Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Chances of catching STIs?? Have you caught any??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Caught gonorrhoea from a girl at Ginza a few years ago. From bj only.
    Knew something was up 2 days after. Burnt a bit when I pissed and a sticky discharge. Not pleasant and quite stressful.

Went to the sexual health clinic near Martin Place. Easily sorted, got a jab in the ass. Most painful shot I've had, could barely walk lol
    Wow so it came up that quick 2 days after. How long was the recovery?

Like to hear from ppl how long it took before you got symptoms and what the recovery was like!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post

Like to hear from ppl how long it took before you got symptoms and what the recovery was like!
    From the times I had gonorrhoea, it showed up pretty quick after a couple of days. The next day after the punts, you can tell something is not right, very uncomfortable feeling and then you get discharge showing from your penis, always sticking to your undies and leaving marks.

When you piss, it burns. you can feel the discharge coming out from time to time throughout the day. After getting tested, got a jab in the ass cheek and felt fine after a week. The jab hurts and your ass is in pain for a couple of days.

Hope that helps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    From the times I had gonorrhoea, it showed up pretty quick after a couple of days. The next day after the punts, you can tell something is not right, very uncomfortable feeling and then you get discharge showing from your penis, always sticking to your undies and leaving marks.

When you piss, it burns. you can feel the discharge coming out from time to time throughout the day. After getting tested, got a jab in the ass cheek and felt fine after a week. The jab hurts and your ass is in pain for a couple of days.

Hope that helps
    Times? Multiple? Where on earth do you punt?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Due to the fear of herpes/hep and HIV I now stick to massage and NHJ
    Anyone else like this as well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some weird virus off a BBBJ from a pretty famous shop just outside the city. Now you guys have never heard of that but the pain is like pissing razor blades. Blood was coming out of the little fella for a couple of weeks. Then it went away on its own. Even my eyes went red.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Times? Multiple? Where on earth do you punt?
    This was years ago from two different shops. Can't remember where.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is it safe to assume every punter here has HSV-1 at least? Reading up on the statistics on HSV-1 do deter me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post

After the antibiotic jab it went as quickly as it came. Couple days it was gone. I was lucky that it showed up quickly cause you can be asymptomatic I think but not 100% sure.

One thing that surprised me. Pissing didnt hurt as much as I thought it would. It was uncomfortable and not pleasant but not the razor blades people describe, thank God.

Terrible feeling overall tho. Just feel dirty lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in my previous life dancing with the devil, caught a few nasties - all fixed up with meds. barebare action, kissing and daty is great but the thought of getting infected again has turned me off. stopped punting now as got a partner and in a relationship. if i was single again i would just stick to erotic massages, less worry and nude happy ending is low risk.

be safe brothers, think with ya head and not ya dick (i know its hard, been there).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember earlier this year seeing 3 or 4 different WLs in the space of a week or so and then a couple of my days later my eyes becoming really blood shot and started having flu like symptoms. Was sure I’d got something. Went to the doctor a bit freaked out but after some tests it turned out I just had a regular cold and my blood shot eyes were from using hand sanitizer then rubbing my eyes hahaha, fucking relieved!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    Due to the fear of herpes/hep and HIV I now stick to massage and NHJ
    Anyone else like this as well?
    Same here, i've always had this fear of WLs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I remember earlier this year seeing 3 or 4 different WLs in the space of a week or so and then a couple of my days later my eyes becoming really blood shot and started having flu like symptoms. Was sure I’d got something. Went to the doctor a bit freaked out but after some tests it turned out I just had a regular cold and my blood shot eyes were from using hand sanitizer then rubbing my eyes hahaha, fucking relieved!
    😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂 I thought this was going to turn into a horror story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    is it safe to assume every punter here has HSV-1 at least? Reading up on the statistics on HSV-1 do deter me
    Yup, you can do a blood test to know if you have cold sores

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    HSV-1 is common cold sore virus and something like 80% plus of the normal adult population already has it, most don't experience symptoms.

HSV-2 is genital herpes..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well for hpv you can just get the vaccine which while not 100% effective against all strain its helps against the more common ones. Think it provides protection against 95% or 90% of all strains. A few of the WL don't know about this vaccine which is not really a surprise. As for the nasty, worse one I had was a fungal infection under the foreskin from a girl at 5 star a while back. Kinda knew I would get something since the girl smelled rank down there and didn't help she was really wet so when condom came off some of the fluid came in contact under the foreskin. And of course got home then it began to itch and go red. Luckily I had a strong anti bacterial and fungal cream handy so q tip that on and a day or two later it was solved. Honestly i felt if i left it and didn't immediately treated it would have been really bad cause it was really red, itchy, raw and looked to have some pus when i got home. So now i keep a tube of that cream handy at all times at home. (Kenacomb ointment if people are interested. Good stuff. Prescription only though). Also went for a sti/std test afterwards was in the clear thank heavens.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Bro what? Either you're the world's most unlucky person or you got the UTI normally. UTIs do happen quite normally...
    Thing is, I never had a UTI in my life and I'm over 40! Ever since then, I never caught something like this again. I also stopped seeing that ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinels View Post
    Well for hpv you can just get the vaccine which while not 100% effective against all strain its helps against the more common ones. Think it provides protection against 95% or 90% of all strains. A few of the WL don't know about this vaccine which is not really a surprise. As for the nasty, worse one I had was a fungal infection under the foreskin from a girl at 5 star a while back. Kinda knew I would get something since the girl smelled rank down there and didn't help she was really wet so when condom came off some of the fluid came in contact under the foreskin. And of course got home then it began to itch and go red. Luckily I had a strong anti bacterial and fungal cream handy so q tip that on and a day or two later it was solved. Honestly i felt if i left it and didn't immediately treated it would have been really bad cause it was really red, itchy, raw and looked to have some pus when i got home. So now i keep a tube of that cream handy at all times at home. (Kenacomb ointment if people are interested. Good stuff. Prescription only though). Also went for a sti/std test afterwards was in the clear thank heavens.
    She smell rank ?????
    So I take it that place is not 5 star ??? Thought it was meant to be upmarket

Senior Member(無間使者)
    According to the sti clinic I get checked at, the most common infections are called NSI (non specific infections) or non gonococcal infections. Which basically means that you got some kind of bacteria from your partner that is technically an sti, but it's not serious.

These are often caused by coming into contact with bacteria that is normal in someone elses body (like mycoplasma or ureaplasma), but can cause an immune response if it gets into your body.

It's common to get these the first couple of times you have unprotected sex with a new partner. Or if you get a bbbj from a new girl, you might get a bit of irritation the next day. Very common.

Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Those pictures are Fucken frightening 😂

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast