Thread: Lily-Korean, DO NOT CHOOSE HER

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lily-Korean, DO NOT CHOOSE HER

was planned to go to Midas yesterday, but the girl i usually saw has been booked out. so turned to N5M.

Only 2 girls available at that moment. One thai one korean. The thai looks a little bit old for me, so I chose the korean one, lily. Those korean girls who i met in Midas are all good. But yesterday, this girl taught me a lesson.

Paid of 30 mins session, I took a hot shower for 5 mins, then lied on bed. The girl barely talks, and from her face i can tell, she must hate this job.

No foreplay, no filtering, just put on the condom and sit on me. And I wanted to finish this quick because it is suffering. However, this does not work. Her downside seemed pretty loose and black, and fake boobs too. So told her to stop, and went to another 10 mins shower to cool down.

I don't know if the other girls are same in N5M, but just do not choose Lily, korean one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But there are reviews that say she is the beat ever!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey sorry to hear you had a poor experience. Seems like you caught her on a bad day or something didn't quite click for you guys. YMMV, and better luck next punt!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    But there are reviews that say she is the beat ever!
    I think in that review it was mentioned that she was Viet not Korean. Maybe different WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had an intro with her and she is beautiful but looked kinda angry...not smiling , very aloof...it was shouting KPS * korean princess syndrome so just passed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Had an intro with her and she is beautiful but looked kinda angry...not smiling , very aloof...it was shouting KPS * korean princess syndrome so just passed.
    exactly same as my experience... all the KPS warning signs are there... standard/premium service only... but unfortunately it usually mean money down the drain.. and you wished you have spent the money on something else that makes you feel good rather than shitty... even charity would be better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for sharing this because I had a horrible experience with Lily as well.
    I booked her for 30 mins after seeing the best GFE experience review. I felt like it was a fake review. But each to their own experience right?

The session with Lily is the worst I have ever had and being my first time at 5 marrickville it was definitely disappointing. The receptionist were lovely tho.

But the WL ohmygosh, it was the shittiest experience I ever had. No respect, no effort.
    Everything I did she said, why are you being like this, cum fast/etc. It was the most disturbing 30 mins session of my life. ( I consider myself a gentle guy and even ask her through the session if what I did was ok).
    I was so tempted to leave within the first 15 mins and ask for a refund. It was truly
    Stay away

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The next couple of punts will help you to forget these bad experiences. Hopefully.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m surprised management have not responded to these negative feedback yet. They are generally very good in handling these issues

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    definitely a bad experience for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was tempted to try her. Now that I see this, thanks for the reviews.

Hey boys, just went to give her a big red hot crack, I agree with you all. Her body is a beauty mate. I'll catch her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ditto. Tried her about a year ago and had the same unenthusiastic attitude which was a total turn off. She was pretty and had a great body but even those qualities couldn’t get me hard so told her to end the session and cut my losses after 20mins.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh this lilly isn't the old lilly that was amazing?

Hi Guys, sorry for the confusion. We got another Lily from Vietnam before, the Lily we have now is from Korean. She's kind of KPS and always poker face at the beginning when she starts, but now she improved and try to do diamond service. Maybe she's still not the most friendly girl in our shop, but she's trying to get there now. Hope next time when you come will be happy with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chandle View Post
    was planned to go to Midas yesterday, but the girl i usually saw has been booked out. so turned to N5M.

Only 2 girls available at that moment. One thai one korean. The thai looks a little bit old for me, so I chose the korean one, lily. Those korean girls who i met in Midas are all good. But yesterday, this girl taught me a lesson.

Paid of 30 mins session, I took a hot shower for 5 mins, then lied on bed. The girl barely talks, and from her face i can tell, she must hate this job.

No foreplay, no filtering, just put on the condom and sit on me. And I wanted to finish this quick because it is suffering. However, this does not work. Her downside seemed pretty loose and black, and fake boobs too. So told her to stop, and went to another 10 mins shower to cool down.

I don't know if the other girls are same in N5M, but just do not choose Lily, korean one.
    Hi bro, who can you recommend from Midas ?