Thread: Kasumi (j) - Hot but service lacking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kasumi (j) - Hot but service lacking

This was my first experience at Nightshade in Gladesville, location was easy enough to find, although note guys its located next to a few busy mechanic shops, so try use the rooftop carpark if your needing a discreet entrance.

Had read a few reviews on this site of Kasumi, so called up earlier in the day to book. Process was very easy with prompt reply by the team.

Arrived and made my way to the room, where i was left waiting for 15mins for Kasumi to arrive. No smile or any conversation when she did arrive, and then she proceed to jump into shower. By the time she got out and dried off, 20mins of my booking had passed, which at the time i thought would be extended to the end as it started late, needless to say it didnt!

In terms of the session, Kasumi is certainly attractive with nice tan, smooth skin and tight + fit body! Clearly one of the hottest in the shop. But her service was lacking that night, as it seemed everything was an effort plus she was constantly distracted by her phone, so much so she was glancing at it during the bbbj! Uninterested sex followed and when asked for a cim finish, even though the service is offered i had to convince her to do it, which isnt easy when your close to exploding.

Once we cleaned i was told we were running short of time even though there was 10mins left of the original booking (nearly 30mins in you count the delays). Tried to speak to management about the delay, but they refused as she apparently was already booked afterwards.

Walked out and instead of feeling great, felt cheated as the service was lacking from Kasumi but also the fact, management didnt try to rectify the issue and instead were forcing me out the door. Not what i expected when kasumi charges the highest rates in the shop ($260) comparing to other punters there.

In summary;
    -kasumi is hot but her service is uninterested and lacking
    - if i was to ever return to this shop i would ensure management is informed upfront when theres time delays as they arent interested in assisting after the fact.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to hear about an overpriced dud punt mate. You could have read a couple of reviews on her and saved your hard earned dollars. She has recently switched to Asian clients only hoping that she would be able to get away with lousy service (Assuming Asians are easy to please)but your review shows , people are not different when it comes to intimate encounters and being Asian doesn't mean you have lower standards in terms of service ( Good on you mate). As for management , I cant comment on what happened, but unfortunately I can clearly see changes since Jesse left the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The management is definitely going downhill after Jesse left

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Sorry to hear about an overpriced dud punt mate. You could have read a couple of reviews on her and saved your hard earned dollars. She has recently switched to Asian clients only hoping that she would be able to get away with lousy service (Assuming Asians are easy to please)but your review shows , people are not different when it comes to intimate encounters and being Asian doesn't mean you have lower standards in terms of service ( Good on you mate). As for management , I cant comment on what happened, but unfortunately I can clearly see changes since Jesse left the shop.
    Not sure if it is recently. When I booked her two or three months ago I already got a reply from reception that she was only Asian.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So 42g has change their management team or they sell the business

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, that sucks bro, but it does seem consistent with mine and other people's experience. Hopefully these negative reviews deter people from wasting money on this dud root.

She switched to Asian only a couple of weeks ago, but as others mentioned, good to see Asian people still call out shit service.

Also pity about the management, there are some great girls in there, so probably will still visit regulars, but need to be careful now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has Jesse left?
    Seen him there last week?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's that's ture? everyone is saying here.
    I went see her meny times. but I have never had that kind of experience. she's always nice…