Thread: Suzy Loganholme private

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Suzy Loganholme private

Found Suzy on Locanto. Caucasian 40s at a private duplex in Loganholme. $150 for 1 hour nude massage
    Suzy is not unattractive for a 40 year old uneducated bogan with bolt ons.
    Suzy though does have a few issues to deal with.
    Her massage technique is too soft and absolutely shite, she doesn't want to be touched and she believes the faster you pull on a cock the better it is. Her finishing hand job is the worst ever.
    All of this would be be bad enough but the woman is fucking crazy! Fervently believes Elvis is alive, does not stop talking and giggling to bizarre shit, has conspiracy theories of conspiracy theories and she likes to let you know she is a psychic. Truly a bizarre lady.
    Gentlemen, if the experienceI I describe sounds good enough that you want to pay her a visit I suggest you should marry her as you would both be bloody crazy and a match made in heaven! Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. I found her on Locanto also and had a brief text conversation to diss her out, decided not to visit, I’m glad now I didn’t. Thanks for taking one for the team!
    IMG_7612.jpg
    IMG_7613.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thankyou Scouser, Definitely one to stay clear of.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    That sounds awful, truly awful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has been around for many years from what I have read in other forums. Use to give a great service with lots of options apparently but not now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think she's the same girl thats the former playboy playmate. Lives on the gold coast.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    I think she's the same girl thats the former playboy playmate. Lives on the gold coast.
    She don’t look like a playmate, at any time in her life!
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...gic-Touch.html

I made the mistake of visiting Suzy. While she is attractive & has a decent body, she is batshit crazy. Complete loony tunes. Even tho she did the entire massage naked, it was a little difficult to get into it, because there wasn't much TT, no touching and listening to her sing Elvis songs. When she wasn't singing, she was banging on about Elvis still being alive. She asked my view on this. I said the fucker is dead as a motherfucking dodo. She laughed and said maybe he is living next door. Forget him living next door, he's clearly living in her head, along with fuck knows who else. Then she went on about her singing in clubs & writing kids books. With the number of loose screws ratting around in her scone, she could open a hardware store. REALLY. FUCKING. BIZARRE! To quote the King, a Little Less Conversation, a little more action would have given much more satisfaction.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmm i know its throwing good money down the drain but crazy sounds kind of interesting (but then i am the guy who still wants to bust another nut in Funkii because of how nuts she is)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funkii has always intrigued me but never managed to find a time to suit. Haven't seen her advertising for a while now though. Would love her to get some one to help her with her ad. Needs some punctuations, paragraphing and a few less words.