Thread: Jay - Tiny and Cute, Another Great Experience.

Jay - Tiny and Cute, Another Great Experience.

So I finally met Jay and have to agree with the other reviews.

She's tiny and adorable, I'm not a tall guy but felt like a giant while in the shower with her.

So she is hearing impaired so a few sounds and hand signals to communicate.

I basically let her do her thing and was very happy with her.

She's into DFK, like really in to it, started in the shower while cleaning. She then goes down for some nice sensual BBBJ with great eye contact.

She did take some time to chat via Google translate and explained her situation and said, thanks for understanding.

On to the bed and it was very GFE, kissing, touching and licking. Her BBBJ skills are very good and she licked my down there for ages, I just loved it. She worked her way to 69 and I just lost all track of time.

After who knows how long, I pointed to the condom. She put it on and got on top of me, she's tight but no issues going in after all that 69.

She was riding me hard making cute sounds. I heard the buzzer go off but she's still going off.

I didn't want her to stop but times ticking, so I just pointed to my mouth and she knew what I was taking about. Finished with CIM and my mind was all clear. No thoughts in there plus a little light headed.

She cleaned me up really well still kissing while cleaning.

We chatted a little bit after that, I then got dressed, a quick kiss and hug before leaving the room.

Even though we couldn't talk, I felt like she's a naturally nurturing and caring person with a sweet personality.

She's very cute and petite with a beautiful smile and eyes.

Another great punt at No 5 on a rainy day.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mate nice AR. You've been really hitting N5M hard. I've noticed a few girls id like to try but unfortunately. I don't live anywhere close to Marrickville anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Mate nice AR. You've been really hitting N5M hard. I've noticed a few girls id like to try but unfortunately. I don't live anywhere close to Marrickville anymore.
    Thanks mate, I'm liking the girls and staff there. Really friendly and always lets me know if a girl is running late of takes the day off, plus recommendations.

Yeah I have to drive through Newtown and there's always traffic and really slow.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

thanks meng and riff888! We love you long long time <3

Add our new WeChat for booking

Monday party starts!!! Jay is on roster today !