Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best massage shop in artarmon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Renee is back working at reception now, does not appear to be on wechat rooster, but you can call or ask to see her, I think she only works a few days per week, not regularly, so need to ask what day she is in.
    Thanks for the info, would be good to see her again, really nice lady, she used to work on a Sunday regularly, great massage....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never tried this shop, i tried looking at the lineup before, but i think i spooked them by asking extras upfront. Ahaha.

I think i saw renee on the lineup, and she looks like my type, petite.

Any main info on this shop? If its for private review, id appreciate a pm.

They were regularly posting their roster on wechat like a year ago.
    But there was no roster per se posted for a long time till like a few weeks ago. But it has died down again makes it hard to decide if i wanna visit them.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    I have done reviews in the past but those girls have left, I was a regular had great times with a couple of them who I saw privately, just ring and front up...I am pretty sure Tina works on Monday, works at 200 Stanmore other days, that guy on the forum who has half hour bookings and writes a novel about it gave her a great rap, I have seen her a couple of times at 126a............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Renee is back working at reception now, does not appear to be on wechat rooster, but you can call or ask to see her, I think she only works a few days per week, not regularly, so need to ask what day she is in.
    Thanks for the info bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who is this Renee? And i tried 104a, pretty gd there too.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345