Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese girls

J cinnamon has been there years. Young keen petite and loves a good fuck. Can't fake that . Lovely little slut .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Because I know for a fact they own a full service shop and I am dying to find out which one so I can go.
    Probably full of PRC in any case.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    J cinnamon has been there years. Young keen petite and loves a good fuck. Can't fake that . Lovely little slut .
    What shop is she at mate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What shop is she at mate?
    Ginza 310,she was rostered on yesterday I think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Personal fav are Korean Japanese Mix.. the best of both worlds. Haven’t seen any for ages..
    I think juri at 479 is Jap & Korean mix and she had some good reviews

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    They appear mostly very restrictive /limited too what is allowed and then have the ticket prices for almost every part of the anatomy

I think last time touching between the elbow and wrist was an additional $10 , though no kissing on the inner elbow , but wrist ok

However yes they are Japanese

There is also the shop over on Botany rd mascot? Name eludes
    I'll have to call BS on that
    The only girl there who is money hungry is Manami
    Great looking girl with the wrong attitude
    She is however fascinated by larger cocks
    Sometimes silly fees is an indication that they are not really interested...and that applies to all ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Sometimes silly fees is an indication that they are not really interested...and that applies to all ML
    I have to disagree with you. I’ve been there multiple times and only had good experiences with Yuka. The others seem unenthusiastic and definitely aren’t there to enjoy their time with you. That being said, definitely some of the best looking jap girls.

Anyway, anyone have any good Jap ML/WL recommendations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    I have to disagree with you. I’ve been there multiple times and only had good experiences with Yuka. The others seem unenthusiastic and definitely aren’t there to enjoy their time with you. That being said, definitely some of the best looking jap girls.

As with all punting YMMV
    Chiharu Shiho and Yuka all good
    My favourite there has sadly retired

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As with all punting YMMV
    Chiharu Shiho and Yuka all good
    My favourite there has sadly retired
    Ive seen yuna as well as another. Might have to check these girls out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmanjb View Post
    I think juri at 479 is Jap & Korean mix and she had some good reviews
    Thanks blackmanjb,

Will consider... I tend to stay at 310 mostly when choosing the G Empire but have tried 479 a few times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks blackmanjb,

Will consider... I tend to stay at 310 mostly when choosing the G Empire but have tried 479 a few times.
    She does look good I also like the look of J kasumi at 42...

Banned

Sure I fully appreciate YMMV

Are you suggesting you have seen every ML there and they all offer plus plus services and all incl for $50 ? Read the reviews

Plenty suggesting they are chasing 100 plus for relatively basic/vanilla service incl average average to sub par massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Are you suggesting you have seen every ML there and they all offer plus plus services and all incl for $50 ? Read the reviews

Plenty suggesting they are chasing 100 plus for relatively basic/vanilla service incl average average to sub par massage
    Been there weekly at one stage for months never been asked for more than $50 for the standard NHJ.
    Been fucking one of them for more than a year now on the side she doesn’t work there anymore

Banned
    Been there weekly at one stage for months never been asked for more than $50 for the standard NHJ.
    Been fucking one of them for more than a year now on the side she doesn’t work there anymore
    Good for you sir .

Though too clarify you are saying all Your sessions for $50? included ‘touching down there’ - DATY, FIV. Some LFK , breast play and nip teasing plus more?

Or just lightly touching of the body allowed with some areas less permitted or not at all

Last Time I saw Juri (very cute and sweet) , she hasn’t worked there awhile I think. and has a normal job. Possibly why she has more limits , wanted 50 for NHJ and nothing further allowed.. Had a list price for other possibilities .

Anyone ever have extras plus with Juri for the $50? Me only once a long while back.

Happy to accept individual women’s boundaries and sometimes, they alter depending on how they are that day and how they are viewing you. No rhyme or reason and even the I always shave , shower, wear my best polo shirt and splash on parfum may not have intended impact .

Not just Minami who has an extensive menu to order off

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good for you sir .

Though too clarify you are saying all Your sessions for $50? included ‘touching down there’ - DATY, FIV. Some LFK , breast play and nip teasing plus more?

Or just lightly touching of the body allowed with some areas less permitted or not at all

Last Time I saw Juri (very cute and sweet) , she hasn’t worked there awhile I think. and has a normal job. Possibly why she has more limits , wanted 50 for NHJ and nothing further allowed.. Had a list price for other possibilities .

Anyone ever have extras plus with Juri for the $50? Me only once a long while back.

Happy to accept individual women’s boundaries and sometimes, they alter depending on how they are that day and how they are viewing you. No rhyme or reason and even the I always shave , shower, wear my best polo shirt and splash on parfum may not have intended impact .

Not just Minami who has an extensive menu to order off
    The NHK 50 is pretty limited I agree, the only way you get more bang for your buck is return visits to the same girl. You need to build a rapport with a girl. That’s what I did now I am racking in the rewards

Banned

I’ve seen most of the girls
    Just reporting my own experiences
    The roster has changed a little
    But I’ve never paid more than $65 to any of the girls
    So all up $130… $65 to the house..$65 to the girl
    They all vary with their limits. I’m happy with that
    Those limits change as they’ve become more comfortable with me
    The girls talk and I have a good rep in the place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Moon is not bad at 227 NS. Rocking more a jap tanned beach gal look. Around mid 20s , and friendly and happy to take instructions. Get the feeling shes fairly new.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post

Moon is not bad at 227 NS. Rocking more a jap tanned beach gal look. Around mid 20s , and friendly and happy to take instructions. Get the feeling shes fairly new.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to visit a Japanese massage in Mascot but since covid the girls are more mixed chinese and thai with new ownership. Almost all the jap girls included touching and most daty. Two girls would fuck me without any tips. Jap girls would never behave like chinese princess and most got really turned on especially the newbies. Since then jap girls all the way for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Darkies,

Have you tried J Emma @ Ginza 310 yet?

Very pricey but had some great reviews. I'm still saving my pennies for this one..
    I saw Emma privately a few times. She was great but her availability never lined up well with mine. I think she was still working until quite recently but appears to have disappeared now?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast