Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discussion: Sex with WL vs everyone else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I actually think that sex with the GF/wife after having a kid is much more like punting than before having the kid!
    I mean, say you're cruising in your relationship without a kid, sex can happen anytime of the day. Wake up with a boner, reach over grab her tits and get her worked up, then it's on.
    After having a kid, you actually have to plan ahead, "book a time" with the GF/wife to do the deed. It's like making a booking for a punt!
    Only difference is BBFS is always available, hehehe.

The main thing I reckon that punting sex really trumps GF/wife sex is that with punting, you almost never see the girl in her "down mode", without being dolled up or looking good in general. With a wife or GF, particularly live-in GFs, you're going to see and experience all of it. Most of the time she's not going to be all dolled up for the sex. Even worse if your partner was a clean freak. She'll want to take a shower before sex... That means off comes the make up even if she had it on!
    Hah just tell her not to wash off the makeup then. I hate it when people don't clean up before sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    GF/Wife is much more expensive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Excepting the dozens of guys here who are obsessed with trying to start a relationship with a WL
    Yeah not ideal...
    Infatuation I guess?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Funny how I had sex with a WL who then became my girlfriend. The sex is completely different. At the shop she’s wild and willing to please but at home she basically a fish

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    Funny how I had sex with a WL who then became my girlfriend. The sex is completely different. At the shop she’s wild and willing to please but at home she basically a fish
    No surprise.
    Is she still a girlfriend or wife?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Because you pay her to perform a show for you at the shop. I know what you mean. I have a similar experience but not a complete star fish but less service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Because you pay her to perform a show for you at the shop. I know what you mean. I have a similar experience but not a complete star fish but less service.
    Like marrying a chef and she just cooks you boiled eggs, 2 minute noodles, and cheese on toast.
    What a disappointment!
    And doubly frustrating because you know she is serving everyone else delicious meals.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow does she know you punt?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    No surprise.
    Is she still a girlfriend or wife?
    Long gone mate. Dated only few months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was just thinking about this after my last punt. WL really know how to please a man. It’s just a different experience that adds to the menu

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Haha... this is what I’ve always suspected. A few WL have told me they wouldn’t do certain things with a boyfriend and only do it in the brothel as it’s expected or they get tips for it.... better sex as a punter.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Haha... this is what I’ve always suspected. A few WL have told me they wouldn’t do certain things with a boyfriend and only do it in the brothel as it’s expected or they get tips for it.... better sex as a punter.
    Correct, that I have been told by one of Ginza girl without me asking her. She will not do DD/CIM on her future BF/husband. She do it for the $$$. I jokingly told her I was disappointed so she can't be my GF/wife while we were having lunch during her off day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm basically the WL for my wife, start of fingering, daty whilst trying to get my self hard, missionary into doggy, keep going till I can get her to come, then usually I get tired and go jack off in the shower hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    I'm basically the WL for my wife, start of fingering, daty whilst trying to get my self hard, missionary into doggy, keep going till I can get her to come, then usually I get tired and go jack off in the shower hahaha
    And do you DD the missus nor save it for the brothel?

Banned
    Correct, that I have been told by one of Ginza girl without me asking her. She will not do DD/CIM on her future BF/husband. She do it for the $$$. I jokingly told her I was disappointed so she can't be my GF/wife while we were having lunch during her off day
    That's no surprise. Heard it from a few girls doing diamond services. They provide such service because they get paid for it. Boyfriend doesn't pay but he may get sex without condom such as BJ or vaginal sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, blokes that like DD/CIM won't take them out. If your partner doesn't satisfy you sexually why take her out. There is a big world out there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sex with WL is good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12