Senior Member(無間使者)

Ada - enormous G-cups

Date: December, 2020

Address: 84a Hampden Road, Artarmon

Number: 0416 723 511

Time: 30 minutes

Nationality: Chinese

***JUST A HEADS UP, SHE HAS APPARENTLY LEFT WITH NO KNOWN RETURN DATE***

Despite her possibly not returning, I still thought i'd leave this review, just incase she comes back.

I saw her huge G cups advertised on the roster and just had to check them out. Booked in, and was blown away by their sheer size when she entered the room. The rest of the body is nothing to write home about - everything was fairly flat and unimpressive. But being a huge bust fanatic, I could overlook that.

Her massage was okay, 7/10. No real skill or training, but being a larger girl she can easily apply good pressure. A little bit of smalltalk too, she seemed nice enough.

Time for Part 2. As I flipped over, she unleashed her boobs from her dress and bra, and my already throbbing boner went up a little. Don't get me wrong, the girl gives a great handjob, but I was there for the boobs. She did not seem keen at all about spanish, but after some begging, she got up on the massage table into a kneeling/sitting position. She allowed me to shimmy up so that my butt was on her lap, and wrap my legs around her torso. From here, she wrapped her boobs around my cock and start pumping. It was incredible to watch, and felt even better. She was not very enthusiastic, made no attempt to appear interested, but was clearly very good at it. I wanted to add oil, but she wouldn't allow it. She also could tell that i was about to cum and quickly took me out of her cleavage and finished me in her hand, which was really disappointing.

She did a thorough cleanup, and with a few minutes to spare gave me a nice neck and head massage before time I was up and I was slinking back to my car.

Overall experience was good, maybe 6 or 7/10.

The experience with the spanish was disappointing, but i'm hoping that a larger tip (eg more than $50) next time might yield more enthusiasm.

Will I return? If Ada comes back, I will definitely give it another go! In the meantime, i'll continue to monitor what other busty beauties pop up at this shop.

Thanks for sharing. This Ada ??

Looks gigantic!!

Quote Originally Posted by 84aArtarmon View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah this is her! Gigantic is an accurate word, they were really fun to be around. As my review indicated, definitely room for improvement, but still very stimulating and fun boobs!

Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Yeah this is her! Gigantic is an accurate word, they were really fun to be around. As my review indicated, definitely room for improvement, but still very stimulating and fun boobs!
    To me they are a bit too big, if that’s possible from a tits lover, but too much of a good thing could turn me off - only on rare occasions...... lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol
    A cups complaining too small
    G cups too huge

Hard to serve but I was wondering how physically huge that pair are?
    By looking at the photos bigger than her head

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it true she isn't working there any more? Have been meaning to see her for ages, she worked Sundays and Sundays are hard for me. Would she be working somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think sadly its true my friend. I asked the shop when she'd be back a few weeks ago and they said she was on a long term break

Quote Originally Posted by NKOTB View Post
    lol
    A cups complaining too small
    G cups too huge

Hard to serve but I was wondering how physically huge that pair are?
    By looking at the photos bigger than her head
    Yeap, A Cups are too small and G Cups are too huge! It’s just my personal taste, not saying which is better, each to his own bro.

BTW, there are lots of busty MLs / WLs who are blessed with natural E Cups or Double D Cups and they are my preferred sizes, just like the one below from lovely Taiwanese babe Miko - ex Blossom Massage - almost perfect size and shape , see for yourself !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Miko still working anywhere? I saw her once and was blown away but she had left by the time I wanted to go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy New Year to you too In! In 2020 I did mainly walk ins to RnT places. Never fluking a big tit girl, the biggest maybe a C at Nth Strath. Only booked a favourite a few times at Broadway who was at best a B cup. Am a big boob lover and have decided in 2021 to see only D cups and bigger. No more compromise. And am also going try some FS places always with WLs with big boobs only. Is there something wrong with this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, A Cups are too small and G Cups are too huge! It’s just my personal taste, not saying which is better, each to his own bro.

BTW, there are lots of busty MLs / WLs who are blessed with natural E Cups or Double D Cups and they are my preferred sizes, just like the one below from lovely Taiwanese babe Miko - ex Blossom Massage - almost perfect size and shape , see for yourself !

WOW!!! i'd love to see Miko!! Those puppies look like they could do some real damage!

BTW Ahlungor, I do know what you mean about too big. I've tried some really big ones before that didn't have much substance, the almost seemed to be too light and fluffy and very soft. I'd prefer a bit smaller boobs if they are heavy, dense, tight skin. Still natural, but more firm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she still in the industry?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    Is she still in the industry?
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_525...n-Suburbs.html

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    FYI She does part 3 as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    FYI She does part 3 as well
    ada or miko?