Thread: Sasa at 375 Rockdale - very good, great VFM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sasa at 375 Rockdale - very good, great VFM

Person's Name : Sasa

Establishment : 375 Rockdale

Date of Visit : 4/5/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : South Sydney Brothel & Erotic Massage | 375 Rockdale Brothel

Phone : 0420 300392

Hours of Business : 09:30 til late

Rates : $120/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, A/B-cups, cute butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, FIA

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - very good session, great VFM

My experience/comments : Wanted to see a girl at a regular shop but I discovered that Liverpool were playing at home (EPL reference) so I decided to pay a first visit to this shop as I’d just read a couple of reviews elsewhere.

Easy parking almost next door in the ubiquitous Bunnings. (Do brothels intentionally locate themselves near to a Bunnings so blokes have an excuse to pop in for some fun and can park easily? Or maybe Bunnings stores are intentionally located near brothels – a question to be raised at the next Wesfarmers AGM?)

The entrance is not very discrete on a busy road just before some traffic lights so there’s a queue of traffic, and the building looks old but the room was large enough and seemed clean with a decent shower.

The door was opened by a girl who said her name was Sasa and she showed me into the front room.

I checked she did BBBJ and 69 and pulled out $100 for an hour. Sasa said it was $120 so I showed her the website which refers to a “Daytime rate” of $100 but she pretended not to understand so, as she looked good, I handed over another $20.

I showered while Sasa got her stuff.

She has a pretty face and must have been a real cutie a decade or so ago. She was wearing a red skirt and top and she stripped and took a quick shower.

Sasa has a good slim figure (very good for her age) with A/B-cups and a trimmed bush. She’s a quiet and reserved girl.

She sat beside me and gave my cock a quick wipe and immediately took me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and soft and sensual with good flicking of her tongue and with only a few brief interruptions. And she sometimes tickled my balls and perineum while she sucked me.

After a quick start I let this go on for a good while before I suggested some 69 and Sasa climbed aboard.

She was quiet while I licked her, and an attempt at FIV was rejected, and I was thinking of giving up on the 69 but Sasa then started gently moaning and twitching and these increased in intensity before she pulled away and she wouldn’t let me touch her while she had a breather.

Some more BJ and I asked her to get a condom. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and the answer seemed to be that I could if we didn’t fuck but not if we fucked (her English is a bit limited).

Cowgirl first and Sasa rode me well for a while before asking that I fuck her and I stood at the foot of the bed for some doggie.

This was very good as she has a nice bum and was at just the right height. It also felt really good and nicely tight and I had my thumb up her arsehole as I gradually went faster until I came.

I lay down and Sasa tidied me up before having a quick shower and dressing.

She then sat beside me for a light massage. Sasa said she was from Beijing and works at 375 on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays and that they have two girls working each day.

The doorbell rang and, as we’d heard that the other girl was busy, Sasa went to answer it.

She returned and resumed the massage. There was about ten minutes to go but I said that, as they were busy, she could go. Sasa was grateful for this and asked that I close the front door when I leave and she went to give the next customer a good time.

Shop Owner
    375 Rockdale Brothel

0420 300 392
    375 West Botany St Rockdale, NSW 2216
    Ampol parking is available day and night in the very nearby Bunnings car park.

10:00 Am – 5:00 Am 7 Days A Week
    https://375rockdale.com/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Sasa

Establishment : 375 Rockdale

Date of Visit : 4/5/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : South Sydney Brothel & Erotic Massage | 375 Rockdale Brothel

Phone : 0420 300392

Hours of Business : 09:30 til late

Rates : $120/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, A/B-cups, cute butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, FIA

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - very good session, great VFM

My experience/comments : Wanted to see a girl at a regular shop but I discovered that Liverpool were playing at home (EPL reference) so I decided to pay a first visit to this shop as I’d just read a couple of reviews elsewhere.

Easy parking almost next door in the ubiquitous Bunnings. (Do brothels intentionally locate themselves near to a Bunnings so blokes have an excuse to pop in for some fun and can park easily? Or maybe Bunnings stores are intentionally located near brothels – a question to be raised at the next Wesfarmers AGM?)

The entrance is not very discrete on a busy road just before some traffic lights so there’s a queue of traffic, and the building looks old but the room was large enough and seemed clean with a decent shower.

The door was opened by a girl who said her name was Sasa and she showed me into the front room.

I checked she did BBBJ and 69 and pulled out $100 for an hour. Sasa said it was $120 so I showed her the website which refers to a “Daytime rate” of $100 but she pretended not to understand so, as she looked good, I handed over another $20.

I showered while Sasa got her stuff.

She has a pretty face and must have been a real cutie a decade or so ago. She was wearing a red skirt and top and she stripped and took a quick shower.

Sasa has a good slim figure (very good for her age) with A/B-cups and a trimmed bush. She’s a quiet and reserved girl.

She sat beside me and gave my cock a quick wipe and immediately took me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and soft and sensual with good flicking of her tongue and with only a few brief interruptions. And she sometimes tickled my balls and perineum while she sucked me.

After a quick start I let this go on for a good while before I suggested some 69 and Sasa climbed aboard.

She was quiet while I licked her, and an attempt at FIV was rejected, and I was thinking of giving up on the 69 but Sasa then started gently moaning and twitching and these increased in intensity before she pulled away and she wouldn’t let me touch her while she had a breather.

Some more BJ and I asked her to get a condom. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and the answer seemed to be that I could if we didn’t fuck but not if we fucked (her English is a bit limited).

Cowgirl first and Sasa rode me well for a while before asking that I fuck her and I stood at the foot of the bed for some doggie.

This was very good as she has a nice bum and was at just the right height. It also felt really good and nicely tight and I had my thumb up her arsehole as I gradually went faster until I came.

I lay down and Sasa tidied me up before having a quick shower and dressing.

She then sat beside me for a light massage. Sasa said she was from Beijing and works at 375 on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays and that they have two girls working each day.

The doorbell rang and, as we’d heard that the other girl was busy, Sasa went to answer it.

She returned and resumed the massage. There was about ten minutes to go but I said that, as they were busy, she could go. Sasa was grateful for this and asked that I close the front door when I leave and she went to give the next customer a good time.
    Can’t complain of the value

Shop Owner
    375 Rockdale Brothel

0420 300 392

Shop Owner
    375 Rockdale Brothel

0420 300 392