Thread: Recent punts at Asian Star

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Recent punts at Asian Star

Been a while since I've had a punt in Brisbane so decided to check the scene out. I headed to Asian Star since they seem to get the best girls the past few years.

Saw the line up and I have to say I was quite impressed...there are several hot girls, most look to be in their 20's or 30's.

Dora: Young Chinese girl, said she was 23 and she definitely passes for early 20's. Cute face, petite body and service was ok. Perhaps a little mechanical for my tastes, I prefer it if the girls slow things down a bit to make it more sensual.

Lulu: Very pretty Chinese girl, looks to be around late 20's or early 30's. Amazing service, very sensual and GFE like with a tight pussy. Highly recommend this girl if you're thinking of heading to AS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Current lineup has been there forever. Cindy has a worst attitude and service, Eva has the greatest tits, rainbow offers the most GFE services these days, lulu is pretty but takes a while to warm up and if you want a good Korean meal, Trish is both sensual and naughty, others are just the middle of the pack I would say

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have not been to a place like this. Is the pricing all inclusive for GFE etc? Or is it extra for kissing etc?

Senior Member(無間使者)

best time

what is the best time of day or night to get the girls while they are keenest?

I heard that if you get the girls towards the end of their shift roster they are too jaded. Trying to get one too early on their roster they are not yet warmed up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably at about 2pm on a slow day tues or weds or thurs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just like the ponies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you treat them right, they would do the same

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anybody know if Grace from Melbourne still shows up on the roster here? Really pretty girl with big tits and big nipples.

I met her one time and she was one of the best punts I've had in Brisbane, but I don't get many chances to check the place out these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beast3u View Post
    Anybody know if Grace from Melbourne still shows up on the roster here? Really pretty girl with big tits and big nipples.
    in my experience it is hard to get a regular girl at a fly-in fly-out brothel.

they are here for a short time intense money earning few weeks. when they go home, they can often have a personal review and decide if it was worth it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    in my experience it is hard to get a regular girl at a fly-in fly-out brothel.

they are here for a short time intense money earning few weeks. when they go home, they can often have a personal review and decide if it was worth it.
    I found Vivian to be good value, decent service and good skills with cbj.

Korean Haru is nice as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beast3u View Post

I met her one time and she was one of the best punts I've had in Brisbane, but I don't get many chances to check the place out these days.

Is she the one with big eyes and slightly hook nose?Very passionate kisser and originally from Jiangsu?