Thread: Kate - young hip alternative and sexy af

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Kate - young hip alternative and sexy af

Wow! Kate! Wow! Couldn’t make up my mind on rub and tug or full service so decided to try this shop for something new and completely different. Booked 90 mins with Kate - full package of massage, prostrate and the mysterious dragon. When I saw her I melted. 23 years old, cool chick with died hair - half Indonesian. Amazing tits and just something about her - friendly and real and easy to connect with. The massage was good and strong. Then she asked me to take off her bra revealing these perfect young boobs that I had to take in my mouth immediately. Kate then asked me to lay back down for lots of teasing. Eventually she flipped me over rubbing her jugs over my body culminating in an amazing Spanish session that ended with cum on tits. Fucking incredible. Then it was time for the dragon. Not going to reveal too much. Just try it. She was in control for the whole session and loving it. Kate is so comfortable to be around. She said she likes to think of the shop as a service station for dicks. So cool and such a way with words. Session ended with prostrate followed by her sticking a dildo up my but while I came again on her tits. Total damage for 90 mins $220. She also works at Renwick - their sister shop in Leichhardt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Deja vu ?

Banned
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf good review.hop see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Wow! Kate! Wow! Couldn’t make up my mind on rub and tug or full service so decided to try this shop for something new and completely different. Booked 90 mins with Kate - full package of massage, prostrate and the mysterious dragon. When I saw her I melted. 23 years old, cool chick with died hair - half Indonesian. Amazing tits and just something about her - friendly and real and easy to connect with. The massage was good and strong. Then she asked me to take off her bra revealing these perfect young boobs that I had to take in my mouth immediately. Kate then asked me to lay back down for lots of teasing. Eventually she flipped me over rubbing her jugs over my body culminating in an amazing Spanish session that ended with cum on tits. Fucking incredible. Then it was time for the dragon. Not going to reveal too much. Just try it. She was in control for the whole session and loving it. Kate is so comfortable to be around. She said she likes to think of the shop as a service station for dicks. So cool and such a way with words. Session ended with prostrate followed by her sticking a dildo up my but while I came again on her tits. Total damage for 90 mins $220. She also works at Renwick - their sister shop in Leichhardt.
    Thanks for sharing Aussieguyinsf. Were any other extras on the table like part 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    Thanks for sharing Aussieguyinsf. Were any other extras on the table like part 3?
    Nah mate, just lots of prostrate ass play. Really cool chick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any pics of Kate?

Go to Renwick baby massage website. Or follow on wechat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Any pics of Kate?
    Both shops are on wechat, u can see the rosters on there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks good keen to check out thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Kate today based on ARs here and all seem quite accurate. She's cute, educated, articulate and knows her way around dragon tendons and prostate for sure.
    Quite a good massage, followed by a coating of powder (?!) and a sexy B2B with lots of suggestive talk was followed by her kneeling between my spread legs and doing stuff I wouldn't normally entertain!! Lots of ball massage was followed by the introduction of rubber gloves and a vibrating device that I insisted wasn't going anywhere the sun doesn't shine. Not really sure whether it did or not but it was quite a unique experience that resulted in quite a decent explosion. This followed by a dragon tendons massage, deep breathing and pushing on pressure points ...all likely to have me feeling like a new man tomorrow.
    Not sure where the hour went, but no time for any other related intimacy which was disappointing.
    Kate seems very nice, but, having ticked that box, I won't be repeating the experience.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    Saw Kate today based on ARs here and all seem quite accurate. She's cute, educated, articulate and knows her way around dragon tendons and prostate for sure.
    Quite a good massage, followed by a coating of powder (?!) and a sexy B2B with lots of suggestive talk was followed by her kneeling between my spread legs and doing stuff I wouldn't normally entertain!! Lots of ball massage was followed by the introduction of rubber gloves and a vibrating device that I insisted wasn't going anywhere the sun doesn't shine. Not really sure whether it did or not but it was quite a unique experience that resulted in quite a decent explosion. This followed by a dragon tendons massage, deep breathing and pushing on pressure points ...all likely to have me feeling like a new man tomorrow.
    Not sure where the hour went, but no time for any other related intimacy which was disappointing.
    Kate seems very nice, but, having ticked that box, I won't be repeating the experience.
    Thanks you good review,looking forward see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta say, I saw Kate recently, she was definitely cool.
    I had also place some pineapples handy and she is definitely interested in everything (except anal).

I really want to do Tiffany, has anyone been successful and will tell ?

Is the price all inclusive?
    Do you guys recommend 60 or 90min session for the DTM ? Lol may need a smoko break for 90mins!

Banned
    Hi all.young beautiful Kate roster tomorrow,make booking to experience .good massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , Spanish and good services

I am a creative and sensual domme who has a genuine interest in BDSM. I believe this shines through during my sessions.
    I demand total obedience and submission from my slaves – mind, body and soul. I am a strict but fair Mistress- so expect clear rules to be backed up by reward & punishment. My favourite activities include bondage, footdom, trampling, CBT… and a lot more… I am an expert in the male anatomy and will show you control over your own body that you have not been aware possible. Be prepared to be in a delirious blur of arousal, humiliation, pain, fear and sensuality

Banned
    Hi all.young beautiful Kate roster today,make booking to experience .good massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , Spanish and good services

I am a creative and sensual domme who has a genuine interest in BDSM. I believe this shines through during my sessions.
    I demand total obedience and submission from my slaves – mind, body and soul. I am a strict but fair Mistress- so expect clear rules to be backed up by reward & punishment. My favourite activities include bondage, footdom, trampling, CBT… and a lot more… I am an expert in the male anatomy and will show you control over your own body that you have not been aware possible. Be prepared to be in a delirious blur of arousal, humiliation, pain, fear and sensuality

Banned
    Hi all.young beautiful Kate roster today,make booking to experience .good massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , Spanish and good services

Banned
    Hi all.young beautiful Kate roster tomorrow,make booking to experience .good massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , Spanish and good services

Banned

Shop Owner

Shop Owner