Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 for the Southside

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Honestly, the logic of coming onto a review forum and saying you won't post reviews or even name shops for fear of attracting police attention. You morons are something special. Utter spastics, the pair of you. Pack up your bongos and fuck off, will you.

Also ADN is pissing me off today. So is Z1P.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    why don't you join aus420 and publicly review illegal drug suppliers you fuk'n flog....
    At least I wouldn't be a cowardly flop like you. So if you don't want to participate, why are you, flogface? Why don't you fuck off already?
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Also ADN is pissing me off today. So is Z1P.
    I'm on the zip/bnpl bandwagon. Constantly shorted which is a pain in the arse - though I reckon it's a buy. Solid fundamentals and awesome growth. Same for SZL. Patience is key.

Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    I'm on the zip/bnpl bandwagon. Constantly shorted which is a pain in the arse - though I reckon it's a buy. Solid fundamentals and awesome growth. Same for SZL. Patience is key.
    I think so, I can't bring myself to get out of the BNPL bandwagon and I think Zip truly does offer something different other than just being a better buy than Afterpay at this point. I'll hold.

ADN finished up basically even after being down 15% through the day so I'm happy enough with that. Hopefully it rockets when their DFS drops.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Honestly, the logic of coming onto a review forum and saying you won't post reviews or even name shops for fear of attracting police attention. You morons are something special. Utter spastics, the pair of you. Pack up your bongos and fuck off, will you.
    The way you talk is funny 24601.
    I will keep my bongos here, but thanks for the advice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Aw, don't be horrible to HHH. He's transitioning, which is why he's so sensitive about pronouns. It gets confusing after being in jail taking it up the poop chute for a few years to know what you are. But I'm willing to compromise, the word "it" should be used to refer to HHH in future.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamas View Post
    Aw, don't be horrible to HHH. He's transitioning, which is why he's so sensitive about pronouns. It gets confusing after being in jail taking it up the poop chute for a few years to know what you are. But I'm willing to compromise, the word "it" should be used to refer to HHH in future.
    Anal sex has nothing to do with gender identity, dipshit. I don't know or care if HHH's signature is a joke, but no need to throw queer and trans people under the bus

Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    Anal sex has nothing to do with gender identity, dipshit. I don't know or care if HHH's signature is a joke, but no need to throw queer and trans people under the bus
    Now this is a point I can get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    fuk'n hypocrite.
    That has nothing to do with being transphobic or anti-LGBT generally. Do you even read the posts you quote, lad?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say T5 is the most consistent. The girls at SSDS are too arrogant as the shop is too popular. Anytime is a hit and miss. As for the rest, pretty much old boilers most of the time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Given the aggressive and disrespectful crap that gets sprayed in some of these threads there is no way I'd be offering suggestions of shops to visit.
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 07-05-2021 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Felt like it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Given the aggressive and disrespectful crap that gets sprayed in some of these threads there is no way I'd be offering suggestions of shops to visit.
    Fuck! Totally agree. The ego with some people here are unthinkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    So then, why the fuck are you? This is a review forum. If you're not here to review and by extension offer suggestions for visits, fuck off?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1. SS
    2. Luna
    3. T5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So then, why the fuck are you? This is a review forum. If you're not here to review and by extension offer suggestions for visits, fuck off?
    I know it’s been a while Mr H.....

I think you will find most of us share privately due to folk like yourself.

So yes.....add me to the list of those that no longer share on the open forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post

I think you will find most of us share privately due to folk like yourself.

I have no issue with you not sharing your shithouse suggestions, so just stop fucking posting? Stick to PMs and keep your trash shit talk that offers no value off the forum? Simples.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    I think you will find most of us share privately.
    Me too. I bumped into a punter the other day entering a well known establishment with his fingers crossed. I asked "Are you hoping for a good session?" He said "No, the recidivism rate is 46%!"
    Puff Puff Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Me too. I bumped into a punter the other day entering a well known establishment with his fingers crossed. I asked "Are you hoping for a good session?" He said "No, the recidivism rate is 46%!"
    Puff Puff Prof
    0/10 joke, do better next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    0/10 joke, do better next time
    What is wrong with you, quarterwit? I hope with early intervention and intensive therapy you will eventually be able to approach halfwit status. But I 'm not holding my breath.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamas View Post
    What is wrong with you, quarterwit? I hope with early intervention and intensive therapy you will eventually be able to approach halfwit status. But I 'm not holding my breath.
    0/10 insult, do better next time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast