Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally pissed off with Tiffany at Renwick

Banned

Totally pissed off with Tiffany at Renwick

I had a big cum load to release. Trying to work out where to go, I decided to give Renwick another shot as it’s been about two years since the last visit.

Rang and tried to make an appointment for 2.00pm. Joey was available at 2.30 pm so I agreed. Tiffany then calls back a minute later and asks if I can come at 3.00pm. Yeah sure, no problem. I hadn’t set out yet.

So I left at about 2.15 pm to get to Renwick on time. As I’m looking for a place to park in Leichhardt, Tiffany calls again at 2.50pm and says that Joey is now only available at 3.45pm and could I come later? WTF? I just about lost it. What was I supposed to do? Sit outside wasting my time for 45 mins so that Joey/Tiffany can jack off another walk in customer? She tried to sell me someone else and I basically told her to shove the booking up her ass. Bookings mean nothing to Tiffany. She is obviously so busy, that she doesn’t need anymore business.

I wish I could bill the bitch for my wasted time, fuel and tolls. Such rudeness, disrespect and contempt for customers never works out well in the long run. Mongers will work her out and there’s plenty of other shops. I will never be going there again.

Shop Owner
    Hi Fred,

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience I caused you today with the booking. It’s no excuse, but today was busy and there’s was a mistake with the scheduling . I apologise for the time you wasted and would like to offer you a complimentary session if you decide to give us another chance.

Once again Fred, I apologise and please don’t let today be a reflection of our business. We try hard to please our customers and take pride in them coming back again and again for the long term.

Please feel free to call me if you’d like to discuss further.

Tiffany

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Hi Fred,

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience I caused you today with the booking. It’s no excuse, but today was busy and there’s was a mistake with the scheduling . I apologise for the time you wasted and would like to offer you a complimentary session if you decide to give us another chance.

Once again Fred, I apologise and please don’t let today be a reflection of our business. We try hard to please our customers and take pride in them coming back again and again for the long term.

Please feel free to call me if you’d like to discuss further.

Tiffany
    Classy and prompt response from the business owner. Fred, I can relate to how pissed off you must have been. I’ve been frequenting Tiffany’s shops for a while and can vouch that she’s a good and honest operator. That said, shit happens. It’s how you deal with it that counts. Tiffany looks like she’s taking ownership of this error and deserves respect for that. She offers a somewhat unique service in Sydney and I’d hate to see punters being turned off from giving it a go. But again, totally understand your frustration.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tiffany is a nice lady. She didn’t mean to treat customers like crap. Just sometimes schedule mess up. Should give her shop another chance.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Banned
    This is actually the second time this type of bait and switch has happened to me at this same shop. Far from being a one off booking mix up, it is part of their standard operating model to get the punter in the door, and hoping his little head will take over. The other mamasan that frequently does this is Marlene in Alexandria.

About 2.5 years ago at Renwick, I booked a particular girl. I stripped off and was waiting on the table and in walks Tiffany and says she will do the service. WTF? It was only when I threatened to put my clothes back on and collect my $170 refund that within five minutes, the originally booked girl mysteriously appears.

The offer made to rectify the situation is fair, but it should have been made when the incident arose. Not after a complaint has been lodged on the board. The point I’m trying to make is that shops need to treat returning customers with a little more respect and not assume they are walking ATMs.

There are only 300 RnT shops in Sydney and it’s a buyers market

I think Fred has a point here that if the compensation offer was made at the time the booking was messed up, it will probably be accepted and we won’t even hear about this.

Afterall, the shop has his number and there were a few conversations already.

On the other hand, making a public apology and a make good offer in the forum is never easy. You can call this all you want, most shop owners won’t even bother or making plenty of excuses. So credit should be given where credit is due.

I’ve only seen Tiffany once for the infamous Dragon Tendon massage and it was wonderfully delivered, she seemed like a pleasant enough lady to deal with.

Like many of you were saying, there are plenty of RnT choices around, especially in that nearby area of Stanmore and Leichhardt. Shops should always cherish and value advance bookings over walk ins. It’s the basic courtesy and code of conduct for any businesses especially in the service industry.

Good luck to us all

Happy punting

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    maybe they really had a really busy day.. but they shouldn’t do that.. but usually tiffany is a good owner.. so yeah maybe just having a hard day..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ondoyz View Post
    maybe they really had a really busy day.. but they shouldn’t do that.. but usually tiffany is a good owner.. so yeah maybe just having a hard day..
    I appreciate your support of this shop, but you’re defending the indefensible. Double and triple booking is the usual MO at this place and I’ve been had twice now by the owner. Never again.

The fact that they’re busy is not my concern. If they can’t manage a simple fuckin’ diary, then maybe they shouldn’t be in business in the first place. Don’t treat us like stupid mugs. They work on the principle that the monger will accept anyone at the last minute since they’ve made the effort to get there and are probably thinking with their dicks at that stage. It’s just pure greed - nothing more than that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    It's both how you deal with it, but more importantly how the shop deals with it. Reneging on a formal booking is not cool. Shops, after you cancel a customers booking, please always ask your customer how far he drives to get to you. I'm sure there will be a good resolution for everyone
    Couldn’t agree more
    Working on solutions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I appreciate your support of this shop, but you’re defending the indefensible. Double and triple booking is the usual MO at this place and I’ve been had twice now by the owner. Never again
    Mate they aren’t the only place like this. I’ve had 5 visits to the Nightshade now and the only time I wasn’t delayed by at least 20 minutes was the walk in and even then he tried to let a later walk-in pick his girl before me. The only reason it didn’t happen was because I messaged the girl I know and she had to fight with the boss to see me instead of the guy who came in after me.

Every time it happens I swear never again but then decide to give them another chance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post

Every time it happens I swear never again but then decide to give them another chance
    Mate, you’ve got to walk and not return. There are new girls arriving every day and hundreds of shops to try. It’s not as if you’re gonna miss out on anything.

If we book ahead with the doctor, dentist or a restaurant, we know our booking is usually safe. People here are civic minded and follow basic rules. But why is it that Asian brothel and RnT owners behave like savages?

Mate, you’ve got to walk and not return.
    Didn't you say it's happened to you twice at this shop now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Boss hag at 533 got me many times. Last straw was going to see the famous Ada I was a regular of. Drove an hour and a half to get there only to be told she’s not in. Less than a minute later another guy comes in for his booking with ada. Obviously the highest bidder got her. Boss hag face was red but didn’t faze her in the slightest. That was the last time I ever went there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Didn't you say it's happened to you twice at this shop now?
    Einstein once said:

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Banned
    Mate, you’ve got to walk and not return. There are new girls arriving every day and hundreds of shops to try. It’s not as if you’re gonna miss out on anything.

If we book ahead with the doctor, dentist or a restaurant, we know our booking is usually safe. People here are civic minded and follow basic rules. But why is it that Asian brothel and RnT owners behave like savages?
    It goes to their heads. Another factor is many have no peoples' skills in running such businesses. Look at pimps and drug dealers. They act cocky and don't show any empathy because they have the goods and the customers want them. As a result, they feel they're in a position of importance and demand.

If a shop screws you badly then they don't deserve your business. Sometimes you may forgive them if it occurs once but if it occurs a few times then time to move on. Many other shops out there with wonderful girls. Don't understand why some guys keep returning but maybe they're getting special service i.e. BBFS from the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A similar thing happened to me with another shop and the manager offered me $5 off my next booking, this small gesture went a long way and gave me a good impression (it was in chinatown where i dont need to pay for parking/tolls)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It goes to their heads. Another factor is many have no peoples' skills in running such businesses. Look at pimps and drug dealers. They act cocky and don't show any empathy because they have the goods and the customers want them. As a result, they feel they're in a position of importance and demand.

If a shop screws you badly then they don't deserve your business. Sometimes you may forgive them if it occurs once but if it occurs a few times then time to move on. Many other shops out there with wonderful girls. Don't understand why some guys keep returning but maybe they're getting special service i.e. BBFS from the girls.
    You need to find another drug dealer dude.

Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    You should not have to ask for compensation for your wasted time with these booking failures
    We should be expecting some sort of compensation, this is accepted business practice in every other industry
    Hell, I have boarded planes with flights costing less than $100, to rural NSW, and if they stuff up my flight I get another for free

Why do punters get treated so inconsiderately?

This case sounds like no care or compensation was offered to the man.
    Also sounds like the owner was not informed about this booking shambles until she read your post
    Pretty sure the op has been offered a complimentary session by the shop on this thread.

200 + posts and Warwick hasn't said a word about you.....lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mistake in the scheduling sounds like a communication breakdown in that someone didn't tell someone else about the previously rescheduled booking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don’t want to offend fellow punters, but let’s all calm down and realise we’re just blokes looking to get our rocks off. The shops and the girls think this much of us.

That’s the sum of the “relationship”, boys!

It’s why I often smile when I read reviews that gloat about how the girls enjoyed the encounter and had an orgasm!!! Boys, some of these girls are seeing 10 different men every day and sexual enjoyment is far from their minds.

A bit of a reality check will calm the mind. It’s a financial arrangement for a specific time period. I’m return, we get our rocks off. Period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast