Thread: C Yuki - First Punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question C Yuki - First Punt

Girl: Yuki
    Nationality: Chinese
    Establishment: 42 Nightshade
    Rate: $230 per hour

My first punt. I read a few reviews and comments beforehand but still had no clue what I was actually walking into. So I was shown the line-up and chose Yuki. Then I was baited into choosing Diamond service when looking back on it now Standard would have been the same. I definitely blame my nerves for that, I guess everything's a learning experience. I was then shown to the room and found it small but then again all it really needs is a bed.

I went ahead and started showering because I wanted to clean myself beforehand when Yuki came in and said I should have waited for her. We then showered together and chatted for a bit before I lay down and was given a massage. At first, the massage was pleasant and relaxing but as time went on it became more ticklish than anything else. She then offered for me to suck on her tits which I gladly accepted so I rubbed them, pulled them and sucked them all I wanted. Then came the blowjob which was enjoyable but not enough to cum. Her tongue was amazing at what it did when it went round and round up and down. That was the high point because everything after that was only downhill.

As soon as she put the condom on it felt a little awkward and I started getting nervous all over again. She got on top of me and started riding it hard. That continued on for a while but then I think she got tired so she asked if I wanted to try a different position. I tried getting on top of her but that didn't work out so we tried doggy and that was also not good. Sure it's been a long time since I've had sex but that's why I wanted to try going to a brothel. I couldn't even get back into gear when she said to just lay back down. I thought the pro would handle things so I just let it be, the sex was still enjoyable but she got tired before I could cum. It wasn't like the sex wasn't enjoyable, it was just very mechanical. At this point, I just wanted to cum so I also put in the work and did whatever I could. I just couldn't cum though! Eventually, she looked over at her phone and I realised the time was almost up so I got even more keen to blow my load. She switched over to giving me a blowjob and went down on my hard. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. The timer rung and I was so disappointed but she kept going! She tried to finish me off with a handjob but that also didn't work so she eventually gave up which I can totally understand, it was more work she wasn't getting paid for.

She asked if I wanted an extension or wanted to switch to another girl so I thought about it. I asked her if another 30 minutes would be enough for her to get me to cum but she wasn't confident so I ended up declining since I thought it would be more of the same. I still think Yuki provided decent service, she tried at every opportunity to give me what I wanted but she got tired very fast. May it was just a bad day for her. Another thing to add is that she used a lot of tissues, for wiping and all kinds of other things. I want to share this so I can write down and review my own experience but also for other newbies. Newbies to brothels and especially newbies to sex. It was a learning experience and I'm not sure whether I'll go back. Maybe not to any other brothel either.

The brain is your biggest sex organ, if you have performance anxiety you won't cum or even get it up. Try starting out easy, have a massage with a tickle and a hand job costs $35 for 30 minutes plus $20 for the handie, if you don't cum, doesn't matter, try again. First time I went I was incredibly nervous and excited, it felt like a spy movie, hat dark glasses and checking nobody was watching. If that goes well try massage with nude hand job, then depending on the girl you can play with her tits and maybe her pussy, think about getting her comfortable as much as yourself, cost $35 30 minutes massage and $50 tips. Easy steps, sometimes the massage is good even for a seasoned punter, you can lay back and let the ML take control.

You just need some practice my friend.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This just happens to anyone sometimes bro. I also had this kind of experience.
    The session was really good, but still I can't cum cause at that moment I was pretty stressed out

I agree to what boney said. Brain is your biggest sex organ, when you have performance anxiety sometimes you'll have a hard time to cum but sometimes it's also the other way

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Great review dude. Did she offer DFK?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    How old are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Banned
    You're not alone. You not the first and won't be the last. There's a lot of conflicting emotions going on here, maybe personal, cultural or even a sense of guilt (quite common). As said above, try easing into it a bit slower, see what you like and what you don't. Stick with what you're comfortable with and explore possibilities later on. Don't feel pressured to "perform", the girl doesn't require it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like she really did put in the effort to make you cum. Which is a good sign

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Great review dude. Did she offer DFK?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    The brain is your biggest sex organ, if you have performance anxiety you won't cum or even get it up. Try starting out easy, have a massage with a tickle and a hand job costs $35 for 30 minutes plus $20 for the handie, if you don't cum, doesn't matter, try again. First time I went I was incredibly nervous and excited, it felt like a spy movie, hat dark glasses and checking nobody was watching. If that goes well try massage with nude hand job, then depending on the girl you can play with her tits and maybe her pussy, think about getting her comfortable as much as yourself, cost $35 30 minutes massage and $50 tips. Easy steps, sometimes the massage is good even for a seasoned punter, you can lay back and let the ML take control.

You just need some practice my friend.
    That's probably right. Maybe I'll try a massage next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's tough when you havnt had sex in a long time. I started punting many moons ago for the first time after not having sex for 5 years, I still remember the session being horrible , the girl was fine (one of the ones in tp64), I just couldn't keep it going, def could not cum.

The cumming was mental but also because I had spent the last 5 years masturbating.

I suggest you stop wanking, get some cardio and some squats to improve fitness. Pick some well reviewed girls from 42g or the ginzas (I love Nicole at 42g) and give it a few more cracks.