Thread: Four Seasons CBD

Senior Member(無間使者)

Four Seasons CBD

I just noticed today that the rather dingy looking massage shop on Edward has had a makeover and is now the Four Seasons brand. Has anyone tested to see if it is an improvement?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that related to the one at indro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same branding yeah... but it is really recent as it used to be and independent brand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    Same branding yeah... but it is really recent as it used to be and independent brand.
    They keep spamming me with tempting promises ...

no idea how they got my details but it’s not surprising really

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it is anything like that one at Indro, it will be good

Where about in Edward Street is it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    city is hard for me as invariably they do not cater for parking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys.
    I had a chat with Bella from Four Seasons Indro and the CBD one is not one of her shops so not sure what's the deal with the branding.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've walked past a couple times after Friday office drinks and have seen a middle aged asian woman sitting on the couch inside the entrance.

Also have had my phone spammed by them, the messages are tempting but when I walk past I get second thoughts haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dodgy joint, avoid, I checked with my regular at Indra and it definitely has nothing to do with this joint

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got the 527th WeChat message from here, now using the name Kiki Massage

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thumbs up Boiler Joint - Avoid

This is definitely a boiler joint before and after the name change. Anyone who values their money should avoid it as their rates are as high as anywhere else only for an awful massage and extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any new experiences at 4 seasons cbd? I see that they are open really late - 24hrs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieb69 View Post
    Any new experiences at 4 seasons cbd? I see that they are open really late - 24hrs?
    Was at the restaurant across the road from it recently. From what I saw as the ladies would come out for a smoke and one left, there were 4 working- 2 older Chinese, a youngish white girl and what looked like a South American. Keeping in mind I was about 50m away the South American would have been my number 1 pick. Not sure on overall quality as I didn’t get close enough to see and the most tempting left early.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I ended up here recently out of desperation as there was a logjam at Time. The less said about this experience the better, but I did see the busty young white girl there and was enticed back to see her the following night. Good massage and conversation, but towards the end she opened the door and left, saying the other lady fill finish the job. Ffs. There is no reason to ever darken the door of this place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    I ended up here recently out of desperation as there was a logjam at Time. The less said about this experience the better, but I did see the busty young white girl there and was enticed back to see her the following night. Good massage and conversation, but towards the end she opened the door and left, saying the other lady fill finish the job. Ffs. There is no reason to ever darken the door of this place.
    I have had that too where one lady does the massage and then right at the end an older Chinese one comes in to take the tip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    ...but towards the end she opened the door and left, saying the other lady fill finish the job. Ffs. There is no reason to ever darken the door of this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    I have had that too where one lady does the massage and then right at the end an older Chinese one comes in to take the tip.
    In those bait-n-switch situations, I would suggest to get dressed and leave, not without making it abundantly clear that you will never set a foot into that establishment again, and that you will generously share your experience in suitable online customer portals....
    Of course, to be on the safe side, one could always ask at the beginning, and before handing over any cash, if the chosen ML will stay for the whole session.