Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Japanese girls

Hey guys,

I’ve been going to 310, 278, 42 for a really long time now. However haven’t really ever been anywhere else. I’ve seen pretty much the every j girl at these shops at least a few times except like 3 from ginza. that I’m going to see soon I guess. . Haven’t been on the forum long. If anyone is interested, I can do a post with my quick reviews on some.

But is there any other hidden gems around the Sydney area. Preferably small and cute jap girls. Haha that’s my style

Before anyone says use the search function. Yes I have but also this forum doesn’t have a million members and doesn’t get spammed that easily so I see no harm in people asking question that may has answered before.. and also it may have been answered a while ago and is not current.

Here... Search no More bro

Jap. Haru

Booking 0417 110 110

Jap HANA with Yummy DD

Booking 0417 110 110

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onthedarkies View Post
    Hey guys,

I’ve been going to 310, 278, 42 for a really long time now. However haven’t really ever been anywhere else. I’ve seen pretty much the every j girl at these shops at least a few times except like 3 from ginza. that I’m going to see soon I guess. . Haven’t been on the forum long. If anyone is interested, I can do a post with my quick reviews on some.

But is there any other hidden gems around the Sydney area. Preferably small and cute jap girls. Haha that’s my style

Before anyone says use the search function. Yes I have but also this forum doesn’t have a million members and doesn’t get spammed that easily so I see no harm in people asking question that may has answered before.. and also it may have been answered a while ago and is not current.
    Hello mate yes plse give us your top 5 please!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Yes please...very kind of you....are you also looking for Japanese ML...?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Japanese are my favs by far ♥️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interested in this too!

Banned
    Best Japanese massage: 335 Gardiners Rd Roseberry
    All girls 100% Japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love Japanese style, can’t do Japanese girls. Too cute. Too submissive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All girls 100% Japanese
    I will second that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The last year or two maybe since the rona I’ve only been punting maybe 2 times a weeks and just circling through the same group of girls.

I can’t even make a top 5 for current times.. every one is pretty much just great in their own unique way when you see them heaps of times.

But my all time top 5, would go way back not sure if many people here would remember

This is also in no order because they were all fucking incredible. Also all from ginza

I was much much more active around these years

1 - Jap Megumi
    2- Jap and something else Amber
    3 - jap I think hitomi
    4 - Jap Mao something can’t remember she was literally the smallest thing ever
    5 - jap aika or anika she told me she was a stripper

And then there was also Singapore Lisa I seen her way too much

And Korean Kiki the tiny one with reddish hair I seen her also way way too many times

There was Zoe as well she was like very tanned Korean small blonde hair I think

There’s a lot more I probably can’t remember.

But those were the days. New girls starting constantly and I never even knew about the forums or the roster I just use to call and ask who’s free at 7pm etc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you friends with the receptionist there at all mate?

Banned
    Are you friends with the receptionist there at all mate?
    No
    But I’d like to be… why you ask…?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try 227 North Strathfield , they have Japanese most of the time. You can check their roster on wechat

Banned
    All girls 100% Japanese
    They appear mostly very restrictive /limited too what is allowed and then have the ticket prices for almost every part of the anatomy

I think last time touching between the elbow and wrist was an additional $10 , though no kissing on the inner elbow , but wrist ok

However yes they are Japanese

There is also the shop over on Botany rd mascot? Name eludes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Try 227 North Strathfield , they have Japanese most of the time. You can check their roster on wechat
    Agreed..

J Miki (Top Notch)...

J Rachel (Famous)

J Moon (New with huge melons)

J Risa (Doesnt work much)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys,

Hey Darkies,

Have you tried J Emma @ Ginza 310 yet?

Very pricey but had some great reviews. I'm still saving my pennies for this one..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Hey Darkies,

Have you tried J Emma @ Ginza 310 yet?

Very pricey but had some great reviews. I'm still saving my pennies for this one..
    Hey rooster,

Yeah I seen her on her first day at ginza she told me she use to work at 42 if I remember..

She’s super cute. And one of the best DFK I’ve ever had but in saying that it was just my style probably not everyone’s best DFK.

I’ve seen her maybe 4 times. Each time was better than before. But she usually works like 2 or 3pm - 8pm which doesn’t work for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No
    But I’d like to be… why you ask…?
    Because I know for a fact they own a full service shop and I am dying to find out which one so I can go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey rooster,

Yeah I seen her on her first day at ginza she told me she use to work at 42 if I remember..

She’s super cute. And one of the best DFK I’ve ever had but in saying that it was just my style probably not everyone’s best DFK.

I’ve seen her maybe 4 times. Each time was better than before. But she usually works like 2 or 3pm - 8pm which doesn’t work for me.
    I think you have most of the current crop covered..
    J Cinnomon @310? I saw her when she had a different name and she def had a big appetite for all things JAV Style.

Personal fav are Korean Japanese Mix.. the best of both worlds. Haven’t seen any for ages..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    I think you have most of the current crop covered..
    J Cinnomon @310? I saw her when she had a different name and she def had a big appetite for all things JAV Style.

Personal fav are Korean Japanese Mix.. the best of both worlds. Haven’t seen any for ages..
    Haha yeah I guess so. I see cinnamon a lot. Love the little bunny ears she always has!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast