Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nana, barely legal and so so eager to please.

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    I think: for same girl say 25 yo,

50 yo punters will tend to understate the girls age as they see her as wonderful/younger than him.

On the other hand, 20 yo punters will mostly recognise the age and probably overstate it as see her as old. Read, older than him.
    Well this is true and I am almost 50.

I've been with girls of many backgrounds and ages and Nana to me looks so young and innocent.

But let's not get hung up on a number when she's so hot and her service is excellent.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Exactly. Lets try. Anyone here around 20-25 yo please go to 533 Willoughby Road. Note, the reviews here are wonderful like young girls pretty etc etc... lets see what the feedbacks are hahaha i guaranteed they will be super angry saying wtf they are grandmas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahahaha spot on..lol

Exactly. Lets try. Anyone here around 20-25 yo please go to 533 Willoughby Road. Note, the reviews here are wonderful like young girls pretty etc etc... lets see what the feedbacks are hahaha i guaranteed they will be super angry saying wtf they are grandmas
    Saying that; anyone who thinks Nana is a grandma needs their eyes checked, or maybe they're into little girls.

I suspect they want her all to themselves since there was only one review, then suddenly all these guys come out the woodwork saying they've seen her.

I can't blame them for wanted her all to themselves, I was in two minds whether I should write an AR.

Quote Originally Posted by deepblack View Post
    Hey Riff..i dont who you are bro and i dont care what your thoughts on me who you think i am. im just just here for a good time and sharing that goodtime with you guys...whatevers going on between you and another person please leave me out. My thoughts on Nanas just what i see. She cool though..

Peace out man and hope you have fun...

2021 is already a shitta off a year
    All replies, no reviews, classic second/third account behaviour.

Just write a review instead of breaking forum rules.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    All replies, no reviews, classic second/third account behaviour.

Just write a review instead of breaking forum rules.

Lol...sure bro...lol

Quote Originally Posted by deepblack View Post
    Lol...sure bro...lol
    Also let me add, new account started on 12th May 2021 but has very good past knowledge of the forum and the scene.

Obviously not very bright though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her once so far. In my personal view, she is not as young as people think but also not as old as other suggests. Does it really matter? No, it's not like you get a 50 y/o while expecting a 20 y/o.
    The overall experience was good and I would consider returning to see her. The overall flow was around the same as what OP posted. She is pretty, eager to please and the flow feels natural with her, and not mechanic which is what I look for from a GFE. Just wish she could go a bit deeper with her BBBJ.
    As always please remember YMMV, this is kind of the first rule in here. What you experience or what you think may not be applicable to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    I saw her once so far. In my personal view, she is not as young as people think but also not as old as other suggests. Does it really matter? No, it's not like you get a 50 y/o while expecting a 20 y/o.
    The overall experience was good and I would consider returning to see her. The overall flow was around the same as what OP posted. She is pretty, eager to please and the flow feels natural with her, and not mechanic which is what I look for from a GFE. Just wish she could go a bit deeper with her BBBJ.
    As always please remember YMMV, this is kind of the first rule in here. What you experience or what you think may not be applicable to everyone else.
    I totally agree, she's hot and the service is great.

Very true about personal experience not applying to others.

Also, Star can do a deeper BBBJ than the other girls I've seen at No 5.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Also let me add, new account started on 12th May 2021 but has very good past knowledge of the forum and the scene.

Obviously not very bright though.

sure bro sure lol...your a real tough guy...dont cry too much lol

Add our new WeChat for booking

Check our website for roster update everyday~

https://no5marrickville.com/

Friday party starts!!! Nana on roster today !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Barley legal.... that's what your into.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    You know how dudes get on the piss and they have beer goggles, well I have this theory that some dudes are so horny they have punter goggles. No way is this girl barely legal, she has a pretty face, but a little bit of padding around the tummy not an amazing body, I would say around 30.
    That’s absolute gold punter goggles 🤣🤣🤣 I went and saw Tiffany a couple days ago after reading some reviews, when she walked in I thought whaaaat.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    How did we get from barely legal to 28.
    🤣😂😂🤣😂

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Maybe barely legal in some jurisdictions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    HAHAHA i visited there a few times when i was around that age because it was on the way and it was very budget. they were all WLs old enough to be an younger aunt at the time. to no surprise tho, still among some of the better experiences ive had to this day.
    Considering some of these ladies are still in circulation, they can definitely be a 20-25yo's mother's age by now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123