Alright tough guy Roger, here is your proof. https://youtu.be/_ITh5SORG-E
My Youtube account has been active for 15 years and my videos have been around since 2007. What's your theory this time on my identity? Am I in disguise logging into my account in that clip??

Just for fun, why don't you google my Youtube username, and you will find I have made posts on anything from tyres, to washing machines, hotels, hifi, restaurants, lots of things over the years. Have been on the internet since 1999 and this is by far the dumbest stuff I have ever had to defend, saying something positive about someone. What a world we live in when you have to defend yourself and the reputation of a very decent girl because of scum like you.

Have you ever heard of the term 'defamation'? You have now crossed completely into that territory. You might want to watch what you write, as if the girl in question in this thread does manage to stumble across all the lies in here, there will be an issue for you to answer.

Really don't care what you think about my choices, my reasoning, or that I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. You're sitting here thinking its funny to trash someone's reputation because you have some bent against me for posting a review. That's all I did, post my thoughts. Why didn't you bag the op and say he was full of it?