Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chances of catching STIs?? Have you caught any??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    If you don't feel comfortable with BBBJ or pussy slide then don't do it.. Simple as that
    Not the point I’m making, nor was it yours

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rogeryou - one- two weeks. Urine went green first then very very stingy to the point of tears.

With risk - I lied to the sexual health clinic doctor, that I had a BBBJ on a ONS. She voiced some serious doubts re what I said basically. The truth is I did catch it from pussy slide with a jap girl in the Parramatta road brothel. She was very liberal with the sliding and my little mans head was massaged very well by her labia. She had a bit of dry skin around her asshole, maybe dried gonorrhea drippings from her pussy in hindsight lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Caught it twice and both gone with a visit to GP. There is always a risk. The best way to avoid is just very standard service. Happy to be corrected me if IÂ’m wrong.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Caught chlamydia once

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    C’mon good buddy... T0FTT... Isn’t that the very definition of punting. luck of the draw.

Personally I’m not saying it’s low or, high risk it’s just a reality and certainly all the reporting is based on percentages and stats.

bottom line is , more partners you are exposed to irrespective of the sex act May, may mean that you are more exposed to the risk of an STI. Simple maths

be aware And be respectful towards all, when it comes to matters of sexual health and interactions
    It's a really good point, and in hindsight during a punt it's not really something that's likely to be on my mind.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by scrim57 View Post
    Rogeryou - one- two weeks. Urine went green first then very very stingy to the point of tears.

With risk - I lied to the sexual health clinic doctor, that I had a BBBJ on a ONS. She voiced some serious doubts re what I said basically. The truth is I did catch it from pussy slide with a jap girl in the Parramatta road brothel. She was very liberal with the sliding and my little mans head was massaged very well by her labia. She had a bit of dry skin around her asshole, maybe dried gonorrhea drippings from her pussy in hindsight lol.
    Good for people to be aware man thanks for sharing. This is the reason I don’t do pussy slide the risk is not worth the rewards for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punting Tip :

Always empty the bladder following intercourse to flush any bacteria from the urethra..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Punting Tip :

Always empty the bladder following intercourse to flush any bacteria from the urethra..

That’s just an old wives tale

Peeing after sex does not prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs). People contract STIs by absorbing bacteria through the mucous membranes inside their bodies during sexual intercourse. Peeing after sex will not prevent these bacteria from entering the body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    That’s just an old wives tale

Peeing after sex does not prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs). People contract STIs by absorbing bacteria through the mucous membranes inside their bodies during sexual intercourse. Peeing after sex will not prevent these bacteria from entering the body.
    So the Dr that told me this is wrong?? It doesn't help reduce UTIs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Peeing after sex will reduce the chances of getting STI or STD to very low level but it is good as you are minimising your chances. Use condom and do not kiss, do not lick her pussy, do not exchange any liquids, do not touch, do not engage in any sexual activities with WL or ML, do not think about sex just wank and make sure you have sanitised your hand with soap and some alcohol rub.
    I have been told applying Samyang Buldak sauce on your dick will get rid of any STD's.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So the Dr that told me this is wrong?? It doesn't help reduce UTIs
    Can’t hurt to do it! It might do something minimal

Banned
    There are differences between STI's and UTI's. Different causes with different outcomes.

You should be able to trust your doctor. If you can't, get another one.

Banned
    A Touch of Class back in the day required monthly health checks for all their girls
    They all used the same Doctor in Redfern
    The guy made a motsa
    The girls all had a routine check of clients genitalia....this included checking for crabs and milking of the clients cock checking any discolouration of the produced mucous

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I once caught thrush or an UTI from just a NHJ. Maybe the ML did not wash her hands fully, but when I pee'd, I would get cloudiness coming out mid-stream. Got meds, which was essentially tablet Canesten and it cleared up. Sucks to be me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Peeing after sex will reduce the chances of getting STI or STD to very low level but it is good as you are minimising your chances. Use condom and do not kiss, do not lick her pussy, do not exchange any liquids, do not touch, do not engage in any sexual activities with WL or ML, do not think about sex just wank and make sure you have sanitised your hand with soap and some alcohol rub.
    I have been told applying Samyang Buldak sauce on your dick will get rid of any STD's.
    Yeah nah, your dick will fall off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Caught gono two or three times from BBBJ and pussy slides. Don't punt ad much as I used to anymore.

There are some STIs that are antibiotics resistant like gonorrhoea so if you don't wanna catch that one, then cover it up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toilet33 View Post
    I once caught thrush or an UTI from just a NHJ. Maybe the ML did not wash her hands fully, but when I pee'd, I would get cloudiness coming out mid-stream. Got meds, which was essentially tablet Canesten and it cleared up. Sucks to be me.
    Bro what? Either you're the world's most unlucky person or you got the UTI normally. UTIs do happen quite normally...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a scare about 3 years ago. Was seeing a regular ML who Id had amazing chemistry with and was getting the full package.

Next thing I noticed these weird bumps on my foreskin (thank god not the actual penis head) and immediately booked a STD Checkup. Wasn’t an STI, but some form bacteria or something idk? The nurse iced that out and eventually scabbed and fine ever since.

The few times after when I did see the ML again, I did use a Dom, but man it just was never the same!

Better safe than sorry

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All the famous brothels in Sydney now is Diamond rate only, no more normal rate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Caught gonorrhoea from a girl at Ginza a few years ago. From bj only.
    Knew something was up 2 days after. Burnt a bit when I pissed and a sticky discharge. Not pleasant and quite stressful.

Went to the sexual health clinic near Martin Place. Easily sorted, got a jab in the ass. Most painful shot I've had, could barely walk lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast