Shop Name: Renwick Body Massage
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    Wechat: ladyau 777
    Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation? absolutely! if you haven't tried then you are missing out heaps! Get in before she goes.

I walked into the parlour and was met with 2 girls. There was Emma and Kate. Kate was free at the time so i went with her.

Immediately when you are with her, you are amazed. Her english is super fluent which is just a breath of fresh air. I asked her if she was doing anything else on the side and she replied that she was studying her masters in physiology. She is a switched on girl. It is very rare that you see that in this industry. With her being a qualified physiotherapist, she asked me which areas i wanted her to focus on more. I said lower back and shoulders to start. She said alright and took off her clothes and started to give me a massage. The pressure she was able to put on my body is amazing for a petite girl is amazing. She worked her way through all the knots and asked me how was the pressure and so forth. Shes got a great sense of hospitality.

While massaging, she came up to my ear and started blowing air into it which would send shivers down my spine. Im thinking omg! you serious?! im melting in ecstasy hahaha. She asked me to flip over and she asked me what extras i wanted. I wanted a prostate massage. She said no problem. she told me to get on my knees and face the wall. She came from behind with a glove and started to warm up my butthole with her fingers before sliding them in. It was literally getting f**Ked by a hot girl. Im not complaining. When i was loosened up, she grabbed a dildo and placed it in a glove and put it right inside me. It felt amazing especially when it was turned on. She would push my neck down and make sure my ass was all the way up so she could pound it with the toy. It was really hot watching it in the mirror. I had to flip over as i can't cum on my knees. She said ok. She then started to give me a hand job and gave me a count down to cum as 10. In the middle of the session i was thinking... Tiffany!! where did you find this girl. She is so kinky and amazing. I just squirted everywhere. I felt bad from all the mess but kate said dont worry.

my recommendation is yes. Definitely try her. She is everything in one package. Shes pretty, excellent service, the prices are decent! in fact after a session with kate, you would want to tip her. she's that good! Dont miss out on this babe.

Shop Owner
    Thanks james_brendan your review,hope see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review! Place seems worth checking out