Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nana, barely legal and so so eager to please.

Nana, barely legal and so so eager to please.

Back in the game and had my eye on Jay from N5M.

First of all let me say the management at N5 were excellent at keeping me informed that Jay wasn't available and had some recommendations.

Well I've never met Jay but Nana seems very similar to Jay when I checked the photos.

Well those photos are not wrong, she walked in wearing that same Sailor Moon type thing, cute as.

She's tiny and very cute, she looks so young and innocent, like barely legal. So if you like young girls, Nana is your girl.

As soon as she walked in she hugged and kissed me, both touching.

She then led me to the shower which is huge in the last room down the corridor.

Was a nice intimate shower and got nice and clean. Her body is tight with everything in great proportions. Great breasts for a girl that size.

I'm not going too much into details but she's eager to please. We started standing then onto the bed, BBBJ was good, not too deep but good technique. We 69d for awhile, she seems to like DATY.

Sex was very GFE feel, very natural flow with continuous DFK.

I got lost in the moment and came in the condom while in missionary position.

Aaah that satisfied feeling was well worth it.

Spent a few minutes talking about spicy food like the malatang places we like.

Cleaned me up well in the shower and then the buzzer went off.

Got dressed, gave her a hug and walked outside.

Parked right in front, so hopped on the car and went to Newtown for a good meal.

I would recommend Nana and I'm very happy with N5M, friendly staff and I did not wait long as all.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Back in the game and had my eye on Jay from N5M.

First of all let me say the management at N5 were excellent at keeping me informed that Jay wasn't available and had some recommendations.

Well I've never met Jay but Nana seems very similar to Jay when I checked the photos.

Well those photos are not wrong, she walked in wearing that same Sailor Moon type thing, cute as.

She's tiny and very cute, she looks so young and innocent, like barely legal. So if you like young girls, Nana is your girl.

As soon as she walked in she hugged and kissed me, both touching.

She then led me to the shower which is huge in the last room down the corridor.

Was a nice intimate shower and got nice and clean. Her body is tight with everything in great proportions. Great breasts for a girl that size.

I'm not going too much into details but she's eager to please. We started standing then onto the bed, BBBJ was good, not too deep but good technique. We 69d for awhile, she seems to like DATY.

Sex was very GFE feel, very natural flow with continuous DFK.

I got lost in the moment and came in the condom while in missionary position.

Aaah that satisfied feeling was well worth it.

Spent a few minutes talking about spicy food like the malatang places we like.

Cleaned me up well in the shower and then the buzzer went off.

Got dressed, gave her a hug and walked outside.

Parked right in front, so hopped on the car and went to Newtown for a good meal.

I would recommend Nana and I'm very happy with N5M, friendly staff and I did not wait long as all.

Another great review Riff ! Just out of curiosity bro, did you try doggy with her ? I know most Chinese girls have small bodies but some have beautiful round bums in doggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Another great review Riff ! Just out of curiosity bro, did you try doggy with her ? I know most Chinese girls have small bodies but some have beautiful round bums in doggy.
    She's got a great ass and a cute shaved pussy.

Doggy was on the table but I wanted to DFK all the way, she really gets into it, real GFE feel.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Thank you for sparing me the experience. I was contemplating for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    You know how dudes get on the piss and they have beer goggles, well I have this theory that some dudes are so horny they have punter goggles. No way is this girl barely legal, she has a pretty face, but a little bit of padding around the tummy not an amazing body, I would say around 30.
    OMG there's no way she's 30

Not that I have rose glasses bro

Maybe you just want her to yourself.

I understand man, I was thinking of not doing an AR myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I totally agree about punter toggles for faces. People say “head-turner” like… cmon.

I usually can guess asian girls age within 1-2 years with 90% accuracy. I tell you what you prove to me she is under 28 and I'll shout you a 1 hr diamond service at no5.

At the very least she has had a kid with that tummy, so she can't be that young.
    Not sure if we're talking about the same girl.

Yes I was married to a Viet girl and had plenty of Asian GFs to distinguish age.

By the time we were finished, there was no make up left. Not one wrinkle, not even around the eyes.

Bro her pussy is to tight, she would have had a C section, I didn't see any scars.

What tummy are you talking about? Any slimmer and she'd be anorexic.

Whatever bro, she's got her followers and I'm definitely not done with her yet.

Also, where's your AR on her if you claim to have seen her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nana show me Id card birth 1998

I usually can guess asian girls age within 1-2 years with 90% accuracy. I tell you what you prove to me she is under 28 and I'll shout you a 1 hr diamond service at no5.

At the very least she has had a kid with that tummy, so she can't be that young.
    Looks like she's under 28, this forum has it's moments

Thanks for the free punt bro.

Didn't say you should stop seeing her, if you enjoy her sessions then you should definitely keep seeing her. I'm just calling out the BS for people that haven't seen her yet.

She is a nice person, but not as young and hot body as you describe. Aesthetically her face is her best feature imo.
    There's also another review which echoes similarities to mine.

Or are you just picking on my review for other reasons?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ahh the great Toysrus. Using his signature, "the girl is not that young" and "she's definitely had a kid" signature lines.

He's the hero we didn't need right now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if toysrus looks like Fabio himself?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I wonder if toysrus looks like Fabio himself?
    He's most definitely the best looking guy in the world. Can pull any girl he wants. He's fucking WLs for their own good. Let them feel what it's like to fuck a handsome, orgasmic stud.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    He's most definitely the best looking guy in the world. Can pull any girl he wants. He's fucking WLs for their own good. Let them feel what it's like to fuck a handsome, orgasmic stud.
    😂 Yes, as soon as he walks in the room the WL jaw drops and she says don’t give me any money, I’ll pay you big boy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Looks like she's under 28, this forum has it's moments

Thanks for the free punt bro.

How did we get from barely legal to 28.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    How did we get from barely legal to 28.
    I was thinking barely legal to myself when she walked into the room and playfully skipped to me.

Toy reckoned she's like 30, fat and had a kid

Then comes back offering me a free punt if she's under 30.

Mr Confusion reckons she's like 23, so that means I get a free punt at Toy's expense right?

I was pretty sure she's very early 20s and looks even younger than that to me.

People forget that reviews are your personal views and perceptions.

When's my free punt Toy?

She reminds me of this girl here, almost identical lips and eyes but smaller boobs.images%20(45).jpg

You guys are so precious, it's hilarious, you guys should form the aus99 punter goggles club with Meng being the cheer captain. Barely legal is like 18-20, if you start dropping barely legal in the subject I'm going to expect someone barely legal. It's not because I think I'm gods gift to WG but there needs to be review standards otherwise you are wasting people's money being a hype man. We blind book based on this kind of forum information. If the girl has a flabby tummy, don't say she has a killer body, I don't think that is asking too much?

Konfuzion is trolling, he ID checked her within an hour of my comment and you believed that.
    You have no credibility or standards.

She has a tight body as confirmed by two separate ARs.

People make judgements on more than one AR I hope.

If you think she's flabby and old say that in your own AR so that others can make that decision instead of trolling other's reviews.

I believe Kon more than you because I've seen Nana with my own eyes.

You're all talk, you owe me a punt.

But you're just like your namesake, a toy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Imagine punting for so many years and still being oblivious about women. I wish I could have punter goggles, I reckon it would be way more fun.

This is similar to the argument I had with Leslie at http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...26%23128514%3B
    He was adamant it was her real pics and he even accused me of not even seeing the girl, similar to how this is playing out. Despite the girl even telling me its not her photos. Then other guys saw her and confirmed I was right. I feel these days I spend half my time policing the blind on these forums.
    You seem like you have a huge chip on your shoulder.

To other forum members I'd suggest you look at toys comments and threads. Most of them are just him sliding into other people's AR and saying the same shit. The girl is old and she's had a baby before.

What's your obsession with women who've given birth? Are you perhaps a midwife by profession?

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands if you feel like you're some kind of vigilante pseudo forum police on a punting forum....

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You seem like you have a huge chip on your shoulder.

To other forum members I'd suggest you look at toys comments and threads. Most of them are just him sliding into other people's AR and saying the same shit. The girl is old and she's had a baby before.

What's your obsession with women who've given birth? Are you perhaps a midwife by profession?

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands if you feel like you're some kind of vigilante pseudo forum police on a punting forum....
    Sounds like Toy is my old friend Hu6e with a different name.

This is just a personal attack, nothing to do with the girl at all.

Thanks Toy for keeping this tread alive, I hope Nana gets heaps of business.

Don't forget my free punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys are so precious, it's hilarious, you guys should form the aus99 punter goggles club with Meng being the cheer captain. Barely legal is like 18-20, if you start dropping barely legal in the subject I'm going to expect someone barely legal. It's not because I think I'm gods gift to WG but there needs to be review standards otherwise you are wasting people's money being a hype man. We blind book based on this kind of forum information. If the girl has a flabby tummy, don't say she has a killer body, I don't think that is asking too much?

Konfuzion is trolling, he ID checked her within an hour of my comment and you believed that.
    I see id long times ago I laugh and say you still in school she show me id an say I older than think wakwakwak

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast