A quick review on 206 young model Momo

Person's Name : Momo
    Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 07 May 2021
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    WeChat: kyoto206a4
    Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $150 (vip member $140)
    Size/shape : tall with good body shape (175cm); slim; clear, white and smooth skin; natural B boobs; big ass; big tattoos; pink nipples and pussy; photos are real and even better than photos
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore
    Services Provided : Diamond service
    Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended
    My Experience/Comment:

This is a quick brief review on Kyoto206 new girl Momo, a gorgeous and young Singaporean girl in her early 20s. I visited her half an hour ago. I picked up her from a line up in 206 and paid for 30mins. We walked upstairs and entered room5. After a quick shower, I dried off myself and was onto the bed.

While I was lying on my back waiting for her, she crawled onto bed and looked at me in a provocative way. Then we had an around 2 mins’ DFK before she gave me a nice and slurpy blow job that almost made me cum. She was so good at stimulating urethral orifice with her tongue. Fortunately, I stopped her in the last second and tried every effort to hold back my orgasm.

She dommed me up and rode on me. Riding skills were ok. We tried cowgirl, missionary and doggy. She made some sexy moaning noises in low voices but I think her reaction was real. I blew my load finally.

She has big tattoos on her body, arms and legs, which seems opposite to her shy facial expression during the session. Her nipples are pink and her skin is white and soft. She is a tall (175cm) and slim girl with a big ass and long legs. I remember she said she was a medical student and had ever been an amateur model before.

But she doesn’t do CIM and doesn’t even know what rimming is. So if you are into CIM or rimming, go for other girls.

The overall mark is face 8, body 9, service 8.5. And I think she is better than her picture below. Highly recommended.

Momo1_20210507210323.jpgMomo3_20210507210343.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m looking forward to giving her a go, thanks for the review.

Banned
    she's got too many tatoos. it's a turn off for me. Thanks but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by qjytt View Post
    Person's Name : Momo
    Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 07 May 2021
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    WeChat: kyoto206a4
    Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $150 (vip member $140)
    Size/shape : tall with good body shape (175cm); slim; clear, white and smooth skin; natural B boobs; big ass; big tattoos; pink nipples and pussy; photos are real and even better than photos
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore
    Services Provided : Diamond service
    Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended
    My Experience/Comment:

This is a quick brief review on Kyoto206 new girl Momo, a gorgeous and young Singaporean girl in her early 20s. I visited her half an hour ago. I picked up her from a line up in 206 and paid for 30mins. We walked upstairs and entered room5. After a quick shower, I dried off myself and was onto the bed.

While I was lying on my back waiting for her, she crawled onto bed and looked at me in a provocative way. Then we had an around 2 mins’ DFK before she gave me a nice and slurpy blow job that almost made me cum. She was so good at stimulating urethral orifice with her tongue. Fortunately, I stopped her in the last second and tried every effort to hold back my orgasm.

She dommed me up and rode on me. Riding skills were ok. We tried cowgirl, missionary and doggy. She made some sexy moaning noises in low voices but I think her reaction was real. I blew my load finally.

She has big tattoos on her body, arms and legs, which seems opposite to her shy facial expression during the session. Her nipples are pink and her skin is white and soft. She is a tall (175cm) and slim girl with a big ass and long legs. I remember she said she was a medical student and had ever been an amateur model before.

But she doesn’t do CIM and doesn’t even know what rimming is. So if you are into CIM or rimming, go for other girls.

The overall mark is face 8, body 9, service 8.5. And I think she is better than her picture below. Highly recommended.

Momo1_20210507210323.jpgMomo3_20210507210343.jpg
    Thanks bro for the review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Banned
    Seeing the huge love heart with daggers on her chest and many other tatts on her body would turn me away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review..keen to try her

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing nice
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Will momo be back anytime soon?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Will momo be back anytime soon?
    She has a bf now. One of you brothers?