Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Chances of catching STIs?? Have you caught any??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Omg��*♂️
    Imagine such photos at any adult service entrance like they put on tobacco)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Those pictures are Fucken frightening 😂
    Yes. You wouldn't want to catch it. If it goes to your brain, you will be a zombie. The problem lies with educating girls to look out for STIs and for customers to get checked regularly. If there are any signs of an STI just abstain from seeing a WL or ML and get checked. By having sex with a girl when you know something is wrong is irresponsible and may pass on something to the girls (who in many cases don't conduct proper STI checks before they give BBBJ to guys). How many times have you seen a girl just go down on you without even checking for any signs of an STI? How many times do WLs reject customers that show signs of an STI? Probably very few.

These days shops are pushing for diamond service to be provided by all girls who in turn see many guys in one day. Imagine how many guys an infected WL can infect in the process and then we see the domino effect when those guys visit other girls who pass onto other guys. It's like covid19 that can easily spread in the community without people suspecting that they have the symptoms. You can still punt but with STI's on the rise, guys need to play safe these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes. You wouldn't want to catch it. If it goes to your brain, you will be a zombie. The problem lies with educating girls to look out for STIs and for customers to get checked regularly. If there are any signs of an STI just abstain from seeing a WL or ML and get checked. By having sex with a girl when you know something is wrong is irresponsible and may pass on something to the girls (who in many cases don't conduct proper STI checks before they give BBBJ to guys). How many times have you seen a girl just go down on you without even checking for any signs of an STI? How many times do WLs reject customers that show signs of an STI? Probably very few.

These days shops are pushing for diamond service to be provided by all girls who in turn see many guys in one day. Imagine how many guys an infected WL can infect in the process and then we see the domino effect when those guys visit other girls who pass onto other guys. It's like covid19 that can easily spread in the community without people suspecting that they have the symptoms. You can still punt but with STI's on the rise, guys need to play safe these days.
    Well, not the totally risk free, but avoid kissing or pussy rub or BBBJ. at least it can minimise the risk of hsv1 & 2 or HPV which are very common. Though its gonna be awkward and hard to avoid these hahaha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about australian kisses?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah I saw that article the other day. With those numbers and spread, I'd be more worried about sex with non-working girls than anything else.
    I also find it funny that people here say they stick to RNT to avoid STIs. I've done a fair bit of BBFS with WGs before and most of them happened in RNTs. About 80% from my rough calculations. Caught G and C from a Korean ML when she put me in during pussy sliding. I knew she liked me from the look she was giving me during the line-up, lol. Cured with a single big tablet. That was almost a decade ago.
    So in my book, in terms of safe sex practices, I reckon WLs are better at sticking to it than MLs, to be frank.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah I saw that article the other day. With those numbers and spread, I'd be more worried about sex with non-working girls than anything else.
    I also find it funny that people here say they stick to RNT to avoid STIs. I've done a fair bit of BBFS with WGs before and most of them happened in RNTs. About 80% from my rough calculations. Caught G and C from a Korean ML when she put me in during pussy sliding. I knew she liked me from the look she was giving me during the line-up, lol. Cured with a single big tablet. That was almost a decade ago.
    So in my book, in terms of safe sex practices, I reckon WLs are better at sticking to it than MLs, to be frank.
    Sounds like maybe she didn’t like you mate 😂🤣😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to hear these anecdotal experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I beg to differ, have been with well over 1000 non industry girls and never caught anything but got a dose twice from Sydney's so called leading shops. It's a numbers game of luck or bad luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Common cold

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I remember earlier this year seeing 3 or 4 different WLs in the space of a week or so and then a couple of my days later my eyes becoming really blood shot and started having flu like symptoms. Was sure I’d got something. Went to the doctor a bit freaked out but after some tests it turned out I just had a regular cold and my blood shot eyes were from using hand sanitizer then rubbing my eyes hahaha, fucking relieved!
    One thing I have caught multitude of times is the common cold, with colder weather coming, so many wls I see are sniffling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    Always will be risk. Stick to HJ without body slide to be safe
    That is my go for lately.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sysad85 View Post
    That is my go for lately.
    Simple man you just wear a condom to fuck and bj problem solved

Banned
    Simple man you just wear a condom to fuck and bj problem solved
    Nope. Ain’t so . Problem not solved.

It’s possible to get an STI from a handie. Please note the use of the word possible .

Not going to argue percentages , or whether Sunday’s after church less likely , nor see WL’s over ML’s .

It’s a reality for some , and lifelong , an inconvenience for others. And very changing when you need to tell someone close, hun ... you might have a dose of the clap ... at that point the % chance of having your ass whooped and assets split relatively high.

Not saying do or don’t. Just happens

And agree health education /practice generally within industry could be better . Including all n sundry here

Amen . Body of Christ .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post

It’s possible to get an STI from a handie. Please note the use of the word possible .

Not going to argue percentages , or whether Sunday’s after church less likely , nor see WL’s over ML’s .

It’s a reality for some , and lifelong , an inconvenience for others. And very changing when you need to tell someone close, hun ... you might have a dose of the clap ... at that point the % chance of having your ass whooped and assets split relatively high.

And agree health education /practice generally within industry could be better . Including all n sundry here

Amen . Body of Christ .

Fuck me dead the people whining here about the possibility of catching an STI from seeing a ML or WL just delete your accounts and jack off at home and have no intercourse or any female interaction at all

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post

Amen . Body of Christ .

Ummmm ok I didn’t get any of that 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    Fuck me dead the people whining here about the possibility of catching an STI from seeing a ML or WL just delete your accounts and jack off at home and have no intercourse or any female interaction at all
    I celebrate with you, your chutzpah and derring do . Do you BASE jump?

However , You won’t see a whine, let alone a whinny here.

Where is Bettina Arndt ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh my. Close the borders gladice

Banned
    Maybe they should go into lock down!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've got chlamydia and gonorrhoea before from a BBBJ, and have also gotten urethritis a couple times (did tests and came back as only that) doc said it's just bacteria in the mouth inflaming the urethra when it gets inside. I always try to rubber up but damn I'm a sucker for when she is hot and gets her lips on it and is a pro at it and let's me finish in her mouth

Banned
    Ummmm ok I didn’t get any of that ��
    Any of what? An STI , my gentle chiding , or that I misunderstood your comment as humour or was it intentional Tom Foolery...

I w

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast