Thread: How long before do you book?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How long before do you book?

I'm a walk in man but I see I might have more dud punts because of it. The thing is I rarely know long time in advance when I'll have time and the need to punt. How do you guys handle it? Do you plan it days before?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on the shop and girl I guess.

Ginza or ginza empire I try booking a day before for popular girl.

Rnt place usually few hours before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    14 Burwood I've booked an hour before and 42 Gladesville as little as 30 minutes before. Not had many problems, but I have missed out on the girl I wanted a few times. Check the rosters and have an option 2 and 3.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always book if i go to my regular shop/girl. Usually the night before. But sometimes good as well just to walk in, usually the shop nearby my place just to have variety.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For someone I really want to see at Ginza and who doesn't work often I book the night before. For other times maybe a few hours before.

If you're walking in there's a chance you're seeing a less popular girl and there might be a reason for that. I notice at Ginza if I ask who is available with short notice I often see the same names

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For popular girls 1 day before for less popular girls few hours before

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm quite spontaneous, mainly because I've discovered fate has a sense of humour. When I try to book too far in advance it invariably ends up not happening due to any number of absurd circumstances.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At the start of the day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I usually do some research and book the day before or earlier in the day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had to book 3 weeks in advance to see Erin at 84A once and it was not that long ago. She is booked solid weeks in advance. If MAC had a locked in roster some of the girls there like Isabella (crazy good looking 19yo South American girl) could have been booked for months in advance. Both of these girls only work one or two days a week so to get a slot you need to lock it in very early. However for most girls if I want somebody in particular I will book the day before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For Ginza usually book around 6pm the night before, for 42, usually at 10 on the day.

Im selective on my wormrn so rarely get duds

Banned
    I usually text and ask who is available about an hour before I arrive
    I get lucky sometimes if there is a cancellation or there is just a spot available for one of the stars of the establishment
    I no longer obsess over a particular girl
    I’ve also reduced my dependence on Surry Hills

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I was super keen on a girl that worked at 90 Hotham (amongst other places), I would book a week in advance (every week). In the end, it didn't get me very far

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I'm quite spontaneous, mainly because I've discovered fate has a sense of humour. When I try to book too far in advance it invariably ends up not happening due to any number of absurd circumstances.
    love that phrase "fate has a sense of humor". Very true and nicely put

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't enjoy booking or booking super in advanced. I know the popular girls you gotta book early but if they're that popular I'd always feel they'd be tired out of their minds when they see me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I don't enjoy booking or booking super in advanced. I know the popular girls you gotta book early but if they're that popular I'd always feel they'd be tired out of their minds when they see me.
    Yes, the popular girls end up breaking your heart, if you are not careful enough to avoid getting involved. These days, I prefer to have an unpopular regular who usually seems happy to see me