't think so.
    I am totally confused by it.
    Nah, even chinese is weird as. Feels like gibberish of chinese that tries to sound fancy and high tier.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading their posts in the shop and girl info section make my eyes bleed and brain hurt trying to decipher what they're trying to say. All bold and underlined Nd switching between English and Chinese without warning

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They were one of the first to be added to my block list. Good times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well they use fake hoots and then blackmail wealthy china fishes. They say they want 5k for the best selection blah blah blah and it’s the same level as any city punt,