Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick Review: Emily Japanese

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quick Review: Emily Japanese

Apologies if this is a bit late to post. I texted the shop asking for the roster and I was informed that one of them is a Japanese.

Booked a session at 3pm and then paid for a 1hr service when I arrived. Once I saw the girl came into the room I know she wasn't a J, plus the factor of her style of massage tells me she is Thai. I decided that I will just finished the massage session and when I told the therapist I won't be doing any extra, she went out to talk to the receptionist. I told the receptionist my side and she even offered herself to do the service but I decline nicely and gave her a feedback.

It was her own fault the she presented her therapist someone she is not and she should explain it to her. I told her that it is not about the money but setting expectation to your client will be a good practice.

Banned
    Maybe the shop should forego their cut and the therapist still be paid. Maybe the girl isn't aware of how she's represented?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks @manpower. Just sharing what others could do in case they fall into a hands of unethical shop. If you have paid for a massage service and you know that it will be just an arguement asking for a refund, then might as well enjoy it and nicely reject the offer for extra if the girl is not.your type.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mavdbest View Post
    Apologies if this is a bit late to post. I texted the shop asking for the roster and I was informed that one of them is a Japanese.

Booked a session at 3pm and then paid for a 1hr service when I arrived. Once I saw the girl came into the room I know she wasn't a J, plus the factor of her style of massage tells me she is Thai. I decided that I will just finished the massage session and when I told the therapist I won't be doing any extra, she went out to talk to the receptionist. I told the receptionist my side and she even offered herself to do the service but I decline nicely and gave her a feedback.

It was her own fault the she presented her therapist someone she is not and she should explain it to her. I told her that it is not about the money but setting expectation to your client will be a good practice.
    When you said that you did not believe that she was Japanese, did they argue that she was, or did they accept that you had caught them out?
    The Sister shop, Top Ryde 190, advertises her as Japanese Mix, but others have also commented in the Top Ryde Quick Review thread, that she is Thai and not Japanese.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    So far. The photos from Budwood 14 looks more real and use real girl pic. I have to say they did far better touch up editing than most of the rest.

Artarmon 84 all the girls too tall and slim.

Some shops need better skill set and shot better picture at least make it attractive.

Dunwich Hill shop picture is well under par for me IMHO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not defending the shop and Emily is def not Japanese but I would think if you stayed for part 2, you would have forgotten about the "Japanese" part.. She provides a great service and has great friendly personality that has many returning customers.. (Who all know she's not Japanese).. Hope you have a better punt next time..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally agree with you @phallustine and @rooster. That is why I mentioned in my post that it might be too late as it was a month ago and have not seen this site yet during that time.

Totally with you guys that they are never 100% honest about everything and I am just merely providing a suggestion to others of what they could do in a scenario if it is your first time to visit a shop, specially for new ones that have no reviews at all. I might be new here but have been in the industry for awhile now and just passing some tricks that can help others. As mentioned by others, shops and girls are getting smarter nowadays that is why we (as a customer) need to keep improving as well without offending them.

Thanks also for pointing out that she is the same Emily from Top Ryde and yes she has great massage service, probably not just my cup of tea when it comes to 2nd part.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @phallustine.

True. It will always be YMMV for each and everyone.

Nah. I just moved here in NSW this year. But it is nice to be a member of this forum.

I was a very active member in other sites, kinda missing reading reviews and sharing insights to others.

And yeah I noticed that you are big fan of her. I am glad to know she has a big supporter who could help her out. It is nice for them to have someone at the other side so they could get more clients.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Mavdbest brother for exposing Frauds and stand up for urself; uve saved coins for the boys that dont wanna get scammed.

Too many scam artists around and it is so pathetic they need to pretend they are from else where, especially when they dont know a word of the other language (generally speaking)

normally I dont care where they are from as long as they r hot, but I would not see someone again whom lie about their nationality, I also try to avoid shops that do this consistently.

Probably would be great if we start a thread to expose and share these frauds !

again, many thanks for sharing brother.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No worries @j_highrolla. Glad to help. That is usually the purpose of the forum.

Same here. I don' t mind the nationality as long they have something that would turn me on but again we all do have our own preference.

I hope they would realise that lying to the clients would not help them get more. I remember reading this somewhere:

"If you are punting another nationality, be sure to give your A game as you just represent your country."

Makes sense. Again nothing wrong with where you came from but how you perform.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same here. I don' t mind the nationality as long they have something that would turn me on but again we all do have our own preference.
    This contradicts your original post. You didn't complain about the girl or the service, your only complaint was that her nationality was not Japanese. ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @gthgrt, if you could kindly read back I mentioned that they should have something that turn me on and that we all have our preference.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @gthgrt, if you could kindly read back I mentioned that they should have something that turn me on and that we all have our preference.
    I read and understood that point. It is the reason why I posted my comment.
    If you read back your first post, you will see that there is no comment about the girls looks, her peronality, hygiene or the quality of service. The only preference or turn off that you mention, is that she is Thai, not Japanese.
    If there was something else that bothered you about your session with her then you did not mention it. You expected Japanese, you got Thai, you passed on the extras.
    Sorry if I have misunderstood your first post, but that is what it says to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you went to a massage shop and got a massage that you paid for and are winging because your masseuse wasn’t the nationality you were expecting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @gthgrt, there was nothing to bad to comment about her hygiene or other stuffs. As mentioned I was expecting a J girl but ended up with a Thai. I have no problem with that but then again maybe just nothing about her I find interesting, as we all do have our preference

And I did totally agree with @Phallustine that she is nice and migh have a good service, it just did not work for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Alex T Bear, I did not winged the massage but just the ending part. And I was merely stating a fact that we have the right to decline any additional service and should not be force to have one, in which in this case that is what happened.

When I told the masseuse that I won't avail other service with still about 15-20mins left, she told me that the charge is different for a 1hr service of massage only, then she walked out of the room and that she will need to talk to the receptionist. So I was putting on my clothes when the receptionist came in to the room and told her my side. She even offered herself to do the service which I rejected nicely. I even told her I paid for an hour and there still a lot of time left and that I won't be asking for a refund to ease her mind.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    That's not the point..regarding how great her part 2 or 3 is etc who care.

The point is -
    He just didn't get what he ordered not because they make a mistake.

Banned
    They charge more for a 1 hr massage only because the masseuse would want to be paid for her time, or at least a bigger cut, is that not correct?

I remember I went once to a known RnT for an hour, paid standard rate and was not offered any extras. I didn't ask and just had the massage! Maybe the masseuse thought I wasn't there for extras or maybe she didn't fancy doing any, who knows. Anyway no-one said anything so no drama ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually i've seen Emily a few times, she is great, and i have spoken with her also. She is part Japanese, part Thai. Shop isn't entirely lying, but yes she is only part Japanese.
    She has an amazing voice, sounds like an angel and her part 2 is well worth the money. I'd highly recommend her.

Each to their own, yes the shop should update their profiles abit better, but as we all know most of the profiles have spelling errors and their not the most fluent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tbh, I'd feel cheated if I requested a jap girl and got a thai girl. Stop sucking Emily's dick guys, the shop did our boy wrong, end of story. It's not up to punters to scout the forums to figure out if a girl is lying about her background - it's the shops. We shouldn't be challenged when posting such info as it helps other punters out that are selective (myself included).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast