Thread: Sugar Babe Burwood, any comment?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Sugar Babe Burwood, any comment?

Have anyone tried this? The pictures seems fairly real and looks to be real good. The price seems to be reasonable too.

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f502/...estions-72926/
    t3.jpg
    Any comment?

Tried the wechat or phone but has no answer yet.

Appreciate if any info can be provided.

Cheers,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have spoken with her via WeChat but haven't had the opportunity to see her yet. Agreed her photos look great.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When was that? The number seems to have been disconnected.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry about that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Sorry about that
    What is this for?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vt444 View Post
    When was that? The number seems to have been disconnected.
    Spoke with her maybe two months ago

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Spoke with her maybe two months ago
    Oh. Too bad I miss this....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried to book her when she first started. Made the booking and confimed the night before. Turn up the next day for my session and she did not respond to any messages. I waited an hour and then left. She did finally respond over an hour later but I had already departed Burwood.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh that is not good. I was hoping to get in touch with her as she is definitely my type. I still havent got any message back from wechat yet. And the number seems to have disconnected. What a miss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a session with her in early Dec 2020. Pics are definitely her. Small, petite, super stunning girl with a beautiful face. Totally my type of girl. New to industry, inexperience, had to tell her what I wanted and she needed lots of guidance. For example, she was checking her phone during the session and I had to tell her to put it away. She can get by with simple english, the initial chat and treating her with respect broke the ice. Great chemistry, GFE, I eventually was able to do whatever I wanted with her (leave that for you to figure out). Got on really well and GF material. Only downside was her natural A cup tits (very flat - I like at least a B cup) but had huge nipples, however, she made up for her fantasic body and great looks. Would I try her again? YMMV, my type, definitely, but she has left the industry.

On a separate occassion in early Jan 2021. I had a session with her flatmate. She did not advertised. Similar built to Sugarbabe, below average looks, B cups but great FS fuck. She mentioned she worked as a ML somewhere which explains her superb massage skills. I think she enjoyed the session more than me because she had this look on her face (see attachment for "that look", it is not her, using pic to reference "that look" ) and she kept on looking at herself (while I was fucking her) in the built-in mirror wardrobe she had in her room. No DFK even though I tried so hard to gain her trust. Would I try her again? Nope.

Tip: Too bad you miss out. If you see something like this, just go for it. Given the current travel bans, girls like this does not come too often where they are new to industry, in it for short term while they transition or looking for another job and super cute. Just remember they are very inexperience and not all service is offered, so lots of whooing involved to get the chemistry and leading to get the service which is pretty much anything goes. Not suitable for everyone. If you are after guaranteed service and a super stunner of your type, stick with the shops.
    Oh, one last thing, yes, both was open for a threesome because we all got along. I didn't pursue or take it up, don't think I can handle two at the same time. Old age man..

That look.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn. This is going to be my biggest regret this year. Are you still able to contact her? Would love to. Or anyone would able to provide any info to reach her. TIA

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That is going to be my biggest regret this year. I hope she would come back some time soon.

Any contact info regarding her roommate? Are they look similar? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minathy8724 View Post
    Had a session with her in early Dec 2020. Pics are definitely her. Small, petite, super stunning girl with a beautiful face. Totally my type of girl. New to industry, inexperience, had to tell her what I wanted and she needed lots of guidance. For example, she was checking her phone during the session and I had to tell her to put it away. She can get by with simple english, the initial chat and treating her with respect broke the ice. Great chemistry, GFE, I eventually was able to do whatever I wanted with her (leave that for you to figure out). Got on really well and GF material. Only downside was her natural A cup tits (very flat - I like at least a B cup) but had huge nipples, however, she made up for her fantasic body and great looks. Would I try her again? YMMV, my type, definitely, but she has left the industry.

On a separate occassion in early Jan 2020, I had a session with her flatmate. She did not advertised. Similar built to Sugarbabe, below average looks, B cups but great FS fuck. She mentioned she worked as a ML somewhere which explains her superb massage skills. I think she enjoyed the session more than me because she had this look on her face (see attachment for "that look", it is not her, using pic to reference "that look" ) and she kept on looking at herself (while I was fucking her) in the built-in wardrobe she had in her room. No DFK even though I tried so hard to gain her trust. Would I try her again? Nope.

Tip: Too bad you miss out. If you see something like this, just go for it. Given the current travel bans, girls like this does not come too often where they are new to industry, in it for short term while they transition or looking for another job and super cute. Just remember they are very inexperience and not all service is offered, so lots of whooing involved to get the chemistry and leading to get the service which is pretty much anything goes. Not suitable for everyone. If you are after guaranteed service and a super stunner of your type, stick with the shops.
    Oh, one last thing, yes, both was open for a threesome because we all got along. I didn't pursue or take it up, don't think I can handle two at the same time. Old age man..

That look.jpg
    what is nationality and is pretty?