Quote Originally Posted by Chgeede View Post
Lol you are a ballsy fella. Can't believe you just disclosed your identity.

It does give your reply some credibility, but you could just be a friend of hers.

I mean, if you had said you saw her before seeing this post then maybe. But who in their right mind drops $650 to see a girl they found from a post that gave her a bad review.

It's not defamation. Do you think its defamation when a professional journalist gives a bad review of a restaurant or film? Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

Saying the posts from me in this thread are from her is defamation.

I have nothing to hide, no problem disclosing my identity. It's not like I'm married. I have no qualms if someone posts any review they want, but just be truthful and not saying I'm a stooge.

I've been so defensive on here because I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a liar. I will always defend my right to have an honest opinion and to be truthful.

Believe me, I would spend that same money again. Many here won't or probably never would have and that's fine too. It can't be that unusual that people not into this scene go straight to the top quality girls when wanting to indulge. I have plenty to spend and she is the most attractive girl I've come across (I've searched at times over the years but not been keen on the prices).