Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star - Definitely a hot session

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmm she’s working 🤔 maybe I need to check her out sounds fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

She's definitely under 30 since she has a valid working holiday visa where the age limit is 18 to 30. The Republic of Korea is one of the counties in this program for visas from 1 to a maximum of 3 years.

She is one of the youngest Korean girls with a valid visa working at the moment and keeps on getting better and better.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    It doesn’t matter bcoz she is a lovely girl regardless, but she was born in 1989. Might have applied for a visa in 2018/19 before she turned 30? As she was in NZ for a stint too before Aus. Regardless she is whatever age being born in 1989 makes you I’m quite lost as to why it matters so much to people tho??!! If you have to guess because you can’t tell, then what’s the difference anyway, we all know they’re caked in makeup anyway
    It’s like if you find some food lying around that’s been there in the pantry for ages.. still looks good..you open it, still smells good…you take a nibble and it still tastes good.. you don’t go ruining it by checking the best before date, you dig in to that shit !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    It doesn’t matter bcoz she is a lovely girl regardless, but she was born in 1989. Might have applied for a visa in 2018/19 before she turned 30? As she was in NZ for a stint too before Aus. Regardless she is whatever age being born in 1989 makes you I’m quite lost as to why it matters so much to people tho??!! If you have to guess because you can’t tell, then what’s the difference anyway, we all know they’re caked in makeup anyway
    It’s like if you find some food lying around that’s been there in the pantry for ages.. still looks good..you open it, still smells good…you take a nibble and it still tastes good.. you don’t go ruining it by checking the best before date, you dig in to that shit !

Maybe its just one of those things.
    Some punters like boobs, some like ass, some dont really care for those if the overall session is great.

For age though, some punters might be younger than others and prefer to see those young looking ladies.
    Looking young is on the ey of the beholder and the same girl would be viewed differently by different people or age groups.

I usually prefer to see younger ladies as i think im still fairly young, just barely 30s.
    But definitely dont mind seeing ladies a bit older who still look good and provide good service.

Oldest lady ive tried, could possibly be in her early 40s max.
    Her service was amazing and it was a great session, though its not high on my go back to list.

Oldest ml i saw on the lineup was maybe mid 50s. And she didnt look good at all, looked like a grandma with few teeth left, maybe some drug problems.
    Noped the fuck out of the brothel and reminded myself to never go back there, unless some good intel comes.
    Mainly because 5/6 wls i saw on the lineup were definitely not looking good to my standards, look and agewise.
    Which, i feel, would make me feel like i needed to be paid to do that session.

So all in all, to each their own.
    Some punters see the descriptions of the girls and their service and use it as a reference to book a girl.
    Some know that the session they had with the said girl was different from what another has posted.
    They could just stay quiet, maybe we thinking that they just had 1 random bad punt from an otherwise great lady.
    Some punters like to point out things that they think is wrong or falsely advertised. Like age, looks, service etc.
    This helps other punters not to make assumptions and be disappointed.
    So pointing out things like this could easily go either way of being a goos o bad thing.

But in case star, i think the reviews about her great service makes it worth to try her at least once.
    Which i would definitely like to do once lockdown ends.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post

For age though, some punters might be younger than others and prefer to see those young looking ladies.
    Looking young is on the ey of the beholder and the same girl would be viewed differently by different people or age groups.

I usually prefer to see younger ladies as i think im still fairly young, just barely 30s.
    But definitely dont mind seeing ladies a bit older who still look good and provide good service.

Oldest lady ive tried, could possibly be in her early 40s max.
    Her service was amazing and it was a great session, though its not high on my go back to list.

Oldest ml i saw on the lineup was maybe mid 50s. And she didnt look good at all, looked like a grandma with few teeth left, maybe some drug problems.

I agree with you here, as someone being in their earlier 20's... some older WL and ML straight scare me hahaha. I do like a younger looking girl. makes me feel somewhat normal

I wouldn't go by her IG username to say she's born in 89. I have usernames with 88 and 77 but I wasn't born in those years.

I know her quite well since she's walking distance from my place and have this confirmed by two sources.

If you are still not convinced, you can ask Jerry.

Uee on the other hand is on a Student visa. So who looks younger?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Maybe its just one of those things.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I am not into older looking chicks either most of the time.. maybe my phrasing was clumsy but my point was more that if you can’t tell whether a girl is 22 or whether she is 30, then it shouldn’t really matter if it turns out she’s 30.. but some guys here seem like they’ll just write off a chick for being older than they like, despite whether they actually look their age or not. Anyway in Star’s case when she is wearing makeup she doesn’t look older than like 23, and with her youthful exuberance it certainly feels like she is too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't go by her IG username to say she's born in 89. I have usernames with 88 and 77 but I wasn't born in those years.

I know her quite well since she's walking distance from my place and have this confirmed by two sources.

If you are still not convinced, you can ask Jerry.

Uee on the other hand is on a Student visa. So who looks younger?

Yeah, fair enough. It’s certainly possible she lied to me, she’d be a pretty impressive liar though we had many natural conversations where there was no reason or need to lie; in one she told me that if she ever got married it wouldn’t be until she’s 40 or so, in ‘8 years’..
    I did always think it odd that all her friends seemed super young though, like the ones she came here with.. I suppose it’s possible that she wasn’t born in 89 and just created a new persona when she met me for fun. Entirely possible but random lol. Especially for a WL to say she’s older than she is. Anyway I’m not really fussed either way, I respect whatever age she’s comfortable with being

I haven’t seen Uee so I’m not sure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh don’t get me wrong, I am not into older looking chicks either most of the time.. maybe my phrasing was clumsy but my point was more that if you can’t tell whether a girl is 22 or whether she is 30, then it shouldn’t really matter if it turns out she’s 30.. but some guys here seem like they’ll just write off a chick for being older than they like, despite whether they actually look their age or not. Anyway in Star’s case when she is wearing makeup she doesn’t look older than like 23, and with her youthful exuberance it certainly feels like she is too

Definitely agree to this.

I could care less if she was in her late 30s or early 40s, if she looks amazing and/or has great service.

Saw a few mls who were definitely 30+ at least. Didnt bother me one bit as their body, though might be slightly enhanced ehich doesnt look too enhanced, and the overall session was great.

Yeah, fair enough. It’s certainly possible she lied to me, she’d be a pretty impressive liar though we had many natural conversations where there was no reason or need to lie; in one she told me that if she ever got married it wouldn’t be until she’s 40 or so, in ‘8 years’..
    I did always think it odd that all her friends seemed super young though, like the ones she came here with.. I suppose it’s possible that she wasn’t born in 89 and just created a new persona when she met me for fun. Entirely possible but random lol. Especially for a WL to say she’s older than she is. Anyway I’m not really fussed either way, I respect whatever age she’s comfortable with being

I haven’t seen Uee so I’m not sure

Get enough Intel on Tami?

I'm going to just leave this here since there's no point speaking with an obsessed person.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get enough Intel on Tami?

I'm going to just leave this here since there's no point speaking with an obsessed person.

Lol that was a strange reaction. You might be projecting, coz there’s absolutely no obsession here.. in fact you mentioned at some point that I can ask Jerry or someone to prove it if I don’t believe you, as if I could care that much
    I really wasn’t lying when I said that I’m open to the possibility that she could easily have lied to me.. You might need to consider the same

Anyway, thanks for the intel on Tami, cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I have seen Sky many times when she first started working in this industry in Ginza. While her look is only average or above average depending on your standard, she is under 30 in my opinion. Her services and attitudes are excellent and definitely worth a try to see if you click with her. Your money won’t be wasted as her services alone will make it a worthwhile punt if not an excellent punt.

Anyway she seems to have enough regulars of her own and it doesn’t matter whether she can get more regulars to add to her list.
    Always booked out and regular get her lots of gifts very fun fun girl

Had another amazing session with Star last night.

She's so eager to learn and please.

I've been teaching her new BBBJ techniques to use more lips, tongue and hands while being slow and sensual. Like you don't have to always gag for it to still be enjoyable.

Enjoy lads, you're welcome.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had another amazing session with Star last night.

She's so eager to learn and please.

I've been teaching her new BBBJ techniques to use more lips, tongue and hands while being slow and sensual. Like you don't have to always gag for it to still be enjoyable.

Enjoy lads, you're welcome.

Hey Riff888, is star advertising online somewhere? I’m interested in seeing her, but I’m just not sure how to contact her? PM if that is easier. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow, Star sounds like a great girl, need to drop in and visit her someday

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    hi~ came here just casually drop (K)Star's new mirror selfie

OMG

Banned
    Definitely over 30. Imho 37-38.
    A lot of teeth. Complained about size even though I’m average. Nothing what so ever like the photos on the site. Blows my mind how others review (fall in love) with certain girls lol. Punters come here to get a understanding of what they are to expect when going to a certain place. We don’t need bs about how age isn’t a factor… bloody hell of course it is

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any updates on her? Don't seems to be on roster nowadays?

So I tend to stick to the same place for awhile when I have a good experience, so No 5 is the place.

Now before I offend anyone, let me make this clear. I will no longer say age and everything written here is my personal experience, so it might be different to another person's experience. This is what reviews are all about.

My first impressions of Star is she's pretty and has a tight body with A/B cups and inverted nipples (my personal favourite).

She is hilarious, made me laugh from the get go.

In the shower she took her time with a nice BBBJ.

Into the bed and this is where the fun started. I really enjoyed the BBBJ, great technique and goes deep, felt so good. She asked me if I wanted more, of course was my response. She even said you can cum in my mouth. Cool, let's have sex first then I'll do CIM.

She lubed up and got on top of me, she's so tight, it took some time to get in. We went slow and sensual, love this, DFK all the way. We changed positions a few times, still slow and sensual. Kissing and talking so much that I got side tracked due to her sense of humour.

Right back at it, all I was thinking about was to CIM, so I said I'm ready.

Off comes the condom and she goes for it. I had some build up do I came a lot. She didn't run to wash out her mouth, just a clean up with a few tissues and she continues to suck. Oh this is awesome, I just love that post cum BBBJ.

She says she watches JAV to learn how to please men and it shows. Got to love a girl who watches JAV. She did the JAV noises totally cracking me up.

Time was almost up so she cleaned me well in the shower.

Thanks No 5 for the recommendation. I have to see this girl again to experience more of what she has to offer.

Star is back today !!! Call us now to book her~

0417888123. Wechat: no5_2021

https://no5marrickville.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123