Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick Review: Emily Japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just from my personal experience, I have been told by other Jap girl at SBM that they and the affiliated shops that there are fake jap girls, she even named them as u know the same girls work across different shops.

generally it is easy to tell if they are a mix or fake if you can speak little of the language.
    I like to ask "onaka suita desu ga" after I first meet them; it means are you hungry ? if they have no idea, 90% chance they are fakes.

eg. there are heaps of chinese that may have stayed in Japan briefly and can speak some english, so they are advertised as part japs.

we all know this is common practice by shops to get people in, and if the bros can share more info on fakes hopefully this will stop.

Many thanks to bros that started and contributed to this thread and saved coins for bros that dont want to deal with fakes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @adahar, that is correct. I was just sharing to help others what they could do in certain scenarios.

To make it simpler, maybe we could put it this way. You could get extra from a legit shop if you know how to talk and really have a good convincing skills, in a case you see someone you really like.

In this situation, it was just the other way around talking to them that you are not interested in something they are offering.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @limbi8888, could not agree more. she is nice and sweet. have a good soft hand too. maybe she wasn't just expecting someone would say no to her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @j_highrolla, well said. yes there are a lot who is taking the advantage of the situation after the pandemic last year (hopefully we are really out of it).

And yes, it will very easy to tell the difference plus the factor having experience with different girls does help a lot.

I was once told that shops would not even accept girls from other shops if they are in a same area which is understable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Alpha1401, thanks. I think some had just confusion with what I posted and it might have been my mistake.

But to help clarification, I am not against Emily or to criticize anyone. Just sharing ammo that could help out others in certain situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey mavdbest - Just curious which receptionist it was, i've never been offered service by the receptionist before

Senior Member(無間使者)
    understand your frustration mavdbest.

I have seen Emily aka Alina over the years. SBM and Top Ryde. I have had a laugh with her about that 'Japanese' nationality posting.
    But she is very good service oriented ml worth repeat visits.
    Told the owner at Top Ryde once that they should drop saying shes Japanese, as some customers might be not amused finding she is not Japanese.

But its what this industry does.

The trend of Chinese shop owners to pull in more Thais, has become SOP the last few years. There's a trend to mix up the nationalities even more soin order to sound like there's a more diverse roster, and not just Thai or PRC (who dominate the numbers). So an exotic Emily might pass as Japanese at first glance.

How many girls rostered to be 21 or 22 are actually that young?
    Average age currently in Sydney massage shops is probably @ 28-35 IMO. Until actual young students rejoin the ranks, not many are in the early 20's.

etc ...plenty of smoke and mirrors luring us in.

Its a form of theater in many ways..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Look at another shop in the ryde area that has recently opened. Hardly any pics are labelled with a name and the same pic is used on different days with different girls working. Alot of sus shops out there. Just be open and honest and you will Get loyal regular customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Emily/Alina is definitely Thai. Great gal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    That's not the point..regarding how great her part 2 or 3 is etc who care.

The point is -
    He just didn't get what he ordered not because they make a mistake.
    Yeah, agree with you woods23 …

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What happened to Emily?

Hey guys. Does anyone know I haven't been seeing Emily on the roster? I asked the shop and they said she is not working there ... 'at the moment'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12