Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 533 girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definetely true. i been going there many times before due to that clock watcher. i haven’t been back. Did half hour but always got out after 15-20min. service has gone downhill. I find it kinda bit rude too when you talk to her wanting to book or inquire. 533 is out my list now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Several moons ago, my mate and I had booked over the phone, 2 girls whom we had seen previously, but when we arrived neither was available.
    Despite our protestations, she said wait, they'll be out shortly.
    So we did, the first girl that was free, she'd pushed to my mate despite being a different girl to what was booked.
    As we had waited long enough, my mate agreed to go with her, when he'd finished after a 1/2 hr session, she was presented to me as the 2nd girl I had booked, seemingly not knowing or had forgotten that was my mate I went with and I had seen who he had.

We walked out there and then.
    Nasty PoS, never went back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Many years ago, 533 was my favorite store. The price is reasoanble and the girls were all very good. Eventually, though, I got sick of hearing "she will be available soon", which turns into "10 minutes", which then turns into a 40 minute to sometimes over an hour wait. It wasn't just a one off, or occassionally, but became the norm. I would love to go back, as the girls look pretty good to me and I do like the shop, but just couldn't be bothered waiting for so long, and getting the time cut. Angie is a nice and very personable, and never had an issue with her, but I do feel she has let down some of her loyal customers (which I was at the time).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345