Thread: SBM vs Empress vs 378 Pitt St vs 382 Pitt st

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

SBM vs Empress vs 378 Pitt St vs 382 Pitt st

These places are near where I'll be staying when in Sydney. Any suggestions as to which one I'll have the best chance at getting a great massage from a girl with a good attitude? Not interested in extras, but young (sub 30) and attractive is a bonus.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd go SBM or pitt and get WeChat address to look at roster. Empress Ok but not discreet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes SBM. Empress would be next or even first depending on time of day and length of walk to SBM. Walk straight in or straight out at Empress. No one cares. Though funnily I’ve passed a couple of chaps on the stairs and they get all shy and try to melt into the wall. Nowhere else you’re going LOL

Banned
    Empress…? Liverpool St…?
    Not a patch n SBM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No brainer. Go to SBM 18 Hargrave. Have never left unhappy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In town next week. SBM seems to be the pick, but looks like I'll be around after 8pm when they close. Any suggestions for the best of the late night venues? Empress or Pitt St (374, 376, 378, 382)?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had good times at 374 in the past. can't say the same about the other shops on the same block. The absolute worst is the last in line as you to towards Chinatown.

It's been a couple of years since I went to 374, mind you, but the girls were generally more open minded than the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantamassage2 View Post
    These places are near where I'll be staying when in Sydney. Any suggestions as to which one I'll have the best chance at getting a great massage from a girl with a good attitude? Not interested in extras, but young (sub 30) and attractive is a bonus.
    Sydney Baby Massage is the safest bet out of this group , it has more girls on shifts and I think the girls are generally not milfs , good facilities with ensuites and fully licensed- although not necessarily that all girls will offer FS but the chances are good .

Ps. I think the Mamasan Eva? Is a smart cookie and runs a good shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree with AHLungor, SBM definitely the one to go to and FS is a good chance.