Thread: Saigon Massage Mt Pritchard

Senior Member(無間使者)

Saigon Massage Mt Pritchard

Was driving around the area and found a Saigon Massage in a small block of shops, looks run down on the outside.

Has anyone been or have info? They dont seem to be part of the st marys or bexley branch from what i can tell thru search.

Address is Drysdale St or rd Mt Pritchard

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Was driving around the area and found a Saigon Massage in a small block of shops, looks run down on the outside.

Has anyone been or have info? They dont seem to be part of the st marys or bexley branch from what i can tell thru search.

Address is Drysdale St or rd Mt Pritchard
    I'm 99.9% sure they're not affiliated. If they are Jessie has kept that one very quiet or they're in the process of setting up...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    definitely not related (they jsut have saigon in them), I popped by last year looked very dark and not that clean. greeted by some old asian lady (looked chinese) and told them some bs that i'll come back later, then she said another girl working too and she pops out she wasn't much younger and asked them for a business card and said i'll ring later in the day and drove off never to come back.

i'm surprised its still around, its in like hte middle of no where

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any good shops in this area? Mt Pritchard, Bonnyrigg, Green Valley etc. It feels so empty compared to the Fairfield/Guildford area!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There's also Saigon star massage . Looks like new area. Not related to Saigon princess I think. I came across it on zalo. Didn't give me the rates but said Vietnamese girls and that's it . 1/518-522 Woodville Road

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pretty sure there is also Saigon Star massage in Vietnam... can vouch for it ��

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    There's also Saigon star massage . Looks like new area. Not related to Saigon princess I think. I came across it on zalo. Didn't give me the rates but said Vietnamese girls and that's it . 1/518-522 Woodville Road
    I am 99.95% sure not related to Saigon Princess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha I saw this place awhile ago and have been wanting to go check it out - pretty keen on going to as many random-middle-of-nowhere shops as I can. My own fun game,,,
    Any other shops in unexpected locations people have noticed?