Thread: Shiatsu at Sherwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shiatsu at Sherwood

Saw the ad and the deal for the weekend and thought why...

lol not sure what happened.. went off prematurely.. I swear, that never happens!

... not?

It’s on a main road.. not awesome in that way.. and just down the road from Vivi’s and the other one which are more discreet to get at but I’ve asked about the rear entrance now so that helps.. the set up is not glamorous, really isn’t.. but I saw N**a and thought I’d give it a go for 30mins.

The ML N**a was petite (maybe 150cm) and cute, nice smile.. Japanese (I believe) and maybe late 20’s. She explained how it worked with an older lady spending a little time getting oils on, and I feared a switch was happening, but she smiled and promised she’d be back, and she was.

So.. oiled up and some deft but gentle pressure by the older ML that was all good, the N**a was back and started the main course.

I took the conversation where it needed to be and didn’t pay much attention to the massage.. but was very interested in the Shiatsu info with floor massage, back walking and the seated approach to massage that was explained.. blood rushed south.. so discussed how the end this session and agreed on a typical number of pineapples.

Was pleasantly surprised with her perky, soft and shapely Bs.. truly lovely.. soft skin and petite form but with the curves that please.. at least for me.. open conversation and someone who hears you and responds is a great thing.. was happy to have more time than I am used to focussed on the build up.. felt she was genuinely interested in it.

So despite the venue the ML made the day. Friendly, cute, better English comprehension than many.. what I had was good.. I’ll be back to try the special Shiatsu one.

I asked.. Thursday to Sunday.. so will plan for that when I can.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givewhenyouget View Post
    Saw the ad and the deal for the weekend and thought why
    Why not aye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol updated.. not sure what happened.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a look in this joint recently, met by same lady. She is Japanese for sure and seems like a really nice ML. I would think she is 30ish. not amazingly attractive but like you said, cute and genuine. I actually got the vibe there would be no extras there so didn't get a massage on the day. I wonder what the other staff are like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish she is Jap haha.. chinese I think. not that matter right, till you see the other two sumo ladies, then you rather stick with N.. YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    I wish she is Jap haha.. chinese I think. not that matter right, till you see the other two sumo ladies, then you rather stick with N.. YMMV
    Why do you think she is Chinese? I'm rather convinced she is Japanese, looks it, speaks it, has accent, mannerisms all Japanese?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Told me she was Thai

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuelHandsOrDie View Post
    Told me she was Thai

I must be talking about a different person.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C cup. 5’9”

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ummm Thursday to Sunday was what the ML I saw said.. so likely another.

Any more of a review on the other option Duel?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo89 View Post
    Why do you think she is Chinese? I'm rather convinced she is Japanese, looks it, speaks it, has accent, mannerisms all Japanese?
    might be different person. I might need to revisit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    don't believe anything that douchebag says.
    Don’t like your tone young man