Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best massage shop in artarmon

Banned
    Sounds like areal change....... was a reliable rnt included shop for many years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haven't been at 84a artarmon for 3 years. back then the ml with good lookers and early 20's.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    Before their expansion to the extra rooms, they used to have some absolute stunners and the service was great.
    Damn, if only we have an idea of where these stunners are now.

When I came to the shop, I've only seen the 3 darkish rooms and two bigger lighter rooms.

I think there's another small looking room with has its own door and sofa?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    84 having some issues I think. IMO they are too aggressive, and results also in a big turnover in the rosters.

88a probably the better massage shop currently.
    126 good as well.
    Can you explain "aggressive"?

Been to 88a twice and their room is definitely bigger and a nicely placed mirror.

126a had a relatively same/smaller room than 84, but they just offer hj?

84, from my experience, it depends on the girls on what extras they offer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is subjective, my opinion based on personal experiences.
    Other have different experiences, thats why the forums are useful.

The front desk is important for any business.
    Massage shops no different. Will do better with good management that respects customers and keeps an organised operation.

88a has showers (as does 104 the Thai shop, showers in every room).
    Showers are a big plus for me personally.

88 has the lovely Jenny managing traffic. Generally no problems in bookings.
    Roster seems somewhat steady.

84 has been a greedy pushy business.
    The other shop ( Thai shop) that was on the same floor, was bullied by the 84 management, and essentially pushed out.
    Some girls I know were happy to leave 84 as they felt too pressured.
    Turnover is too high to sustain a good stable shop. Not sure what they did with 6 Poplar st Surry Hills, but its been closed for a while.
    In the past it ran for a long time successfully as a Thai RnT shop.

126 is more under the radar, no showers. But more pleasant management.

I was frequent flyer at 104 for years ( ironically they were sister shop of the old 6 Poplar st shop).

Also two long standing established brothels (78 and 116) are operating on the same few blocks.
    So 84 pushes most of their girls to provide fs?
    I've asked them a bit before on which girls provide fs, the info they give on which ones do fs really do fs.

I agree with the showers tho. If they had showers I'd prolly be there more.
    What do you mean by keeping organised operation?

Looked at the two brothels, they were usually busy when I came and it's more old ladies. Definitely oldest ones I saw, which made me just shiver.

Went to 104 once, because heard they had showers, but when I came it was busy and no one was available anytime soon.
    Will try to come back there some time.

126, I've dropped by a couple times looking at the lineup, girls look great for me but I asked upfront about the extras(which I rarely do) and all the girls say just hj.
    Walked away both times, but maybe I'll try them as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember26 had issues with council a few years ago.
    So may have had an impact of extras as not to attract too much attention.

A shop needs a DA to operate as FS establishment, so if 84 is indicating as much they can be risking scrutiny.
    Doubt they had DA as a 78a ( established brothel) is a few doors down and I think theres a100 meter rule (minimum distance between brothels).
    Again Im not positive, more of an assumption.

104 has some long time regulars. But as with many Thai shops, you need to cal and book.
    Haven't really been on a Thai shop and I came by and I thought it was typical Asian shops. Wherein you can just come by and see the lineup.
    That's not possible?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve gotten extras at 126a. YMMV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    I’ve gotten extras at 126a. YMMV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    More than nhj? That sounds promising then.
    First visit?

I prolly spooked them a bit by asking about extras when seeing the lineup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    More than nhj? That sounds promising then.
    First visit?

I prolly spooked them a bit by asking about extras when seeing the lineup

What do you expect past a nhj, Their "lineup" consists of 2 girls plus reception (if one is working that day) and yes you would have spooked them, Julie the "boss"always has good girls rostered some do more than others, just put the time in and find out for yourself...cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So 84 pushes most of their girls to provide fs?
    Yes definitely, and pre-covid times their rosters published would state (in Chinese) the girls that do fs.
    With so many shops along the strip, how do you get repeat customers?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Back when I was living in the Lower North Shore, I used to go to a shop that was near the BMW and Volkswagen service centres. It was just off Pacific Hwy. Not sure if it's still open? Strange little place... Small house right in the middle of all those mechanic garages.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    What do you expect past a nhj, Their "lineup" consists of 2 girls plus reception (if one is working that day) and yes you would have spooked them, Julie the "boss"always has good girls rostered some do more than others, just put the time in and find out for yourself...cheers
    That was my bad.
    Both times I went there I was fairly focused on fs extras, and maybe even just bj.
    And the other shops/girls were pretty open as to the extras when asked.
    So I figured it was fine to ask.

It's just a bit hard to settle for just nhj, when you can get better extras within the vicinity.

But now knowing that maybe there's more extras, then I'd be happy to try them. They had cute girls.

If it's not much of an issue, can you message me maybe who and what extras? Just a basis, and maybe I'll try that lady first.
    I won't be like the assholes that say "you offer this and that, why just this".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Yes definitely, and pre-covid times their rosters published would state (in Chinese) the girls that do fs.
    With so many shops along the strip, how do you get repeat customers?
    I guess it worked, I started coming there cause of the open minded listing.

And haven't had a session at 126 since they're saying that it's only nhj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    haven't been at 84a artarmon for 3 years. back then the ml with good lookers and early 20's.
    Yeah Jane was my all time favourite … sadly missed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    Yeah Jane was my all time favourite … sadly missed.
    I would say conservatively 3 of my All time top 10 worked at 84a, including my undisputed #1. Had some great girls over the journey. Ella, Jasmine, Jessie, Ruby, Alice, Annie/Alice, Canny... Sadly I just haven't been able to get over there much over the past 18 months or so.

I know people have had their issues with management but as I keep saying, they were awesome to me. Especially I went through a really, really bad time (in the space of a few weeks 2 of my oldest friends and my cousin all died in fairly horrible circumstances) as well as a string of other happenings, they checked in on me, made it clear they weren't drumming up business just concerned for my wellbeing. For that I will be eternally grateful.
    When lockdown is over I will try harder to go back and visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I would say conservatively 3 of my All time top 10 worked at 84a, including my undisputed #1. Had some great girls over the journey. Ella, Jasmine, Jessie, Ruby, Alice, Annie/Alice, Canny... Sadly I just haven't been able to get over there much over the past 18 months or so.

I know people have had their issues with management but as I keep saying, they were awesome to me. Especially I went through a really, really bad time (in the space of a few weeks 2 of my oldest friends and my cousin all died in fairly horrible circumstances) as well as a string of other happenings, they checked in on me, made it clear they weren't drumming up business just concerned for my wellbeing. For that I will be eternally grateful.
    When lockdown is over I will try harder to go back and visit.

Out of the names you mentioned, I've only heard of jasmine and Ruby. I kind of regret not booking Ruby as when I've come by the shop before she was always busy.
    Is jasmine the recent one? With the fake pics with blonde hair?
    I
    Did she stop working already?

They're good to me as well, accommodating my requests when I wanted to see some new girls on lineups just for possible future bookings.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Out of the names you mentioned, I've only heard of jasmine and Ruby. I kind of regret not booking Ruby as when I've come by the shop before she was always busy.
    Is jasmine the recent one? With the fake pics with blonde hair?
    I
    Did she stop working already?

They're good to me as well, accommodating my requests when I wanted to see some new girls on lineups just for possible future bookings.

Jasmine was a little while ago. Before Ruby. Tall elegant Chinese girl, very pretty and a very sweet personality. Her and Ella worked around the same time, Ella was sexy as hell in her little cut off white shorts and crop top with a fairly wicked service while Jasmine operated as a more refined yet still sexy service. Both a-graders.
    Actually make that 4 of my top 10.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone been to 126 recently?

They have been quite poor at updating their roster.'

Does anyone know if Renee is still there or work anywhere else?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rubztugzme View Post
    Anyone been to 126 recently?

They have been quite poor at updating their roster.'

Does anyone know if Renee is still there or work anywhere else?
    It's best to ring before hand lately, Renee has not been there for a while, she did have a boyfriend and just did reception for a while and then started to massage again then left, really great massage and service, and where she has gone who knows................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It's best to ring before hand lately, Renee has not been there for a while, she did have a boyfriend and just did reception for a while and then started to massage again then left, really great massage and service, and where she has gone who knows................
    Renee is back working at reception now, does not appear to be on wechat rooster, but you can call or ask to see her, I think she only works a few days per week, not regularly, so need to ask what day she is in.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast