Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best massage shop in artarmon

Junior Member(有D料到)

Best massage shop in artarmon

This one will divide the masses. Best massage shop in Artarmon. Taking into account facilities, service, location price and ladies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    84a or 126a. Both not bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can confirm 84a isn't bad at all.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Only you can make that decision.

TOFTT: Try them all then come back and tell us what YOU think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree. 84a or 126a are good and I'd throw in Artarmon thai massage as well - 104a.

88a - avoid. Fake / heavily photoshopped photos and rude managers. Just my experience though, as I believe others have had a good experience at 88a.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    Agree. 84a or 126a are good and I'd throw in Artarmon thai massage as well - 104a.

88a - avoid. Fake / heavily photoshopped photos and rude managers. Just my experience though, as I believe others have had a good experience at 88a.
    I think you have it the wrong way around! 84a photoshop their pictures. 88a’s pictures on their website are accurate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    I think you have it the wrong way around! 84a photoshop their pictures. 88a’s pictures on their website are accurate
    Ahh crap. So I have. 88a is the good shop. 84a not so good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    IMO

1. 104 showers in rooms long standing reliable Thai Rnt shop... not like the peak where they had the best ML when they were sistered with 6 Poplar st
    Wasn't 84a the one sistered with 6 Poplar? Those were the best times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Only you can make that decision.

Try them all then come back and tell us what YOU think.
    Quite a few on Hampden Road and rate them too. Haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky castro View Post
    This one will divide the masses. Best massage shop in Artarmon. Taking into account facilities, service, location price and ladies.
    Why would it divide the masses, the only shop that is dodgey imo is 84a and that is a management issue, as far as the shop facilities 104a is the best with showers in every room, but go try the lot.......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    God I'm in the minority then. I have had nothing but good experiences with 84a.
    It's the only shop I visit in Artarmon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    God I'm in the minority then. I have had nothing but good experiences with 84a.
    It's the only shop I visit in Artarmon.
    I did say in my opinion which means jack shit.........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I did say in my opinion which means jack shit.........
    Not at all. Opinions are personal, they are derived from your own experiences and thoughts. I wouldn't discount your opinion, only saying that our experiences seem to be very different.
    I'll admit my experiences with Penny and Joseph are probably different to most people, they were very good to me during a difficult time and so I do hold them in very high esteem.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been kinda regularly going to 84a, id agree many of the pics are heavily photoshopped that the girls look very different. Id recommend to see the lineup. Also no shower facilities .

Tried going into 126a once to see the lineup, pics looks like the girls. Might try their service some time.

Saw 104 while i was walking, thought it was kinda legit.
    Anyone got any info in this shop? Wechat, roster/pics?
    Shower facilities in each room is very enticing.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find if you get the Management onside with you, go there a couple of times and let them know your types, give honest feedback so that they know you when you book, the Management will tend to look after you and that makes all the difference. The Papasan at 84A knows me, I get good recommendations and plenty of FS. Similar at 88A and 126A. Build a rapport with Management, that is the tip.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    To most of my friends, quality and service of girl much higher priority than name of the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I find if you get the Management onside with you, go there a couple of times and let them know your types, give honest feedback so that they know you when you book, the Management will tend to look after you and that makes all the difference. The Papasan at 84A knows me, I get good recommendations and plenty of FS. Similar at 88A and 126A. Build a rapport with Management, that is the tip.
    hey HardCore, do you have any reccomendations for 126a? also, i didnt think they do FS at 126?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    To most of my friends, quality and service of girl much higher priority than name of the shop.
    Amen to that...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    hey HardCore, do you have any reccomendations for 126a? also, i didnt think they do FS at 126?
    They don't, I know the shop well, all the girls are good the mamasan is really nice, just visit the shop and try for yourself, there are a couple of really nice girls there..cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    PM me @hayate for more intel.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast