Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Star - Definitely a hot session

Star - Definitely a hot session

So I tend to stick to the same place for awhile when I have a good experience, so No 5 is the place.

Now before I offend anyone, let me make this clear. I will no longer say age and everything written here is my personal experience, so it might be different to another person's experience. This is what reviews are all about.

My first impressions of Star is she's pretty and has a tight body with A/B cups and inverted nipples (my personal favourite).

She is hilarious, made me laugh from the get go.

In the shower she took her time with a nice BBBJ.

Into the bed and this is where the fun started. I really enjoyed the BBBJ, great technique and goes deep, felt so good. She asked me if I wanted more, of course was my response. She even said you can cum in my mouth. Cool, let's have sex first then I'll do CIM.

She lubed up and got on top of me, she's so tight, it took some time to get in. We went slow and sensual, love this, DFK all the way. We changed positions a few times, still slow and sensual. Kissing and talking so much that I got side tracked due to her sense of humour.

Right back at it, all I was thinking about was to CIM, so I said I'm ready.

Off comes the condom and she goes for it. I had some build up do I came a lot. She didn't run to wash out her mouth, just a clean up with a few tissues and she continues to suck. Oh this is awesome, I just love that post cum BBBJ.

She says she watches JAV to learn how to please men and it shows. Got to love a girl who watches JAV. She did the JAV noises totally cracking me up.

Time was almost up so she cleaned me well in the shower.

Thanks No 5 for the recommendation. I have to see this girl again to experience more of what she has to offer.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Another good review bro ! Has No 5 changed a few of their girls ? Nearly the entire roster is looking different.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Another good review bro ! Has No 5 changed a few of their girls ? Nearly the entire roster is looking different.
    Yeah I'm seeing lots of new girls too.

Gotta catch em all

I wish I could get away more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cant wait to see her

Another hot session with Star today.

Love this girl, amazing skills, tight body and pussy. Just keeps going and going after CIM.

I literally saw stars

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Star in the line-up today.

I’m sure she’s more than 35, and didn’t look very friendly so didn’t pick her.

Jay, on the other hand, was very cute. Will book her next time for sure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great review she sounds very nice. Have you come across any girls with big puffy nipples?

Star has always been friendly and bubbly when I've seen her. I'm one of her regulars now, seeing her about once a week.

For me, her CIM service is second to none, pure JAV style, just keeps on going and going, so it's a bit of a let down when other girls don't do this.

Looking forward to my next visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gotta agree with Shurin unfortunately. Looks kinda old or uh maybe just ugly. Or both. I was kinda disappointed not gonna lie. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and her service may be top notch to make up for it I guess...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's going on here, got conflicting reports of her :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    What's going on here, got conflicting reports of her :P
    Can't argue with what people see but making judgements without having experiencing her is not fair for the girls.

She looks fine to me, cute face and hot body.

Service wise she's great, keeps me going back for her BBBJCIMWS and post cum BBBJ.

But not sure she does this for everyone, which is fine, more for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter 747 View Post
    Gotta agree with Shurin unfortunately. Looks kinda old or uh maybe just ugly. Or both. I was kinda disappointed not gonna lie. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and her service may be top notch to make up for it I guess...
    First time I saw her that was what I thought. But after one session I was hooked, she has a way of making you feel very comfortable or at least did for me. You know when an average looking chick has an awesome personality and they start to look hot? That happened with her fairly quickly. And yeah I remember one session at Ginza (Ivy) that I couldn’t come and told her it’s ok coz I didn’t wanna make her work so hard, but she just kept going and going on a BBBJ until I exploded, had to have been like 20 minutes... and yeah like Riff said, still kept going for a bit after that
    Only chick that’s ever been able to make me cum when I have said I’m not going to lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    First time I saw her that was what I thought. But after one session I was hooked, she has a way of making you feel very comfortable or at least did for me. You know when an average looking chick has an awesome personality and they start to look hot? That happened with her fairly quickly. And yeah I remember one session at Ginza (Ivy) that I couldn’t come and told her it’s ok coz I didn’t wanna make her work so hard, but she just kept going and going on a BBBJ until I exploded, had to have been like 20 minutes... and yeah like Riff said, still kept going for a bit after that
    Only chick that’s ever been able to make me cum when I have said I’m not going to lol
    Oh, so Star at N5M was Ivy at Ginza?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Oh, so Star at N5M was Ivy at Ginza?
    I haven’t actually seen Star. Earlier in another thread it was discussed a bit and I was saying it had to be, based on descriptions of her looks and personality
    It would be uncanny if it wasn’t her, but then again stranger things have happened!

Banned
    If Star is in fact Ivy of Ginza 310/Empire 479 previously, her service will be one of the best of the Korean WLs. Loves sex, very passionate kissing and deep bbbj though not deep-throated. She is certainly aged below 30 possible 26 to 28. Look-wise is just above average but more than compensated by her top service at $230 per hour diamond. Ivy hasn’t been rostered on 310 or 479 for quite a while so likely changed shop. Ivy likes to ask customer to see her everyday, if you have the same experience, another attestation that Sky is previously Ivy.

Banned
    Btw, Ivy/Star was popular on 310 Ginza but because she worked quite often nearly everyday and long shifts so even her regulars can’t see her so often to fill up all the time slots on her shifts. A lovely Korean WL good to be a regular for the general punters who are looking for sex relief on shops rather than a general gfe.

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    If Star is in fact Ivy of Ginza 310/Empire 479 previously, her service will be one of the best of the Korean WLs. Loves sex, very passionate kissing and deep bbbj though not deep-throated. She is certainly aged below 30 possible 26 to 28. Look-wise is just above average but more than compensated by her top service at $230 per hour diamond. Ivy hasn’t been rostered on 310 or 479 for quite a while so likely changed shop. Ivy likes to ask customer to see her everyday, if you have the same experience, another attestation that Sky is previously Ivy.
    Lol she asked me that same thing
    See you tomorrow? How about the next day?

I did ask her what she likes, she said money and men, lol perfect job for you love.

She watches JAV just to get ideas how to please men and it shows.

How good is that

She does go deeper not fully DT, she has gagged a few times but she doesn't let that happen too much.

Like I said, her BBBJCIMWS+post sends me far far away.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Did they change their wechat seems to be down for days now

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Did they change their wechat seems to be down for days now
    I think you still can send them a message.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen quite a few of the ladies at No.5 but I haven’t seen Star yet. I have been considering it though and this thread has really got me so 50/50 lol. Is she comparable to C Taylor who also works there sometimes? (Although I haven’t seen Taylor on the roster for a few weeks now). I found Taylor to be more cute than conventionally pretty. Couldn’t have been older than mid 20s and was kinda like a plain Jane/ girl next door vibe but she was super naughty in bed which made her pretty amazing overall!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast