Person's Name : Momo
Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
Date of Visit : 07 May 2021
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
Phone :0413 111 206
WeChat: kyoto206a4
Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
Rates : Diamond 30mins $150 (vip member $140)
Size/shape : tall with good body shape (175cm); slim; clear, white and smooth skin; natural B boobs; big ass; big tattoos; pink nipples and pussy; photos are real and even better than photos
Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore
Services Provided : Diamond service
Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended
My Experience/Comment:

This is a quick brief review on Kyoto206 new girl Momo, a gorgeous and young Singaporean girl in her early 20s. I visited her half an hour ago. I picked up her from a line up in 206 and paid for 30mins. We walked upstairs and entered room5. After a quick shower, I dried off myself and was onto the bed.

While I was lying on my back waiting for her, she crawled onto bed and looked at me in a provocative way. Then we had an around 2 mins’ DFK before she gave me a nice and slurpy blow job that almost made me cum. She was so good at stimulating urethral orifice with her tongue. Fortunately, I stopped her in the last second and tried every effort to hold back my orgasm.

She dommed me up and rode on me. Riding skills were ok. We tried cowgirl, missionary and doggy. She made some sexy moaning noises in low voices but I think her reaction was real. I blew my load finally.

She has big tattoos on her body, arms and legs, which seems opposite to her shy facial expression during the session. Her nipples are pink and her skin is white and soft. She is a tall (175cm) and slim girl with a big ass and long legs. I remember she said she was a medical student and had ever been an amateur model before.

But she doesn’t do CIM and doesn’t even know what rimming is. So if you are into CIM or rimming, go for other girls.

The overall mark is face 8, body 9, service 8.5. And I think she is better than her picture below. Highly recommended.

Momo1_20210507210323.jpgMomo3_20210507210343.jpg