Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 533 girls

Junior Member(有D料到)

533 girls

I have been reading some conflicting Messages around 533 Willoughby.

Some punters have great ARs from girls there! And I read a few, then others comment that they are old girls 45+.

So from people that have visited recently which girls would you recommend I try there? While I like girls 35-45, I would like to start younger and work my way up the menu :-)

On m’y to do list (of younger girls) I have :
    Dior
    Stephanie
    Michelle - according to some ARs a must try
    Karen
    Fiona
    Any others?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, in this shop the mamasan will make the choice for you and I’ll just leave it at that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So you are saying even if I request Michelle , I might get 55 year old Michelle and not the 30 year old?

Do you know if they do lineups?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of the reviews need to go to spec savers its pretty much a milf shop that being said there are some good ones i haven't been there for a few months but Michelle is a cracker mid 40s still as sexy as fuck and all the reviews ar spot on she is a must see not a lot of young ones there at the moment due to covit and the boss angie is the stich up queen but you have to be firm with her and be prepared to walk. I had a few issues with her the first few times I went but after she get to know you she is ok stop reading the reviews and just go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Line ups are dependent on who is available if your a blow in angie will try to give you who ever if you don't like what's on offer say your going to walk she will usually find someone else it can be a bit of a game with her sometimes but as i said when she gets to know you she is good
    Last edited by 4647; 30-04-2021 at 11:18 PM. Reason: More info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks mate!
    Will definitively check it out! Thanks for tips on how to deal with Angie.

Do you have any recommendations which girls to see. :-) ?

Haha 533...forget age there. Plenty of good 'girls' there. If they are 46 or 51, does it really make a difference?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep
    533 all old
    Definitely be firm
    The boss normally will tell u the name you want to ktry but it's turn out to be different

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyjames View Post
    Thanks mate!
    Will definitively check it out! Thanks for tips on how to deal with Angie.

Do you have any recommendations which girls to see. :-) ?
    Michelle yumi evelyn are a good start

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the mamasan is a c*nt, just avoid the place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, Angie is pure Shanghai mamasan, and the girls are not spring chickens, but the service is pretty full on. Sadly, my ethics prevent me from ever setting foot on the place again, for Angie has no ethics.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Threads about 533 are always fun.
    The place is like something out of another dimension or parallel universe.
    Its mondo bizarro, topsy-turvy land.
    Some newbie punters when they read these threads probably think, no way, this place can't be, the punters must be making up these stories.
    But the thing is it is all true, and so much more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't mind 533 personally, but haven't been as many times as probably some others. I understand if you like booking girls, there may be some issues but I generally just walk in, get whoever is served up and threaten to walk if they look no good or something feels off, like playing roulette. Angie has her moments, but she is always reasonably polite and too the point and the girls generally aim to please with the services. Some of the girls are as mad as a box of frogs though. Karen seems rather young.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    Yes, Angie is pure Shanghai mamasan, and the girls are not spring chickens, but the service is pretty full on. Sadly, my ethics prevent me from ever setting foot on the place again, for Angie has no ethics.
    No ethics towards the punters or the girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the recommendations and how to approach Angie. After few comments I was thinking... skip this place.

However might do what @themaestro suggested and just walk in, see what’s available and if I don’t like it... walk away :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyjames View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations and how to approach Angie. After few comments I was thinking... skip this place.

However might do what @themaestro suggested and just walk in, see what’s available and if I don’t like it... walk away :-)
    Angie is fine, she is just doing her best to run the business as optimal as it can. TBH, a switch there isn't such a bad thing, plenty of good service, older ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True that. Miss it terribly. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Threads about 533 are always fun.
    The place is like something out of another dimension or parallel universe.
    Its mondo bizarro, topsy-turvy land.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are stories, and personal experiences. Like everything in life, it works for some, doesn't for others.

I've personally known girls who've left in tears are a few hours on their first day. I've also known punters who've been thrown out o the street with no means of getting home at closing.

It meets a need. Best try it, if the glove fits, enjoy it. You will find it meets a need at a certain time in your life. There are some long term regulars who are oblivious to what goes, some also who just don't care so long as they get their fun.

No judgement. Happy I was a regular/happy I am no longer a regular.

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    No ethics towards the punters or the girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She certainly knows how to run a shop and trys to walk the tightrope of pleasing girls, punters, a love of money - I'd say she's hardworking and selfless, while putting herself first. Savvy business woman. She's come a long way from humble beginnings, let me tell you. Got a lot of respect for Angie, but... we certainly would not share the same ethical view of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Angie is fine, she is just doing her best to run the business as optimal as it can. TBH, a switch there isn't such a bad thing, plenty of good service, older ladies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for everyone’s input... I’ll let you know how I go! I will give it a good and see what’s on offer :-)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast