Thread: Laotian Siri knows her way around a cock

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Laotian Siri knows her way around a cock

It’s Monday and yet another new girl has started at Renwick - Siri. Ok, I’m in. Pretty girl with lean body. Her massage style is softer than the other girls but she makes up for it with sensual touch. She took her time getting to part two which I didn’t mind as she kept touching my arse and balls from time to time.

Then comes the bodyslide - her body has a really nice feel - soft and gracious. Her boobs feel sensational. Then it’s time for the flip. She gives what I can only describe as an air blowjob. She’s not touching my dock but she’s getting close and blowing air on to it.

She really knows her way around a cock - lots of ball touching and a good pace. I sit up and hold her, hugging her with my mouth on her knock while she continues jerking. I explode.

After more massage a round two - more of the same. A few other surprises that I won’t get into detail with here. And then I leave satisfied.

Props to Tiffany on new talent acquisition at this difficult time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    It’s Monday and yet another new girl has started at Renwick - Siri. Ok, I’m in. Pretty girl with lean body. Her massage style is softer than the other girls but she makes up for it with sensual touch. She took her time getting to part two which I didn’t mind as she kept touching my arse and balls from time to time.

Then comes the bodyslide - her body has a really nice feel - soft and gracious. Her boobs feel sensational. Then it’s time for the flip. She gives what I can only describe as an air blowjob. She’s not touching my dock but she’s getting close and blowing air on to it.

She really knows her way around a cock - lots of ball touching and a good pace. I sit up and hold her, hugging her with my mouth on her knock while she continues jerking. I explode.

After more massage a round two - more of the same. A few other surprises that I won’t get into detail with here. And then I leave satisfied.

Props to Tiffany on new talent acquisition at this difficult time.
    Wow !!
    Don't let this one escape !
    I think I am in Love.
    WIR YES !!

I will be back again next monday !

Banned
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf good review.looking forward see you soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow, what great time.
    great service,
    Thanks, my new regular

Shop Owner
    Hi all. young beautiful Siri roster tomorrow,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and strap on and fisting& services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. young beautiful Siri working today,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Gawd I miss this place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Gawd I miss this place
    Mate they will be back after the lockdown Im def booking a session with Siri when they reopen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Mate they will be back after the lockdown Im def booking a session with Siri when they reopen
    Bloody hope so.

Siri is an absolute gem.
    Wish she was doing private, I would love here contact details.